Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

NEW !!! GAT Series 2 .....

We are excited to announce the redesign of our flagship line-stage preamplifier, the GAT to the GAT Series 2.

This update includes the introduction of an improved power supply circuit in the regulator for the main audio power supply. The new regulator also features increased filter capacitance, still utilizing all CJD Teflon Capacitors.

The update also includes boosted output coupling capacitance, again using more of the CJD Teflon capacitors.

Additionally, the tube complement is changed to incorporate PCC88 tubes, of which we have acquired a stock that we are reserving for GAT preamplifiers.

The US Suggested Retail price of the GATs2 is $24,000, and units are available for immediate delivery.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by joeinid; December 22, 2015 at 01:07 PM.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Super Moderator

Re: NEW !!! GAT Series 2 .....

GAT upgrade to GAT Series 2 costs $4500.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Nice.
    Jock

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.

---------

House: Naim ND555/2PS, Naim 552, Naim 500, Studer A80/Doshi V3, Magico M2s, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Lumina IC/SC, Shunyata Everest and Omega PCs.

Workshop: Naim ND555/2 PS, VAC Master Pre, VAC Sig 200iQ, Border Patrol pre/power, Avant Garde Duo Mezzo XD, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Shunyata IC/SC, Shunyata Typhon QR/Triton V3/Sigma PCs.

Joe,

Not that expensive at all for an upgrade of this type. Nice job by C-J. It's a funny coincidence because someone was just commenting that C-J doesn't update their components very often and the next day, here it is.

Ken
    "No summit worth climbing is easily attained."
    --------------------------------------------
    Source: MSB Select II DAC with Two Mono Powerbases and Femto 33 Clock; Renderer V2 Digital Input Module and Roon Nucleus Plus; MSB UMT V Signature Transport
    Amps: Vandersteen M7-HPA Mono Amps; MSB M204 Mono Amps
    Speakers: Vandersteen Model 7 Mk2
    Power: Two AudioQuest Niagara 5000’s with AudioQuest Dragon and Hurricane Power Cords

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Alpinist View Post
    Joe,

Not that expensive at all for an upgrade of this type. Nice job by C-J. It's a funny coincidence because someone was just commenting that C-J doesn't update their components very often and the next day, here it is.

Ken
    Hmmmmm, I wonder who that was ?????

NAD C 658 streamer.

Quote Originally Posted by joeinid View Post
    Hmmmmm, I wonder who that was ?????
    LOL, it was you, wasn't it?

Ken
    Source: MSB Select II DAC with Two Mono Powerbases and Femto 33 Clock; Renderer V2 Digital Input Module and Roon Nucleus Plus; MSB UMT V Signature Transport
    Power: Two AudioQuest Niagara 5000’s with AudioQuest Dragon and Hurricane Power Cords

Super Moderator

LOL, it was you, wasn't it?

Ken

Uncle !

Yes. Now let's see what happens in the tube amp dept.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Uncle !

Joe,

Look on the bright side, at least C-J is fully upgradable. My Esoteric K-01 was only partially upgradable, so I had to sell it to move to the K-01X. And the resale value of the K-01 was reduced as well.

Ken

Uncle !

Joe,
    I just checked with CJ--they already have a spot reserved in your name at the top of the upgrade line!

Super Moderator

NAD C 658 streamer.

Behavior Moderator (be nice police!)

GAT upgrade to GAT Series 2 costs $4500.
    Uh oh............

What's next, ART with KT 150's ?
    Mark

Kharma DB9 Signature
    Pass Labs XP32......incoming
    Pass Labs X350.8
    Esoteric N-05XD
    VPI Avenger with Magnetic Drive
    Manley Chinook Phono Pre
    Ortofon Cadenza Black cartridge
    Kharma Elegance speaker cables
    Kharma Elegance interconnects
    REL Subs

Hi Joe,

Are you going to purchase the GAT Series 2??

Ken

Super Moderator

I'm really not sure Ken, no plans right now.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Yes, you are Joe!

