Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

Post SteVe's Legacy Vs

Computers: Custom built 11tb Server (needs an update)
    Custom built CAPS inspired Audio PC using jRiver, ROON, dbPoweramp, jPlay, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 v2, AudiophileOptimizer,
    Digital: Lampizator Big 7 Balanced
    Legacy Audio Wavelet Digital Processor (DAC, DSP, Digital Crossover, and Preamp) powered by custom built HDPlex linear power supply and Revelation Audio umbilical cord
    Speaker System: Legacy Audio Vs with internal 1500 WPC powering bass and sub bass in Rosewood and Black Pearl, 1 pair Legacy Audio LF Extremes in Rosewood
    Electronics: Tube Research Labs Dude preamp, One pair: CODA CSX stereo amplifiers
    Power: 18 10 gauge home runs, PurePower 2000 and 3000 battery backup and regenerators
    Cables: Western Electric custom made 10 gauge speaker and power cables and 2 Running Springs HZ Crown Jewels to power PurePower Regenerators, Revelation Audio Umbilical cord for
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: SteVe's Legacy Vs

Wow! There's a lot going on there including the Christmas lights!

Please tell us more about your CAPs and Lampizator solution.

Speakeasy

Thanks Steve!
    Oops! Wrong picture. This one is better. Will post more when home.
    Abbreviated Lampi Story
    1. Two box Level 5
    2. Big 7
    3. Big 7 Balanced
    more latter

Quote Originally Posted by SteVen View Post
    Hi,
    ive been building my system for well. . some time. I started with Dalquist DQ 10, then Acoustat 4s, Magnepan MG IIIs and 3.6s, next Revel Studios and Salons, next stop Legacy Helix, Focus SEs, and now the latest the Legacy Vs.

I'll do my best to describe my system but it will probably be in installments.

Computers: Custom built 11tb Server (needs an update)
    Custom built CAPS inspired Audio PC: Intel 4770k, 16gb RAM, Paul Pang USB 4, 300 watt HDPlex linear power supply, REGEN, Clarus Crimson USB cable

Software: jRiver, ROON, dbPoweramp, jPlay, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 v2, AudiophileOptimizer,

Digital: Lampizator B7B, Tubes PsVane 101ds, PsVane WE 101ds, Shaguang 274b, Bendix Redbank 5u4g,
    Legacy Audio Wavelet Digital Processor (DAC, DSP, Digital Crossover, and Preamp) powered by custom built HDPlex linear power supply and Revelation Audio umbilical cord

Speaker System: Legacy Audio Vs in Rosewood and Black Pearl, 1 pair Legacy Audio LF Extremes in Rosewood

Electronics: Tube Research Labs Dude preamp, One pair: CODA CSX stereo amplifiers

Power: 18 10 gauge home runs, PurePower 2000 and 3000 battery backup and regenerators, 2 PS Audio Powerbases, 3 PS Audio Ultimate Outlets, 2 PS Audio Quattros, 6 PS Audio Noise Harvesters, Magnam Labs inspired AC Filters and power boosters, 6 AudioPrism Quietlines

Cables: Western Electric custom made 10 gauge speaker cables and power cords, Belden 8402 balanced interconnects, Lampizator USB, Clarus Crimson USB, Signal Cable products, 2 Running Springs HZ Crown Jewels to power PurePower Regenerators, Revelation Audio Umbilical cord for Wavelet

Accessories: SolidSteel racks and amp stands, Audiopoints Systrum amp stands, Herbie's Stuff, Aurios, Auralex Diffusors and Absorbers, Reeltraps,

The Room: Custom built inspired by ASC
    Great system; top to bottom. Especially like the great power foundation and commitment to room. BTW, how did you get it all to stick to the ceiling?

Quote Originally Posted by FlexibleAudio View Post
    BTW, how did you get it all to stick to the ceiling?
    It's a challenge to keep room treatments attached to walls and ceilings without falling down and without devastating the finish. After much trial and error I found T Pins at a fabric store that are 2 inches plus long and can penetrate even double drywall just leaving a pin hole.
    I think I went to Hancock's. One is usually able to attach treatment to the wall initially and after listening two or three will do the trick. The pin heads can hardly be seen unless one looks for them. Use a pliers to push them in as after using your finger for a while it will go numb. Pins are cheap at least 50 pins for under $3 and can be used many times.

Quote Originally Posted by SteVen View Post
    It's a challenge to keep room treatments attached to walls and ceilings without falling down and without devastating the finish. After much trial and error I found T Pins at a fabric store that are 2 inches plus long and can penetrate even double drywall just leaving a pin hole.
    I think I went to Hancock's. One is usually able to attach treatment to the wall initially and after listening two or three will do the trick. The pin heads can hardly be seen unless one looks for them. Use a pliers to push them in as after using your finger for a while it will go numb. Pins are cheap at least 50 pins for under $3 and can be used many times.
    I agree that applying room treatment can be a real issue if you want to preserve both the treatment and the wall/ceiling finish. I ended up using 50mm adhesive Velcro strips which allows for positioning adjustment. You can get it off the walls without damaging or lifting paint by heating the Velcro with a hairdryer and pealing slowly and carefully.

Speakeasy

I tried Velcro strips too. But found that if I needed to remove it, the paint could come off the wall and sometimes even damage the drywall itself. I did like them at first though. ��

Welcome to the Tank Steven!

Glad to see you here.
    NORMAN
    Custom PC with Memory Player Software Suite/ Modded Denon CD transport>Lampi GG1 (and sometimes PACIFIC) DHT tube Dac> Rowen 850W Isolating Transformer/ Rowen SS Preamp and PA1 monoblocs/Lampi Silk power cond. with Phase flipper> Heil AMT KITHARA & Syrinx in parallel hookup. Swiss cables (Reference line) for PC/interconnects and speaker cables. Goldmund Sweetcord PC. FTA Callisto unpowered USB cable. Basic analog: vintage Lenco L78 TT with Rowen mat, Denon MM cart, iFi iPhono2 with 15v Hynes SR3 LPSU. Synology 12 TB NAS. 2nd system:KenWin Bluetooth speaker 3rd system TBI Millemnium amp with Aulos speakers and SB Duo hookup.

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

SteVe's Legacy Vs