Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
    Audioshark

LAST Vinyl Accessory

Has anyone had any experience with the LAST Vinyl Accessories?

http://thelastfactory.com/
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Re: LAST Vinyl Accessory

I like there stylus cleaner, have used it for 20 years or so....also there applicator brushes are great too, I provide them with my cleaning fluids......Walter is a great guy and his shop is 10 minutes from my house, convienent.
    Dealer / Manufacture Disclosure:

Jeff Whitlock
    A/V Solutions / Unity Audio Design
    www.avsolutionsca.com

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

I used it many years ago not sure that it did much good or harm the records I used it on still play fine so do the ones I did not use it on.

If it does as it says and hardens the surface it then has to make it more brittle I see no sign of that on the records I treated.
    Lyra Atlas, tri-planner, clear audio statement, Burmester 100, Ayre KXR20, Ayre MXR20, Ayre DX5, Adept Response line conditioner, Ayre signature interconnects, Cardas clear power cables,cardas clear speaker cables and Martin Logan CLX with Decenti subs with Cardas hex link.
    Not in use Infinity QLS and Ohm F

Quote Originally Posted by Garth View Post
    I used it many years ago not sure that it did much good or harm the records I used it on still play fine so do the ones I did not use it on.

If it does as it says and hardens the surface it then has to make it more brittle I see no sign of that on the records I treated.
    You must be refering to Last preservative.....some swear by it and some don't. I choose not to use anything permanate on the record. As always a YMMV thing.

Jeff Whitlock
    www.avsolutionsca.com

I've used the stylus cleaner like Jeff for well over 20 years. I use the Onzow every couple of sides and the Last once a week. The bottles last forever.
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon DL-301 Mk II, Gold Note PH-10, Jays CDT3 Mk3 , Auralic Aries G2.2, Holo May KTE, Supratek Cabernet, Kinki Studio EX-B7 monoblocks, Verity Audio Otello, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Audio Envy IC, SC & PC's, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Inakustik USB and I2S, (2) Puritan Audio Labs PSM-156 with Groundmaster City, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Auralic Aries, Aqua La Voce S3, Kinki Studio EX-M1+, Nola KO, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Wireworld SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Greenville, SC- Jays CDT2 Mk 3, Auralic Aries G1, Holo Spring 3 KTE, Supratek Chardonnay, Odyssey Audio Kismet Reference, Rosso Fiorentino Volterra 2, (2) RSL Speedwoofers, iFi Audio Power Station, Wireworld IC's, Inakustik USB and I2s, Triode Wire Lab SC, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Furutech NCF Clear Line, Timbernation rack.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Has anyone had any experience with the LAST Vinyl Accessories?

http://thelastfactory.com/
    Mike......All of my vinyl is Last treated. I have used this product since 1981. I became aware of Last when I worked for a high-end stereo dealer back in the early 80's. Every week the store owner would have an early meeting with the sales staff before the store would open. He brought in people like Bob Carver, Ray Kimber, various McIntosh reps, etc., and we had the opportunity to hear these people talk and then answer any questions we presented. It was always entertaining and I learned a lot. I bought my first Kimber Kable from Ray himself right there in the store when he was first promoting his wire. One Friday morning during our meeting the distributor for Last came to the store for our meeting. He set up an experiment that would last 24 hours and he returned to the store early Saturday morning to examine the results.

