Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Magico S5 mk2

Re: Magico S5 mk2

Quote Originally Posted by u-sound View Post
    the pics do not display.......i d really like to see that comparison
    My bad, fixed!

thx david

still not sure what that color is called. is it black or pewter?

Quote Originally Posted by u-sound View Post
    thx david

still not sure what that color is called. is it black or pewter?
    YW, I'll see if I can confirm that with the Distributor & get back to you .

For Magico S5 Mk2 users, I just took delivery of a pair of Magico S5 MK2 with SPODs on Friday morning and started breaking them in on Saturday morning (after the speakers came to room temperature). Firstly, they are one of the most dynamic and resolving speakers I have heard. A few questions for long-term users:

1) How many hours does it take to break-in a pair of Magico S5 MK2?
    2) If I were looking to upgrade speaker cables from AQ Aspen what would you recommend?

Electronics are a full Bryston setup with 7B3 amps, BP26 / MPS2 preamp, BDA2/BDP2 source.

Audioshark

Congrats John. I would say a good 200 hours to start (75%) and then 500 hours to have full break in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Quote Originally Posted by john1970 View Post
    For Magico S5 Mk2 users, I just took delivery of a pair of Magico S5 MK2 with SPODs on Friday morning and started breaking them in on Saturday morning (after the speakers came to room temperature). Firstly, they are one of the most dynamic and resolving speakers I have heard. A few questions for long-term users:

1) How many hours does it take to break-in a pair of Magico S5 MK2?
    2) If I were looking to upgrade speaker cables from AQ Aspen what would you recommend?

Electronics are a full Bryston setup with 7B3 amps, BP26 / MPS2 preamp, BDA2/BDP2 source.

I played mine 24/7 for a week when I first got mine, and they were sounding darn good when I really listened to them. Of course, they also sounded good right from the start.

I just upgraded my speaker cable to Shunyata Sigma. This added a more precise edge to the music. That is, the instruments, and voices, are now really striking in where they are in the air. If I could draw on air I think I could outline each note.
    Bud

Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR for source, Denali 2000 (2) for amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson four shelf maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox View Post
    I played mine 24/7 for a week when I first got mine, and they were sounding darn good when I really listened to them. Of course, they also sounded good right from the start.

I just upgraded my speaker cable to Shunyata Sigma. This added a more precise edge to the music. That is, the instruments, and voices, are now really striking in where they are in the air. If I could draw on air I think I could outline each note.
    My local Magico dealer does sell Shunyata cables so the Sigma cable is a possibility once funds permit. When you get a chance can you let me know how flexible the cable is and the diameter?'

Thank you,

John

Flexibility is a relative term. They are about 1-1.5” in diameter, and are flexible enough in my mind.

C99CC941-B7AE-487B-9964-C37A534D9F95.jpeg
    Bud

Sony XA-5400ES SACD

Three 20 amp circuits.

yep, thought I'd be nice for some reason is that nylon holding them up Bud?

Congrats on the speakers. Also consider MIT as a replacement to your AQ cables. Magico uses MIT in their factory listening room with various electronics.

I don't own Magico but, I went from AQ OAK to MIT EVO cables in my system and after break in I've found that MIT has a big bold sound with better decay and "presence" if you will over my previous AQ loom. Now, I think the AQ cables especially ones with the DBS have a really low noise floor. Allowing a lot of micro detail to come through and very black backgrounds. The price increase to go a a full AQ silver cable such as Redwood to obtain more resolution had me look elsewhere. I felt MIT had the best synergy and sound to what I was looking for.

Shunyata's ZiTron technology is also a very quiet and precise cables from what others have stated.

Quote Originally Posted by mdp632 View Post
    Congrats on the speakers. Also consider MIT as a replacement to your AQ cables. Magico uses MIT in their factory listening room with various electronics.

I don't own Magico but, I went from AQ OAK to MIT EVO cables in my system and after break in I've found that MIT has a big bold sound with better decay and "presence" if you will over my previous AQ loom. Now, I think the AQ cables especially ones with the DBS have a really low noise floor. Allowing a lot of micro detail to come through and very black backgrounds. The price increase to go a a full AQ silver cable such as Redwood to obtain more resolution had me look elsewhere. I felt MIT had the best synergy and sound to what I was looking for.

Shunyata's ZiTron technology is also a very quiet and precise cables from what others have stated.
    Thanks for pointing out MIT cables as well. My local Magico dealer sells both Shunyata and MIT cables so once funding permits I will test out a few of the cables as potential upgrades. What model of MIT EVO cable did you purchase?

