Rhea vs Rhea Signature - Page 2
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rhea vs Rhea Signature

Out of interest has anyone found the balanced outs to be better than the RCAs or is there little in it?
    Speakers: Gershman Avant Garde, Evolution MicroMMOne, Zingali Overture 3s Preamp: Karan KAL Ref MkII Power Amp: Karan KAS180 MkII Integrated Amps: Karan i180 Phono: Aesthetix Rhea Sig TT: Oracle Delphi MkIII, SME V, Audio Note IO1 / Michel Gyro SE, Audio Note Arm1, Shelter 5000 DAC/CDP: Aesthetix Romulus Sig

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ctsooner View Post
    Jerry I need to apologize to you. I used the absolute wrong words in how I phrase things. I am sorry for that. We all know hearing is individual and we all realize that differences at this level is all incremental. I guess what I was trying to say is that the signature versus the standard is an incremental difference, but it is better and there is no question about it.

Either way we are talking about what I feel is one of the best buys of a phono stage in the highest end of Audio. The cost is much less than some of the mega photo stages that many can get, but the sound you get out of there Rhea is fairly close especially for the cost. If you want to upgrade to the eclipse version, I feel that does go up against mega cost phono stages. As you said that's to my ear and maybe not others. Again Jerry, my original post to you was abrupt and not fair
    No love lost ... We are, in our own way, lovers of music and nice gears. Cheers!
    System 1: TW Acustics Raven GT se, Raven 10.5, Miyajima Zero, Ortofon RSG309, Ortofon SPU A95 Anniversary, Audio Note CDT Three, Oppo BDP105, Meridian C15, Devialet OdA #077, Audience aR12, Audience Au24 SX cables & interconnects, Solid Tech Hybrid, Raidho Acoustics D-3.1

System 2: Thorens TD160 Super, SME M29, Ortofon 2M Black, Thorens TD147 Jubilee, Ortofon 2M Mono SE, Leben CS300XS, Leben RS30EQ, Audience Ohno cables & interconnects, Klipsch Heresy III 70th Anniversary Edition

Headphones: Macintosh MHP1000, AKG 701,
    Record Cleaner: KL Audio KD-CLN-LP200

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks.
    I personally felt balanced lowered the noise floor a bit. I like balanced better, but I always have.

4. Thanks myrman thanked for this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2