Raidho x1 review from the Far East - Page 3
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Raidho x1 review from the Far East

Quote Originally Posted by Raidho View Post
    When it comes to our drivers we are only measuring The cone it self without the rubber suspension... And on the X-1 it is 100mm and on the D-1 it is 115mm. We think a lot of speaker manufacturers are a little too optimistic with there measurements...when it comes to the actually size of the cones
    Thanks for the official clearing,it is always nice to hear something from the manufacturer.
    Its so strange that an industrial standard does not even exist for measuring the speaker driver.
    No offence, but 100 mm bass driver and 80hz bass extension ratings can scare some audiophiles away from even an audition.

I will post more detailed comments in 2 to3 month time . So far at about 50 hour playing time, the X1s have been mostly attractive and unforgettable sounding.

What is the actual sensitivity rating(not published on your website) for X1? My gut feeling is less than 85db.

Esoteric K-05,Oppo BDP 95, Cocktail Audio X50
    Accuphase C-2420,Accuphase A-35,Mark levinson 532h,NuPrime IDA8
    Sonus Faber Guarneri Evo, Raidho X-1,ELAC 310ib, Elac 203.2,Acoustic Energy AE1 Classic
    Sub:MK SB12,Elac Sub111.2
    Nordost Tyr2&Red dawn xlr,Analysis Plus Big Silver, Cardas Clear Power x 2,NBS Blk Label2,Voodoo Fire Dragon,Furutech Flux50x2 etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Just got my X1s in and they sound great. But there is one soundtrack Interstellar that i have an issue with. It seems too fast for the woofers. There is a ticking sound like there is a piece of paper hitting the woofer. The right speaker makes this sound louder then the other. Does anyone experience the same problem?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roestano View Post
    Just got my X1s in and they sound great. But there is one soundtrack Interstellar that i have an issue with. It seems too fast for the woofers. There is a ticking sound like there is a piece of paper hitting the woofer. The right speaker makes this sound louder then the other. Does anyone experience the same problem?
    Which track number and I will play on my C1.1s and report back.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cyclopse View Post
    Which track number and I will play on my C1.1s and report back.
    Joe

JBL 4312SE 70th Anniversary,
    Pass Labs XA25, Audio Research Ref 10 preamp, D'Agostino Momentum M400 monos, McIntosh MCLK12, Luxman C900u, Job INTegrated, Accuphase A-36, Cary 300B SE, JBL 4367, Revel Ultima Studio 2, JBL 4312D, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, KEF LS50, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber RCA and XLR cable, VPI Classic 3, VPI SDS, Lyra Kleos, Burmester 948, Metric Halo LIO-8, Linear Tube Audio MZ2 - MicroZOTL2.0 Preamplifier, Bricasti M1SE dac.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3