The Last rep set up two identical automatic turntables with identical Audio Technica moving magnet cartridges. He had three unopened vinyl albums of Stevie Wonder's Songs In The Key Of Life. He opened two of the three LP's, Last treated one and put the small Last label on it. He placed the Last treated LP on one turntable and the untreated LP on the other turntable. The turntables had a repeat function that made the tonearm lift at the end of the LP, cycle and replay. He instructed us to let the two LP's play all day and all night which we did. Saturday morning we came in early again and the Last rep was waiting on us. The two LP's were still playing. He brought an oscilloscope that he connected to the output of a small receiver we furnished. He stop both turntables and hooked one turntable to the receiver that the oscilloscope was connected to. He opened the third Stevie Wonder album that was brand new and never played, placed it on the turntable and set the stylus down at the end of the first track so that it would track through the end of the song and through the silent groove before the second track. He instructed us to observe the noise level displayed on the scaled screen of the oscilloscope. There was a visible noise level that reached the first scale mark during the silent area of the groove. Then he place the untreated LP on the turntable that had played continuously for 24 hours and set the stylus down in the same area. The noise level of the silent area between tracks was over twice as noisy on the oscilloscope scale than the brand new LP. Finally, he placed the Last treated album on the turntable that had just been played 24 straight hours, and lowered the stylus in the same area as before. The noise level on the silent groove between tracks one and two was slightly less than half of the noise level on the brand new album that was the test reference. I was floored. The Last treated LP after 24 hours of continuous play was quieter than a brand new LP. That's approximate 96 plays of the same side of an LP. I don't think I own an album I've played even half that many times.

That was all it took for me to be sold on the Last product. I bought two bottles with the supplied applicators and began treating my albums. A single bottle treated both sides of 50 LP's. At the time, if memory serves me right, Last was $15.00 a bottle. I have a bottle of Last and a couple applicators in the studio right now. It is a good product that has never caused me any adverse issues. Because the product molecularly bonds with the vinyl and the carrying agent evaporates quickly there is no residue that sticks to the stylus tip. As it was explained to us during this demonstration, one of the properties of Last allows it to dissipate heat more rapidly into the air as the stylus accelerates through the vinyl walls. This aids in reducing groove deformity. I'm sure there are many other scientific explanations for how Last works but my experience with the product has been positive. I have albums I purchased new in the 70's and 80's and Last treated that still sound brand new. I am a long time Last user. It is a great product.
    Dan

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital coax,
    Sonos Connect, Stillpoints Ultra SS & Ultra Mini, PurePower 2000, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario

LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205 Signal Sleuth, Sonos Connect, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable,
    Sony DAT 60ES, Nakamichi BX-300, Micro Seiki DD40 w/m505A tonearm, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Stillpoints Ultra Mini, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113

VINTAGE - McIntosh 4300V, McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, JBL 4312A

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I've used the stylus cleaner like Jeff for well over 20 years. I use the Onzow every couple of sides and the Last once a week. The bottles last forever.
    I found after about a year the Last stylus cleaner gets funky from the stuff on the brush then back into the bottle and so on.....I kept an extra bottle, cleaned it out and when I crack open a new one I pour half into the extra bottle.....I rotate throgh half bottles every six months, much less gunk in the bottle this way plus I'm not throwing away as much.

Jeff Whitlock
    www.avsolutionsca.com

Jeff.......I have never used their stylus cleaner, only their record preservative. I have been and remain suspicious of using any liquids that may find their way up the cantilever and into the stylus suspension system.
    Dan

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital coax,
    Sonos Connect, Stillpoints Ultra SS & Ultra Mini, PurePower 2000, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario

LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205 Signal Sleuth, Sonos Connect, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable,
    Sony DAT 60ES, Nakamichi BX-300, Micro Seiki DD40 w/m505A tonearm, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Stillpoints Ultra Mini, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113

VINTAGE - McIntosh 4300V, McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, JBL 4312A

The stylus cleaner is there best product IMO and you just need to swipe the tip of the stylus, it won't wick up the cantilever unless your extremely careless.....

Jeff Whitlock
    www.avsolutionsca.com

+1, I've used the stylus cleaner with dozens of different cartridges and brands and have never seen an ill effect. But I just swipe from the back edge of the stylus forward and no more. If you don't want to use a liquid of any type then the Onzow does a good job too.
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon DL-301 Mk II, Gold Note PH-10, Jays CDT3 Mk3 , Auralic Aries G2.2, Holo May KTE, Supratek Cabernet, Kinki Studio EX-B7 monoblocks, Verity Audio Otello, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Audio Envy IC, SC & PC's, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Inakustik USB and I2S, (2) Puritan Audio Labs PSM-156 with Groundmaster City, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Auralic Aries, Aqua La Voce S3, Kinki Studio EX-M1+, Nola KO, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Wireworld SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Greenville, SC- Jays CDT2 Mk 3, Auralic Aries G1, Holo Spring 3 KTE, Supratek Chardonnay, Odyssey Audio Kismet Reference, Rosso Fiorentino Volterra 2, (2) RSL Speedwoofers, iFi Audio Power Station, Wireworld IC's, Inakustik USB and I2s, Triode Wire Lab SC, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Furutech NCF Clear Line, Timbernation rack.