Thanks for pointing out MIT cables as well. My local Magico dealer sells both Shunyata and MIT cables so once funding permits I will test out a few of the cables as potential upgrades. What model of MIT EVO cable did you purchase?
    I also agree Magico and MIT are a great match. I use MIT EVO One SC and IC with my original S3 to very satisfying results.

I'm using the EVO One speaker cable.

So far I have about 100 hours on the S5 MK2 and they are sounding better and better every day. Compared to my previous speaker, B&W 802D the bass is deeper and has significantly better definition and resolution. The midrange is equally as resolving as the B&W and the tweeter is more natural sounding and not as forward in presentation as my previous speakers. Overall, I am extremely pleased with the purchase and unless something breaks these speakers will be in my system for many many years to come.

Cheers,

John

Audioshark

John, this is wonderful news. Congrats! I’m sure they’re a big step up over the B&W’s.

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    John, this is wonderful news. Congrats! I’m sure they’re a big step up over the B&W’s.

Definitely a huge step up from my B&W, which were by no means a poor performing speaker. One of the greatest advantage of the Magic S5s is the amount of detail that one can hear while listening in the 75-85 dB listening range. For the past couple of weeks I've been listening to music 3 hours every evening and it is like having my entire music collection remastered. Overall, an amazing transducer.

Definitely a huge step up from my B&W, which were by no means a poor performing speaker. One of the greatest advantage of the Magic S5s is the amount of detail that one can hear while listening in the 75-85 dB listening range. For the past couple of weeks I've been listening to music 3 hours every evening and it is like having my entire music collection remastered. Overall, an amazing transducer.
    Welcome to the club. Careful with the volume. The detail is still there at 110+ dB.
    Bud

Sony XA-5400ES SACD

Three 20 amp circuits.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox View Post
    Welcome to the club. Careful with the volume. The detail is still there at 110+ dB.
    Peaks of 95-100 dB max. More typically peaks of 85-90 dB. However thank you for the advice.

Congrats John. I would say a good 200 hours to start (75%) and then 500 hours to have full break in.

Greetings from Ho Chi Minh City/ Saigon, Vietnam

Dear Mike and all the AUDIOSHARK Forum's members, who have helped me so much with all your experience, knowledge and shares in this great forum, especially Mike. After learning by reading so much here since last February, I could narrowed down my searches and nailed down on: Magico S5MKII with SPods, Vitus Signature line for Pre/Amp and CD/DAC player, MIT Oracle cables, Entreq Poseidon and Atlantis cables, Nordost/ Shunyata power cords. After 4 months now I can say my system is finally set the right way. I am so happy and so thankful to this forum, to Mike, to Audio Shark residents here. Sincerely Thank YOU.

Now I am on the search for the Analog system and I know for sure there are many valuable things I will continue learning here.

Thank you so much, Gentlemen.

Best regards,

Chau
    -Chau-

Loudspeakers: Magico S5 MK2
    Preamp: Vitus SL-103
    Stereo power amp: Vitus SS-103
    CDP/DAC: Vitus SCD-025MK2
    Cables: MIT Oracle Matrix HD-90 Rev2,
    TT & Phono stage: TBA
    Power cords: Nordost Vahalla 2, Shunyata Sigma
    Stillpoints Ultra SS, Entreq Poseidon.

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by VNladyaudiophile View Post
    Greetings from Ho Chi Minh City/ Saigon, Vietnam

Dear Mike and all the AUDIOSHARK Forum's members, who have helped me so much with all your experience, knowledge and shares in this great forum, especially Mike. After learning by reading so much here since last February, I could narrowed down my searches and nailed down on: Magico S5MKII with SPods, Vitus Signature line for Pre/Amp and CD/DAC player, MIT Oracle cables, Entreq Poseidon and Atlantis cables, Nordost/ Shunyata power cords. After 4 months now I can say my system is finally set the right way. I am so happy and so thankful to this forum, to Mike, to Audio Shark residents here. Sincerely Thank YOU.

Now I am on the search for the Analog system and I know for sure there are many valuable things I will continue learning here.

Thank you so much, Gentlemen.

Best regards,

Chau
    Chau - you are very welcome. I'm happy to help as much as I can. You have amassed an amazing system with terrific synergy. I'm sure your S5 mk2's are breaking in nicely.