Mike

Amplification: MBL 6010D, MBL 9008A Monos
    Analog: Kuzma R, Kuzma 4Point (11”), MSL Ultra Eminent EX
    Phono Pre: Pass XP-27
    Digital: Esoteric N01XD Esoteric K05
    Speakers: MBL 101E MKII
    Subwoofers: REL Carbon Specials
    Conditioner: Shunyata Triton 3
    Power Cables: Shunyata Sigma 1 & 2, Alpha 2, Delta and Venom
    ICs and SCs: Wireworld Platinum 8
    Rack: Artesania Exoteryc

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Ritmo View Post
    Yes, you are Joe!
    Ha!

Could be very interesting.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Ha!

Could be very interesting.
    Don't play coy with us, Joe. You already have your order in, don't you?

Best,
    Ken

Super Moderator

Don't play coy with us, Joe. You already have your order in, don't you?

Best,
    Ken

I'm slowing down a little in my old age.

If my preamp does not sell, then I'll consider the upgrade. I have a stash of the tubes that I am offering with the pre and I need to find out if they will still be compatible with either unit. Ugh!

NAD C 658 streamer.

I'm slowing down a little in my old age.

If my preamp does not sell, then I'll consider the upgrade. I have a stash of the tubes that I am offering with the pre and I need to find out if they will still be compatible with either unit. Ugh!
    Joe,

Now that you have the balanced GG with volume control, do you feel that you no longer require a preamp?

Ken

Super Moderator

Joe,

Now that you have the balanced GG with volume control, do you feel that you no longer require a preamp?

Ken
    While I like the GG direct, I still prefer a preamp in the system - ALWAYS!

Depending on amp choice, some are better direct than others from the GG but I love what a preamp does to the system. Just a little more fullness, roundness, and with my GAT, even more layering, 3D and balance. While a balanced preamp could offer more, single ended preamps do amazingly well.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Super Moderator

NAD C 658 streamer.

Joe,

It's going to be tough to resist this! The best tube preamp just got better.

Ken

Super Moderator

Ken,

I really think you are correct. Just when I thought I was done, they pull me back in

Joe,

It's going to be tough to resist this! The best tube preamp just got better.

Ken

NAD C 658 streamer.

I spoke with CJ regarding the GAT V2 update.. as suspected it's pretty substantial, turn-around time will be one month. (includes a 100 hour burn-in after the update)

yea, so I guess I'm gonna do it.
    Magnepan 20.7 - CJ ART 300s - CJ GATV2 - Meitner MA-1 V2 -Dedicated JRMC + Synology NAS

Super Moderator

Hi Ray,

Very cool!

I was/am on the fence about it. I do love the GAT and thought maybe something else would be better than my GAT. I am not so sure, for my taste, that it is better than my GAT. Can't wait for your thoughts once done.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayooo View Post
    I spoke with CJ regarding the GAT V2 update.. as suspected it's pretty substantial, turn-around time will be one month. (includes a 100 hour burn-in after the update)

yea, so I guess I'm gonna do it.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Hi Ray,

Very cool!

I was/am on the fence about it. I do love the GAT and thought maybe something else would be better than my GAT. I am not so sure, for my taste, that it is better than my GAT. Can't wait for your thoughts once done.
    Grass is not always greener.

I did not see this upgrade coming. What is the end result of the upgrade supposed to do for the sound?

I wonder if the new layout and tubes result in an easier load on the tubes?
    Source: Technics SP10mk3 - Thales Simplicity II, TW Raven AC-3 - Graham Phantom, SME 3012-R, Exclusive P3,,Linn LP12 - Naim ARO
    Cartridges: Lyra Atlas Lambda SL, Lyra Etna SL, Lyra Delos, Dynavector XV-1s,Technics EPC100mk4, Ortofon A90, GM Royal, GM Classic, Denon ESC'd 103R, DL-S1, Audio Technica AT25, OC9II, Linn ESC'd Troika
    Phono Stage: Phasemation EA-1200, Accuphase C-37,TW Acustik phono
    EQ: ​DEQX HDP-4
    Preamp: D'Agostino HD, conrad johnson GAT,
    Amps: conrad johnson teflon premier 8a's, D'Agostino Momentum S250
    Speakers: Wilson Maxx3

Quote Originally Posted by XV-1 View Post
    Grass is not always greener.

I did not see this upgrade coming. What is the end result of the upgrade supposed to do for the sound?

