BEST SOUND RMAF 2015 ... AV SHOWROOMS
    BEST SOUND RMAF 2015 ... POSITIVE FEEDBACK
    BEST SOUND MALAYSIA SHOW
    BEST SOUND POLAND SHOW
    BEST SOUND ... MUNICH HIGH END 2015
    OTHER BEST SOUNDS AROUND THE WORLD
    REVIEW SPARTA POSITIVE FEEDBACK. ..MARSHALL NACK BUYS THE REVIEW UNIT
    REVIEW SPARTA ABSOLUTE SOUND... GREG WEAVER BUYS THE REVIEW UNIT
    REVIEW PRO MONO STEREO...DANON BUYS UNIT AND PREFERS KRONOS OVER AF1 ANS CLEARAUDIO STATEMENT
    OTHER REVIEWS IN ANALOGUE JAPAN, LP GERMANY, HIFI+ ENGLAND, ANALOG AND RECORDING GERMANY, ENJOY THE MUSIC...UNANIMOUS PRAISE
    THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT ☺☺☺

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Re: The Year of Kronos

Hi, how big is the difference between the Sparta and the Pro?

Pure hyperbole.
    Myles B. Astor, Senior Editor, PF, www.positive-feedback.com
    Zellaton Plural Evo speakers, Goldmund Telos 1000 Nextgen mono amplifiers, Goldmund Mimesis 37S Nextgen preamplifier, Doshi Audio EVO and Goldmund PH3.8 phonostages, VPI Avenger direct-drive turntable/VPI 12-inch gimbal Fatboy/vdH Colibri Master Signature/Triangle Art Apollo cartridges, SAT LM-12 tonearms/Lyra Atlas SL Lambda, VPI 12-inch gimballed Carbon Fiber arm/vdh Black Crimson and Sumiko Songbird, Mutech Hayabusa cartridges
    Technics RS1506 reel-to-reel with low inductance Flux Magnetic heads, Doshi Audio EVO tapestage, AudioQuest Dragon Zero, Audience FrontRow, Ensemble PC, Skogrand, Kubala-Sosna Realization speaker cable, Ikigai Kangai speaker cable, SRA Craz 3/OHIO 2.3 platforms and Symposium ISIS/Ultra rack/platforms, Silver Circle Tchaik 6 PLC.

I certainly don't mean to impugn any reviewers opinions, understanding the near infinite possible combination of equipment influencing the final resulting sound, room acoustics, etc., but I would love, love, love to read an occasional blindfolded review/survey of some of these systems, a shootout, if you will.

Try standing on foot for 60 seconds and then repeat standing on one leg with your eyes closed.

Same goes with listening. You can't disturb one sense without affecting all your other senses. It's called the science of neuroplasticity.

Not to mention the unreliability of short term memory.
    Zellaton Plural Evo speakers, Goldmund Telos 1000 Nextgen mono amplifiers, Goldmund Mimesis 37S Nextgen preamplifier, Doshi Audio EVO and Goldmund PH3.8 phonostages, VPI Avenger direct-drive turntable/VPI 12-inch gimbal Fatboy/vdH Colibri Master Signature/Triangle Art Apollo cartridges, SAT LM-12 tonearms/Lyra Atlas SL Lambda, VPI 12-inch gimballed Carbon Fiber arm/vdh Black Crimson and Sumiko Songbird, Mutech Hayabusa cartridges
    Technics RS1506 reel-to-reel with low inductance Flux Magnetic heads, Doshi Audio EVO tapestage, AudioQuest Dragon Zero, Audience FrontRow, Ensemble PC, Skogrand, Kubala-Sosna Realization speaker cable, Ikigai Kangai speaker cable, SRA Craz 3/OHIO 2.3 platforms and Symposium ISIS/Ultra rack/platforms, Silver Circle Tchaik 6 PLC.

Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    I certainly don't mean to impugn any reviewers opinions, understanding the near infinite possible combination of equipment influencing the final resulting sound, room acoustics, etc., but I would love, love, love to read an occasional blindfolded review/survey of some of these systems, a shootout, if you will.
    There are other audio forums where they constantly challenge anyone and everyone to doubleblind tests even though none of the proponents have ever participated in one. As for what Myles said, watch Hell's Kitchen when Gordon Ramsey blindfolds and puts ear muffs on chefs and gives them a taste test. Many can't tell chicken from steak under those conditions.
    Micro Seiki SX-8000 air bearing table, SME 312s arm, SME 3012R arn, Dynavector XV-1s cartridge, Lyra Etna SL cartridge, ARC Ref 3 phono stage, Otari MX-55 2 track R2R, Ampex 350 tape repros, Roon Nucleus Plus music server, HiFi Rose 150B DAC, ARC Ref 6, ARC Ref 75 with KT-150s, Parasound JC5 amp , JBL 4345 speakers, Viero Equilibro Level 3 speaker cables, and Definitive Technology Ref subs.

Reviewer for Positive Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by mep View Post
    There are other audio forums where they constantly challenge anyone and everyone to doubleblind tests even though none of the proponents have ever participated in one. As for what Myles said, watch Hell's Kitchen when Gordon Ramsey blindfolds and puts ear muffs on chefs and gives them a taste test. Many can't tell chicken from steak under those conditions.
    Very true for anyone who has done dining in the dark. Heidi and I did dining in the dark three years ago when I was taking cooking classes. Very interesting.

Point taken, however, aside from the speakers, all other equipment could be placed out of sight and achieve the basic premise. And I do on occasion listen w/ the lights off, and I can't say it in any way diminishes the experience.

Audioshark

http://www.monoandstereo.com/2015/12...ement.html?m=1

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

Audioshark

GREG WEAVER of ABSOLUTE SOUND WRITES...
    "I have been playing with turntables since the 1960s! ... I was not prepared for what the Kronos Sparta did for me in my system. I bought it, and went on record in my review saying that the contra-rotating platter approach, and the rest of the design choices, make it the most significant advance in turntable design in decades. I stand by that statement."

Audioshark

DATO DANON HEN of MONO STEREO writes today:
    "After listening to it (Kronos Pro) for 2 months and listening to my own TechDas, Clearaudio Statement and my friends' great gear, I have to be honest to myself. The Kronos Pro is clearly better!

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

The Year of Kronos