My opinion: While I am aware of the LAST reputation and don't necessarily have issue with their stylus cleaner and certainly not their brushes, I am highly suspect of any product used as a record coating, preservative, etc. though.
    Mind you, I have no experience with LAST products, but I do have lots of study of products and their effects on records. I believe just as we need to choose our vinyl cleaning fluids and methods with wisdom, so it goes with any other vinyl record products. For example, Some swear by Gruv Glide and some have tried it and are sorry they did. I have seen what it does and it's not good. It's like putting WD-40 on your records. Not only does it render the record next to impossible to ever clean again, but you should see what it does to the stylus and cartridge! A guy showed me a cart he had, that had about 100 hours on it. He played 4 records cleaned properly and treated with Gruv Glide and cleaned between plays. At the end you could not but barely see the stylus and there was gunk wicked up the cantilever. He worked on it a little more even using LAST cleaner and the end result was throwing out the cart.

I know LAST claims their product is different and changes the molecular structure of the record and perhaps it is, but here's my issue with that: Records are made of PVC as we know. There is also a soft outer layer on them so to speak, that is part of the mix. It's sort of like coatings on eyeglasses only not as hard. It is essentially there to prevent the record from turning into a piece of plumbing. Using the wrong agents on the record or even being too aggressive with cleaning methods can damage the layer or destroy it, then over time the record will become brittle and not to mention unplayable sounding awful. The LAST claims about their record preservative bother me because they claim it changes the molecular structure of the record. That means there is a chemical reaction and an aggressive one at that. It may not show damage or ill-effect in a short period of time, but what about a year or 3 years, etc?
    Records just by their nature, will outlast the majority of CDs if properly cared for by the tried and true methods. I have records that are 60 years old or more and have been cleaned and maintained properly, played regularly and never treated with any claimed preservative or otherwise and they are in great shape for their age and sound great. To me personally at least, that means no "treatment" is needed.

Just my take on it as always YMMV.

Audioshark

Thanks guys. I was talking to Louis of Kronos last night and we got to talking about record cleaning. He uses his Ultrasonic (KL Audio) along with "three tiny drops" of LAST on each side of every album. He said he's now done over 5000 records this way.

P.S. I ordered the Kronos Pro yesterday.
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Thanks guys. I was talking to Louis of Kronos last night and we got to talking about record cleaning. He uses his Ultrasonic (KL Audio) along with "three tiny drops" of LAST on each side of every album. He said he's now done over 5000 records this way.

P.S. I ordered the Kronos Pro yesterday.
    Three tiny drops applied in the solution in the ultrasonic or applied after the ultrasonic?

Quote Originally Posted by MusicDirector View Post
    I know LAST claims their product is different and changes the molecular structure of the record and perhaps it is, but here's my issue with that: Records are made of PVC as we know. There is also a soft outer layer on them so to speak, that is part of the mix. It's sort of like coatings on eyeglasses only not as hard. It is essentially there to prevent the record from turning into a piece of plumbing. Using the wrong agents on the record or even being too aggressive with cleaning methods can damage the layer or destroy it, then over time the record will become brittle and not to mention unplayable sounding awful. The LAST claims about their record preservative bother me because they claim it changes the molecular structure of the record. That means there is a chemical reaction and an aggressive one at that. It may not show damage or ill-effect in a short period of time, but what about a year or 3 years, etc?
    Eric.......I can appreciate your apprehension about Last record preservative. Perhaps 33 years of service on my Last treated albums isn't a long enough test reference to satisfy your concerns but I am 100% satisfied with the product and have suffered no ill effects, stylus debris, or other unwelcomed abnormalities. Oh, and not one single LP has mysteriously turned into a plumbing fitting. I know, I can't hardly believe it, either.
    Dan

I too have records that I treated with LAST at least 30 years ago. I hear and see no ill effects from using it.
    Regards,
    Steve

https://www.audionirvana.org/forum/t...geezr-s-system
    I only do what the voices in my wife's head tell her to tell me to do.