I wonder if the new layout and tubes result in an easier load on the tubes?
    Different tube. PC88 set aside only for GAT owners.

I don't think the issue was the tube per se but the quality of the tube went down. First two sets I had didn't have any problems. Last ....ugh...five hundred hours at most. Last set actually went microphonic.
    Myles B. Astor, Senior Editor, PF, www.positive-feedback.com
    Zellaton Plural Evo speakers, Goldmund Telos 1000 Nextgen mono amplifiers, Goldmund Mimesis 37S Nextgen preamplifier, Doshi Audio EVO and Goldmund PH3.8 phonostages, VPI Avenger direct-drive turntable/VPI 12-inch gimbal Fatboy/vdH Colibri Master Signature/Triangle Art Apollo cartridges, SAT LM-12 tonearms/Lyra Atlas SL Lambda, VPI 12-inch gimballed Carbon Fiber arm/vdh Black Crimson and Sumiko Songbird, Mutech Hayabusa cartridges
    Technics RS1506 reel-to-reel with low inductance Flux Magnetic heads, Doshi Audio EVO tapestage, AudioQuest Dragon Zero, Audience FrontRow, Ensemble PC, Skogrand, Kubala-Sosna Realization speaker cable, Ikigai Kangai speaker cable, SRA Craz 3/OHIO 2.3 platforms and Symposium ISIS/Ultra rack/platforms, Silver Circle Tchaik 6 PLC.

I've finally gotten around to send out the GAT for the upgrade. Digging the box out of the attic today. planning to ship it out this week. (have a call into CJ just to be sure I can just.. send-it-in.

I remain a little leery of this thing in just dishing away $$ sight unseen and no word whatsoever what is supposed to happen to the sound character after the update.
    On the other hand, I've surely wasted more $$ than this upgrade cost over the years while listening to music.

'anyone heard anything about the before an after?
    Magnepan 20.7 - CJ ART 300s - CJ GATV2 - Meitner MA-1 V2 -Dedicated JRMC + Synology NAS

I've finally gotten around to send out the GAT for the upgrade. Digging the box out of the attic today. planning to ship it out this week. (have a call into CJ just to be sure I can just.. send-it-in.

I remain a little leery of this thing in just dishing away $$ sight unseen and no word whatsoever what is supposed to happen to the sound character after the update.
    On the other hand, I've surely wasted more $$ than this upgrade cost over the years while listening to music.

'anyone heard anything about the before an after?
    I have owned the ART series 2 and had it upgraded to series 3. The same for an ACT and later an ACT series 2. Each upgrade, although expensive, IMHO resulted in a significantly better preamplifier. Why should it be different this time?

You will love it!!! I sent mine in to be the first in line when they started doing the upgrades on February 29th. It took about 3 weeks including shipping both ways. My expectations were not that high and took a chance it would be relatively "noticeable". Turns out it was the best $4500 that I can ever remember spending on any audio gear or upgrade. I'm always careful about using superlatives because they tend to lose their meaning, but...... the Series 2 mods took a truly world class and exceptional preamp and made it unbelievably and indescribably fantastic! And even after over 100 hours, it seems to be getting better. It still has the great CJ signature tonality that I love, but the level of detail, presence, soundstage depth and width, and all the subtle nuances in the music that give the emotional impact are dramatically increased. With your Maggies you'll hear every bit of that. Plus its much quieter than the Series 1 that always had a little background hiss even at "1" on the digital volume control. Look forward to hearing your comments when you get it back in your system!
    Ted

Main System; VPI Classic 3 TT, Koetsu Blue Lace Platinum, Eagle/RR, Cinemag SUT, CJ Prem 15 Phono Pre, Modwright Oppo 105 CD/Dac, CJ Gat Ser 2, CAT Legend, Carver BB 305's, Magnepan 3.7i's/Mye Stands, REL G2's (pair), Triton/Typhon, Shunyata Loom, Merrill Rack, Mapleshade Plinths/Footers, Herbie's Tenderfeet/Tube Dampers, Synergistic Research; HFT's, FEQ's, Black Box, Apertures & Tube Traps.