Since you are in Vietnam, you should definitely give a listen to the Kronos Sparta. Louis, the owner of Kronos, has a strong presence in Vietnam.

As a side note, how many hours to you think you have on your S5 mk2's?

Dear Mike, thank you for your reply. My Magico had seen about 900 hours together with Vitus already and I am much happier with the whole system after the speakers finally got the optimized position in my very small room 10,8’ X 16,5’ X 8’.
    Louis had come to my house to audition the Kronos Sparta and he’s a perfectionist for sure. I am now very into Kronos Pro and Airtight Opus 1. I am still under researches to be sure it’s the best for me.
    As a woman I would much prefer to have a one stop shop/ simple option like the MSB Select II Dac instead of the whole complicated and time consuming analog system and I have looked into this option but it seems like tons of money would be poured in again. And surely I won’t have the wonderful accessories / supporting items like Mr. Mike Lavigne’s setup and the end result for me would be too far from what Mr. Lavigne is experiencing. Therefore I am puzzled.

To simplify my life shall I seriously look at the MSB Select II DAC, according to you Dear Mike? I plan to visit MSB factory in May since I would be in Berkeley visiting my daughter. AudioShark forum’s residents and yourself are more than welcomed to help me with shared thoughts. Thanks so much in advance.
    Kind regards, Chau.
    -Chau-

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by VNladyaudiophile View Post
    Dear Mike, thank you for your reply. My Magico had seen about 900 hours together with Vitus already and I am much happier with the whole system after the speakers finally got the optimized position in my very small room 10,8’ X 16,5’ X 8’.
    Louis had come to my house to audition the Kronos Sparta and he’s a perfectionist for sure. I am now very into Kronos Pro and Airtight Opus 1. I am still under researches to be sure it’s the best for me.
    As a woman I would much prefer to have a one stop shop/ simple option like the MSB Select II Dac instead of the whole complicated and time consuming analog system and I have looked into this option but it seems like tons of money would be poured in again. And surely I won’t have the wonderful accessories / supporting items like Mr. Mike Lavigne’s setup and the end result for me would be too far from what Mr. Lavigne is experiencing. Therefore I am puzzled.

To simplify my life shall I seriously look at the MSB Select II DAC, according to you Dear Mike? I plan to visit MSB factory in May since I would be in Berkeley visiting my daughter. AudioShark forum’s residents and yourself are more than welcomed to help me with shared thoughts. Thanks so much in advance.
    Kind regards, Chau.
    Hi Chau - 900 hours is a good number. You're definitely got the speakers broken in. I think the Select II DAC is superb and a world class source. If you're not into the care & feeding of an expensive vinyl rig, then I think for sure the MSB Select II would be a great choice. To really do vinyl, it has to be something you want to do, it has to be something that you've been doing, meaning, collecting records for a while. If you're starting out with a world class source, truly the MSB Select II is the way to go.

Hi Chau - 900 hours is a good number. You're definitely got the speakers broken in. I think the Select II DAC is superb and a world class source. If you're not into the care & feeding of an expensive vinyl rig, then I think for sure the MSB Select II would be a great choice. To really do vinyl, it has to be something you want to do, it has to be something that you've been doing, meaning, collecting records for a while. If you're starting out with a world class source, truly the MSB Select II is the way to go.
    Hmmmmm, dear Mike, you got me thinking hard now hee hee... Thank you so much.

Kind regards, Chau.
    -Chau-

so after much vacillating, research, demo'ing, and unintentionally upping my budget - i am the proud new owner of the s5 mk2. big thanks to Bob @ Rhapsody (not sure how to tag here) for helping me find the speaker i didn't know i was looking for and then getting it set up in my room. will post pictures in the next few days - and i think you guys might be surprised with the size of the room i was able to fit them into

Congrats!

This is the best sub $50k speaker I know. And Bob is a class act indeed.
    Adam

Speakers: Magico M3
    Amp: Dagostino Momentum Stereo
    Digital: Lampi Horizon + Lampi DSD Komputer

Audioshark

Magico S5 mk2

Congrats on a great choice. I know you were asking my advice earlier on S3 mk2 Vs S5 mk2 as it related to your specific room. Glad you went with the S5 mk2. Those big babies can compress a big room!

yep, it provides more optionality in the future if i move to a bigger place as well. when i heard it at Bob's (on a soulution 530), i got the sense that the bass should work for my room - it is so so clean. my little raidho c1.1 would over-pressurize around 40hz so it's funny to see a bigger speaker just gently drive through those octaves. now...my biggest hope is that the neighbors enjoy the quality and music selection as well so i can avoid some pesky noise complaints

also, thank you mike for encouraging me to continue to look at magicos. if you swing by nyc, give me a shout and come by for a listen