Quote Originally Posted by slowgeezr View Post
    I too have records that I treated with LAST at least 30 years ago. I hear and see no ill effects from using it.
    Same here. Another LAST product that I have used with very good success is their Tape Preservative, on reel to reel tapes, I think it is Last #10.

Larry
    Analog-VPIClassic3-3DArm,Lyra Skala+MiyajimaZeroMono,2xAmpex ATR-102,Otari MX5050B2, Merrill Trident Tape Preamp, Herron VTPH-2A&BottleheadPhonoPre,
    Dig Rip-Pyramix,IzotopeRX3Adv,MykerinosCard,PacificMicroso nicsModel2 AD
    Dig Play-Lampi Horizon, mch NADAC Roon/HQPlayer,Oppo105
    Electronics-DoshiPre,CJ MET1mchPre,Cary2A3monoamps
    Speakers-AvantgardeDuosLR,3SolosC,LR,RR
    Other-512 Engineering Tim Marutani Symmetrical Power IsoTrans and cables,AudioDiskVinylCleaner,
    Music-2.3KR2Rtapes,1.5KCD's,500SACDs,60TBripped files

Quote Originally Posted by Double-D View Post
    Eric.......I can appreciate your apprehension about Last record preservative. Perhaps 33 years of service on my Last treated albums isn't a long enough test reference to satisfy your concerns but I am 100% satisfied with the product and have suffered no ill effects, stylus debris, or other unwelcomed abnormalities. Oh, and not one single LP has mysteriously turned into a plumbing fitting. I know, I can't hardly believe it, either.
    Hey there Dan, I just voiced my own concerns as I see it. It's not a put-down or even a stern warning to using it for anyone else, don't read too much into it. For me, I just tend to error on the side of being over-cautious. I'm extremely careful about record care, perhaps I'm over-doing it and missing out on a good product, but its a chance I take.
    I know LAST has been around for decades and you don't uh,....last very long if you don't know what your doing, I get that. I may try it someday, but the first thing I want to do is look into it further.

Quote Originally Posted by MusicDirector View Post
    Hey there Dan, I just voiced my own concerns as I see it. It's not a put-down or even a stern warning to using it for anyone else, don't read too much into it. For me, I just tend to error on the side of being over-cautious. I'm extremely careful about record care, perhaps I'm over-doing it and missing out on a good product, but its a chance I take.
    I know LAST has been around for decades and you don't uh,....last very long if you don't know what your doing, I get that. I may try it someday, but right now I just don't see the need.
    Eric.......Got it. I'm not trying to promote Last, only offering testimony of my experience with the product over 3+ decades. I love my vinyl, too. I probably would have never mentioned Last or my use of it except for Mike's original post requesting information from users. To each their own.
    Dan

Yes, I'm one of those crazies who Jeff referred to! I wouldn't let LAST record preservative within a 100 miles of my records. LAST preservative really affects the sound especially the upper octaves and resolution. I cringe every time I order a LP off ePay and it comes with a LAST sticker on it. (There was another LAST-like product that came from Canada about 15-20 years ago that was bad and on top of that gunked up the stylus for umpteen number of plays after. Ughhhh...)

I use liquid stylus cleaners as sparingly as possible after talking to Peter Ledermann. One should see some of Peter's stylus microphotographs of what happens when you blow that piece of dust off your record before playing.

That said, LAST's record cleaning fluid was the basis for oh so many that followed later with some modifications.