2nd System; Kuzma Stabi/Stogi TT, Soundsmith Voice/Cad Bronze/Koetsu Rosewood Sig, Sutherland 20/20 Phono Pre, Bryston CD1, Cyrus Dac, Triode TRX-2, CJ Prem 8's (upgraded KT120's), Peter Gunn MMG's, REL S3's (pair), Audience Au24 SE Loom, Mapleshade Rack, Plinths & Footers. (Quad 2905's, ESL63's, PK Customs, AZ Crescendos, Utopias, Nuforce R20's, Modwright SWL9.0SE, CJ Classic 60SE)

Fantastic, Thanks for the info Ted! I'm in. 'called CJ and they say they can likely get started on it next week, so away it goes this week!

Quote Originally Posted by Tedtag View Post
    You will love it!!! I sent mine in to be the first in line when they started doing the upgrades on February 29th. It took about 3 weeks including shipping both ways. My expectations were not that high and took a chance it would be relatively "noticeable". Turns out it was the best $4500 that I can ever remember spending on any audio gear or upgrade. I'm always careful about using superlatives because they tend to lose their meaning, but...... the Series 2 mods took a truly world class and exceptional preamp and made it unbelievably and indescribably fantastic! And even after over 100 hours, it seems to be getting better. It still has the great CJ signature tonality that I love, but the level of detail, presence, soundstage depth and width, and all the subtle nuances in the music that give the emotional impact are dramatically increased. With your Maggies you'll hear every bit of that. Plus its much quieter than the Series 1 that always had a little background hiss even at "1" on the digital volume control. Look forward to hearing your comments when you get it back in your system!

Super Moderator

Can't wait for your feedback Ray!

NAD C 658 streamer.

Quote Originally Posted by microstrip View Post
    I have owned the ART series 2 and had it upgraded to series 3. The same for an ACT and later an ACT series 2. Each upgrade, although expensive, IMHO resulted in a significantly better preamplifier. Why should it be different this time?
    I'm in... Thanks!

Really excited for you! CJ with Maggies are a great match. Your gonna go nuts when you hear the Series 2 in your system!
    Ted

Main System; VPI Classic 3 TT, Koetsu Blue Lace Platinum, Eagle/RR, Cinemag SUT, CJ Prem 15 Phono Pre, Modwright Oppo 105 CD/Dac, CJ Gat Ser 2, CAT Legend, Carver BB 305's, Magnepan 3.7i's/Mye Stands, REL G2's (pair), Triton/Typhon, Shunyata Loom, Merrill Rack, Mapleshade Plinths/Footers, Herbie's Tenderfeet/Tube Dampers, Synergistic Research; HFT's, FEQ's, Black Box, Apertures & Tube Traps.

2nd System; Kuzma Stabi/Stogi TT, Soundsmith Voice/Cad Bronze/Koetsu Rosewood Sig, Sutherland 20/20 Phono Pre, Bryston CD1, Cyrus Dac, Triode TRX-2, CJ Prem 8's (upgraded KT120's), Peter Gunn MMG's, REL S3's (pair), Audience Au24 SE Loom, Mapleshade Rack, Plinths & Footers. (Quad 2905's, ESL63's, PK Customs, AZ Crescendos, Utopias, Nuforce R20's, Modwright SWL9.0SE, CJ Classic 60SE)

My Gat Series 2 just keeps getting better with about 150 hours on it since the upgrade. This is one outstanding preamp and a complete joy to listen to. Plus I moved my CJ Premier 8's with all Teflon and KT120 upgrades into the system. The dynamics and tone are amazing all wrapped up in that warm but natural CJ sound. Pure bliss.......

Ted

Quote Originally Posted by Tedtag View Post
    My Gat Series 2 just keeps getting better with about 150 hours on it since the upgrade. This is one outstanding preamp and a complete joy to listen to. Plus I moved my CJ Premier 8's with all Teflon and KT120 upgrades into the system. The dynamics and tone are amazing all wrapped up in that warm but natural CJ sound. Pure bliss.......
    FANTASTIC! My Gat has been gone now going on two weeks... hopefully it'll be back soon and I can get back to some serious listening.