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by Skanda View Post
    yep, it provides more optionality in the future if i move to a bigger place as well. when i heard it at Bob's (on a soulution 530), i got the sense that the bass should work for my room - it is so so clean. my little raidho c1.1 would over-pressurize around 40hz so it's funny to see a bigger speaker just gently drive through those octaves. now...my biggest hope is that the neighbors enjoy the quality and music selection as well so i can avoid some pesky noise complaints
    “Over pressurize”. Love that. I’m going to use that one when someone asks me about previous 6 pairs of Raidho’s. LOL.

Audioshark

also, thank you mike for encouraging me to continue to look at magicos. if you swing by nyc, give me a shout and come by for a listen
    Absolutely will do. Have you started thinking about electronics, cables, etc.? So many great choices. I would strongly suggest MIT or Shunyata for Magico. Both have good synergy. Electronics? Soooooo many great ones. Even though I don’t carry it, Constellation’s new stuff is super with Magico. Pass is awesome too and for an integrated for Magico, I’ve heard nothing better than the Gryphon Diablo 300. The Diablo 300 sounds like $90,000 worth of separates in a $16k integrated.

currently running a chord qbd76hdsd into a soulution 721 (whichever one is without phono) and and odyssey kismet completely maxed out with internals from symphonic line's top offerings (klaus over at odyssey told me it was "the most bat-sht insane amp i've built"!). they are playing really well with the magico - a lot of credit to the soulution as well as it just keeps everything in control and i'm able to hear pretty much every part of the mix and the differences between vocals on synth'd tracks and live tracks are so beautifully delineated.

i cant get over just how loud these go without being uncomfortable - just need to resist the urge to keep cranking them up some times - and i don't normally listen loudly!

during my demo's i was really really impressed by fm acoustics (paired with zellaton) so could be interesting to see how they play here. i'm really loving the amp and for $2500 its an absolute steal. i really think it's going to be hard for me to part with this and so i will probably keep with separates for now. constellation pre, gryphon pre, ayre pre all sound like great things to test in the future. i'm digital only but i still find that the pre imparts so much tonality on the system (got my first mp3 when i was 7yrs old - i've never know anything but digital music haha. briefly had a turntable and it was fun but too fiddly). feels silly to pay these prices for "just a volume control", but c'est la vie

so after much vacillating, research, demo'ing, and unintentionally upping my budget - i am the proud new owner of the s5 mk2. big thanks to Bob @ Rhapsody (not sure how to tag here) for helping me find the speaker i didn't know i was looking for and then getting it set up in my room. will post pictures in the next few days - and i think you guys might be surprised with the size of the room i was able to fit them into
    Congrats on the new speakers. I purchased a pair of Magico S5 MK2 in January and am consistently amazed at the quality of the sound they produce. Wow! You will enjoy this speaker for many years to come. Interesting that you mention your smaller room size. My room size is also quite small being 13' x 25' x 8' and the stereo system is only in half of the room. The bass from the Magico does not overload my room with bass like my previous speakers, B&W 802D.

Cheers,

John

Congrats on the new speakers. I purchased a pair of Magico S5 MK2 in January and am consistently amazed at the quality of the sound they produce. Wow! You will enjoy this speaker for many years to come. Interesting that you mention your smaller room size. My room size is also quite small being 13' x 25' x 8' and the stereo system is only in half of the room. The bass from the Magico does not overload my room with bass like my previous speakers, B&W 802D.

Cheers,

John
    thanks John...believe it or not, my room dimensions are more or less the same as yours - a lot of the buildings in nyc follow this layout. the way s5mk2s stay in control on even the heaviest electronic or hip hop sub-bass is amazing. i've been getting a real kick out of it, pun intended

thanks John...believe it or not, my room dimensions are more or less the same as yours - a lot of the buildings in nyc follow this layout. the way s5mk2s stay in control on even the heaviest electronic or hip hop sub-bass is amazing. i've been getting a real kick out of it, pun intended
    The bass control (and definition) of the S5 MK2 is amazing. What drew me to the S5 MK2 was not just the quantity of bass, but the definition and pitch of the bass. Even in my small room I also use subs, but only for the last ½ octave of bass (30 Hz down). For the subs I am running dual JL Audio F113 at 30 Hz 12 dB/octave X-over.