As they say YMMV...
    Myles B. Astor, Senior Editor, PF, www.positive-feedback.com
    Zellaton Plural Evo speakers, Doshi Audio EVO phonostage, VPI Avenger direct-drive turntable/VPI 12-inch gimbal Fatboy/vdH Colibri Master Signature/Triangle Art Apollo cartridges, SAT LM-12 tonearms/Lyra Atlas SL Lambda, VPI 12-inch gimballed Carbon Fiber arm/vdh Black Crimson and Sumiko Songbird, Mutech Hayabusa cartridges
    Technics RS1506 reel-to-reel with low inductance Flux Magnetic heads, Doshi Audio EVO tapestage, AudioQuest Dragon Zero, Audience FrontRow, Ensemble PC, Skogrand, Kubala-Sosna Realization speaker cable, Ikigai Kangai speaker cable, SRA Craz 3/OHIO 2.3 platforms and Symposium ISIS/Ultra rack/platforms, Silver Circle Tchaik 6 PLC.

Quote Originally Posted by Myles B. Astor View Post
    LAST preservative really affects the sound especially the upper octaves and resolution.
    Myles.......That's an easy enough claim to make. If it is so, there must be some actual documented results that can be duplicated by others that demonstrate before and after results proving your personal claims have a basis in actual fact. Where are the tests results and measurement data to back up such claims? I would enjoy reading the test results rather than rely on individual listening experiences that encompass the inevitable variables always present. I am not so hard headed that my opinions cannot be altered but I need more that someone else's opinion as a proof source. At this time, my personal experiences do not parallel yours. I have played many thoroughly cleaned vinyl LP's before and after Last treatment and have not experience altered upper octaves or diminished resolution. I have a good pair of ears and my vinyl rigs and sound systems are quite capable and revealing. For me, the lower noise floor of Last treated albums helps develop a greater sense of resolution, but like you said, YMMV.
    Dan

Try taking two identical records and listen to them first (to ensure the differences in sound aren't pressing related). Then treat one LP and leave the other as the control arm. That's all the proof I need.

As I said, I'm one of the crazies but suggest everyone listen for themself. There have been some awful LP surface protection fluids foisted on audiophile's over the years. Remember Soundguard?
    Myles B. Astor, Senior Editor, PF, www.positive-feedback.com
    Zellaton Plural Evo speakers, Doshi Audio EVO phonostage, VPI Avenger direct-drive turntable/VPI 12-inch gimbal Fatboy/vdH Colibri Master Signature/Triangle Art Apollo cartridges, SAT LM-12 tonearms/Lyra Atlas SL Lambda, VPI 12-inch gimballed Carbon Fiber arm/vdh Black Crimson and Sumiko Songbird, Mutech Hayabusa cartridges
    Technics RS1506 reel-to-reel with low inductance Flux Magnetic heads, Doshi Audio EVO tapestage, AudioQuest Dragon Zero, Audience FrontRow, Ensemble PC, Skogrand, Kubala-Sosna Realization speaker cable, Ikigai Kangai speaker cable, SRA Craz 3/OHIO 2.3 platforms and Symposium ISIS/Ultra rack/platforms, Silver Circle Tchaik 6 PLC.

First things first. I have used Last stylus cleaner for the Last 100 years and I swear by it. I just clean the stylus with it and not the cantilever. I have an army of Anti-Last Wicker Special Forces (ALWSF) that guard my cantilever from Last trying to wick up and capture my cartridge flag. Second of all. back in the early 1980s, I did buy and use the Last record preservative goodies. It came in a nice box with applicators and sheets of Last stickers. I actually used Last on my precious Beatles BC-13 collection right after I first bought it and I still have the stickers on the LPs as testament to the ones I treated. I quit using LAST LP products with the first box I bought from them. I don't even remember why I quit using them, but it was probably because I was afraid of what the chemicals could be doing to my LPs. But here's the bottom line boys and girls, my Beatles LPs that I treated with Last still sound fantastic and I can hear no deleterious effects from their use.
    Micro Seiki SX-8000 air bearing table, SME 312s arm, SME 3012R arn, Dynavector XV-1s cartridge, Lyra Etna SL cartridge, ARC Ref 3 phono stage, Otari MX-55 2 track R2R, Ampex 350 tape repros, Roon Nucleus Plus music server, HiFi Rose 150B DAC, ARC Ref 6, ARC Ref 75 with KT-150s, Parasound JC5 amp , JBL 4345 speakers, Viero Equilibro Level 3 speaker cables, and Definitive Technology Ref subs.

Reviewer for Positive Feedback

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

LAST Vinyl Accessory