Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: MicroMega M1

Post Thanks / Like

Re: MicroMega M1

Quote Originally Posted by bobwah View Post
    What's the wpc?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Bob, There will be two models, a 100wpc and a 150wpc. The 150 also has more options for DSP. Designations are M-One 100 and M-One 150.

http://micromega.com/en/products/mone-range/

Post Thanks / Like

2 versions are available. 100 or 150 wpc. Listened them multiple. Sounds really good. No Devialetkiller. My 220 pro eats them.
    Regards Dirk

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

3. Thanks joeinid thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A hungry Devialet heh

From a initial perception the M1 has all the functionality of a Dev but is class a/b. Cost performance ratio looks exceptional with the M1
    My only experience with Dev was not pro :o ... looking forward to hearing both the pro and M1.

5. Likes Mike liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

M One 100 sounds good and looks even better

Marcin

7. Likes Mike, Buch73 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    As I was mentioning in my CES 2016 show report, this is definitely one of the most exciting products I encountered. Playing the Focal Sopra 2's with ease, the M1 is a very impressive machine. Class AB amplification technology (not class D as some have said), DSD capable DAC, Phonostage and so much more. DSP is coming (soon) as well.

At $3999, this is a killer product.

Mike, are you selling this product? If so what are your most recent thoughts/opinions on it? I am looking for a nice all in one system...this and the Naim Uniti Nova have gotten my attention...have you had the chance to compare the two? This looks to be a much better option, because Naim pricing seems to be too high for the product in the US.
    I had read that micromega was adding Tidal streaming via their app to this unit...any info on this. There is not much written about these units anywhere, and virtually no discussion on audio forums.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum, thank you for joining.
    Joe

Audio Research Ref 10 preamp, D'Agostino Momentum M400 monos, McIntosh MCLK12, Luxman C900u, Job INTegrated, Accuphase A-36, Cary 300B SE, JBL 4367, Revel Ultima Studio 2, JBL 4312D, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, KEF LS50, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber RCA and XLR cable, VPI Classic 3, VPI SDS, Lyra Kleos, Burmester 948, Metric Halo LIO-8, Linear Tube Audio MZ2 - MicroZOTL2.0 Preamplifier, Bricasti M1SE dac.

Audioshark
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mpatel1080 View Post
    Mike, are you selling this product? If so what are your most recent thoughts/opinions on it? I am looking for a nice all in one system...this and the Naim Uniti Nova have gotten my attention...have you had the chance to compare the two? This looks to be a much better option, because Naim pricing seems to be too high for the product in the US.
    I had read that micromega was adding Tidal streaming via their app to this unit...any info on this. There is not much written about these units anywhere, and virtually no discussion on audio forums.
    Not yet. Still considering. I’m evaluating things this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Audio Research, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Avantgarde Acoustics, Ayre Acoustics, Berkeley Audio Design, Bryston, Chord, ClearAudio Turntables & Accessories, Esoteric, FirstWatt, Focal Headphones, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Furutech, Gryphon Audio, iFi Audio, ISO Acoustics, KEF Loudspeakers, Kimber Kable, KL Audio Record Cleaning Machines, KR Audio Tube & Amps, Kronos, Lampizator, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MicroMega, MIT Cables, MSB Technologies, Ortofon, Pass Labs, PS Audio, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables, REL Acoustics, Roon Labs, Shunyata Research, Siltech, Solid Tech Racks, SRA, Stein Music, Stillpoints, T+A Electronics, Tannoy Loudspeakers, Transfiguration Cartridges, Trenner & Friedl, Triode Corporation of Japan, VAC, Verity Audio Speakers, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Not yet. Still considering. I’m evaluating things this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you know if it has built in streaming or MQA decoding yet? The room correction is what really makes this appealing to me, but if one were to use a Lumin D2 (with Tidal MQA capabilities) with it would this entail an extra A-D conversion and degrade the sound quality.
    I am strongly considering the M100 with a pair of Paradigm 3F speakers...a friend of mine has the 5F with Naim electronics and they sound awesome.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3