Audioshark

Cheers,

John
    Congrats John! Great choice. I bet they're amazing in your 13 x 25 room much better than the bloated bass from B&W.

Congrats John! Great choice. I bet they're amazing in your 13 x 25 room much better than the bloated bass from B&W.
    Hi Mike,

Thank you for the kind words. I have a question for you. I run a pair of JL Audio F113 subs to X-over at 30 Hz @ 12 dB/octave slope. The Magico S5 MK2 run full-range. The purpose of the subs is to provide a bit more presence down to 16 Hz.

Question: Is the 12 dB/octave slope ideal or should I be using the 24 dB/octave slope? I naively picked the 12 dB/octave slope since the slope would match the 12 dB/octave bass roll off of the main speakers. Please advise.

Cheers,

John

Audioshark

Hi Mike,

Thank you for the kind words. I have a question for you. I run a pair of JL Audio F113 subs to X-over at 30 Hz @ 12 dB/octave slope. The Magico S5 MK2 run full-range. The purpose of the subs is to provide a bit more presence down to 16 Hz.

Question: Is the 12 dB/octave slope ideal or should I be using the 24 dB/octave slope? I naively picked the 12 dB/octave slope since the slope would match the 12 dB/octave bass roll off of the main speakers. Please advise.

Cheers,

John
    Hi John - I would go with 12db, but when it comes to subs, there are no hard and fast rules. Experiment. Also play with phase. Also, try without the subs.

has anyone tried a dartzeel 108 with their s5mk2? i'm tempted by some great deals i've been seeing on those amps...but i've also read that they run out of steam easily

108 can run out of steam, but only on speakers which are really difficoult to drive, like the original Wilson Sasha mk 1 that I had (1.8 Ohm min). It drove beautifully my Sophias 2 and a good friend of mine is still using it to drive his Wilsons Maxx II.

Magico S5 mk 2 are not particularly difficoult to drive and 108 should have no problems driving them.
    Adam

I keep coming back to these speakers and wonder how the synergy would be with my current gear. My amps are Triode TRX M845 monos, no preamp and my cables are Tellurium Q Silver Diamonds

I wouldn't pair these current hogs with your SET monos; they will make sound mind you, but you should pair them with speakers that have a flatter and higher minimum impedance so you can get the best out of your amplifiers.

cheers

Do you think the S5 Mk2 would sound good in a small room of 12 x 16 x 8 ft dimensions?

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by smodtactical View Post
    Do you think the S5 Mk2 would sound good in a small room of 12 x 16 x 8 ft dimensions?
    It’s a little small. M2 or S3 mk2 would be better in that size of room. Again, you have a great local dealer and he can help you.

I think you should consider the S3MKII or A3 if you don’t want to spend big money. My favourite is S3 MKII .

Paul

My room is slightly smaller than yours (16L x 11W x 8H) and S3/Q3/M3 have all lived comfortably in that room. Bugger, I just cut my thumb wide open with the sharp edge of the tape measure when trying to measure my room S5Mk2 would be a bit of a squeeze. With that in mind, if you were happy buying used, I don't think you can beat Q3 for the price they have been selling for (much cheaper than new S3Mk2).

i have a s5mk2 in a room not much larger than that. if you're in the nyc area, pm me and i'd be happy to host so you can see how it plays with the room. it was a big concern for me as well before making the purchase but worked out great

I tend to like more bass with my music which is what makes me lean M3 or S5 Mk2.

Skanda thanks so much for the offer, really nice of you. I am quite far away though. I may also have a future listening room in my basement that is 14 x 24 x 7 ft so something a bit bigger would probably scale well there.

I used to have the the S5 and then S5mk2. My room is 14 x 19 ft. IMO this is the minimum size to accomodate those speakers. In your case I would go with the S3/ S3mk2.
    Adam

bumping an old thread here, but figured it was the best place to ask. with the s5's when you state that your speakers are 3ft, for example, away from the wall directly behind them, are you referring to the distance from the tweeter to the wall or the back of the cabinet to the wall? it's a general question that can be applied to all speakers and the "you" is intended for the reader, not anyone in specific.

in my case, my tweeters and midrange drivers are about 4 feet from the wall behind them (unfortunately an equipment rack inbetween negates that measure for the woofers). since there is no port i feel like this is more accurate for a sealed speaker than back of cabinet but wondering what others think

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Magico S5 mk2