FANTASTIC! My Gat has been gone now going on two weeks... hopefully it'll be back soon and I can get back to some serious listening.
    Its like opening a dirty window to a 3D world, only completely natural! Theres nothing in the way of hearing the music. I've got mine on Synergistic Research MIGS right now. So far, the MIGS beat Herbies Tenderfeet, Brass spikes, and Isoblocks. MIGS are 2 down, 1 up for better imaging.

http://www.synergisticresearch.com/n...ft-technology/
    Ted

spoke with CJ yesterday, my GAT is modified and has been playing music since last Friday. A few more days of burn in and It'll be on the way back home.
    ...hopefully by this time next week the music will be back.

Audioshark

Nice Ray. Joe needs a GAT 2 don't you think?
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Does a bear s%^t in the woods?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Jock

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.

---------

House: Naim ND555/2PS, Naim 552, Naim 500, Studer A80/Doshi V3, Magico M2s, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Lumina IC/SC, Shunyata Everest and Omega PCs.

Workshop: Naim ND555/2 PS, VAC Master Pre, VAC Sig 200iQ, Border Patrol pre/power, Avant Garde Duo Mezzo XD, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Shunyata IC/SC, Shunyata Typhon QR/Triton V3/Sigma PCs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Yea for the life of me I don't know what the hold up is ... Joe - there's a GAT-2 that's looking to move in with you!

Super Moderator

Ha!

I'm waiting to read about your thoughts. I'm sure it will be amazing.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Joe, you won't like it!~....

Super Moderator

Yeah, I guess you're right. I better forget about it.

Quote Originally Posted by bzr View Post
    Joe, you won't like it!~....

NAD C 658 streamer.

spoke with CJ yesterday, my GAT is modified and has been playing music since last Friday. A few more days of burn in and It'll be on the way back home.
    ...hopefully by this time next week the music will be back.

Great news Ray!!! I don't really want to influence your expectations but.......YOUR GONNA LOVE IT!!!!!
    Ted

It's back and sounding wonderful, more to say later.

Took a quick look under the hood, the lower board looks new/different with different arrangement of CJD capacitors. As mentioned in the CJ blurb, new tubes, (no tube dampers this time around)

In any case, very happy with the entire process so far.
    Last edited by joeinid; June 21, 2016 at 09:54 PM.

Super Moderator

Awesome Ray! So happy for you.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Fantastic and right on schedule! Mine sounded great as soon as I hooked it up but after 150 hours its gotten a lot better. We'll be standing by for your comments. Also, I think you can improve on those feet with a little trial and error. Have fun and enjoy it Ray!

It's back and sounding wonderful, more to say later.

Took a quick look under the hood, the lower board looks new/different with different arrangement of CJD capacitors. As mentioned in the CJ blurb, new tubes, (no tube dampers this time around)

In any case, very happy with the entire process so far.
    Ted

Biggest thing I noticed in very short order, "focus" I noticed on many recordings that instruments and voices are located more sharply in/around/between the speakers.
    I'd always enjoyed a very nice focused sound stage before, but this update to the GAT has improved it considerably. Yes, I find this hard to believe, but, there it is.

So far, this is the thing that I noticed most of all, which I'd not want to give back so it alone makes the $$ worth it.
    It also seems slightly quieter overall, possibly just the new tubes compared to my old ones, a nice improvement no matter.

Just got one in for review and even during the break in, it's pretty spectacular...
    Another home run from CJ!

Quote Originally Posted by tonepub View Post
    Just got one in for review and even during the break in, it's pretty spectacular...
    Another home run from CJ!
    Looking forward to reading your review! Still have the original GAT review done by TonePub!
    Speaker: Wilson Audio XLF + Velodyne DD18+
    Source: Zanden 4-Box Digital
    Amp: Robert Koda K15EX + Gryphon Mephisto Stereo

Cable: TA Opus (Gen5) + Sablon Audio Prince (Orange)
    Power: 7 Dedicated Lines Furutech + Torus AVR 16 + Burmester 948 + NordostQX4
    Isolation: Under: SRA+HRS+Stillpoints+Auralex Top: HRS+Artesania+Entreq+EAT+90kg Mass
    Ground/Shield: Tripoint Troy Sig & Thor + Entreq Atlantis / Receivus +Everest+Wrap
    Room/Tube: Stillpoints Apertures / Amperex + Mullard
    Headphone Setup: Sennheiser 650 + Arcam rHead + Apogee Groove

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

NEW !!! GAT Series 2 .....