The new JOB INTegrated Amp is coming ! - Page 32
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 27 28 29 30 31 32
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The new JOB INTegrated Amp is coming !

Welcome to the forum, thank you for joining.
    Joe

Audio Research Ref 10 preamp, D'Agostino Momentum M400 monos, McIntosh MCLK12, Luxman C900u, Job INTegrated, Accuphase A-36, Cary 300B SE, JBL 4367, Revel Ultima Studio 2, JBL 4312D, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, KEF LS50, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber RCA and XLR cable, VPI Classic 3, VPI SDS, Lyra Kleos, Burmester 948, Metric Halo LIO-8, Linear Tube Audio MZ2 - MicroZOTL2.0 Preamplifier, BorderPatrol SE Dac.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaaptina View Post
    Anyone heard the current and the original Job INTegrated together?

In the 6moons review of the Goldmund Telos 560 Next Gen I saw not only the same mainboard is used as in the new Job INTegrated but also the same dac-board and input-board. So the sound of the new Job INTegrated might be even better than before.

Unfortunately Job tells me the original INTegrated can't be updated.

Synology NAS, LPS-1, microRendu, Job INTegrated, Penaudio Cenya.
    Hi Jaap,

I am on a couple days off and finally took the chance to swing by Goldmund's "new" HQ (its now 2 years old).

While there I chatted for 15 mins with my usual contacts. Tore is in charge of the Integrated and I posed him your questions.Note I have never heard old or new Integrated and could not even get a loaner as they are flying off the shelves. (I also did a bit of lobbying for the 250 monoblocs and while they did not commit, in 2019 they are thinking of new products to refresh the JOB line. Perhaps a dual mono Integrated with Job 250 type power in a big chassis? Who knows?

Anyway, cutting to the chase, the main updates to the new Integrated are the straight analog pass thru design (purist approach, so Analog domain improved), no more conversion to digital as an intermediary. Indeed the whole redesign of the Integrated is to updated USB/DSD handing which is now 256x capable and many of the other changes are as a result of that. Overall easier to handle with possibly slightly better SQ.

Hope that helps.
    NORMAN
    M-Mini/ i7PC/ Modded Denon CD transport>Lampi GG Dac> Rowen Swiss Power NAD c375BEE /vintage McIntosh 2225/Lampi Silk power cond.+ Phase flipper> Energy 8" sub> Heil AMT KITHARA bi-wire. Swiss cables (Reference line) for PC/interconnects and speaker cables. Goldmund Sweetcord PC. Unpowered USB cable, Uptone Regen. 2nd system:KenWin Bluetooth speaker 3rd system TBI Millemnium amp with Aulos speakers and SB Duo hookup.

3. Thanks jaaptina thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wisnon View Post
    Hi Jaap,

I am on a couple days off and finally took the chance to swing by Goldmund's "new" HQ (its now 2 years old).

While there I chatted for 15 mins with my usual contacts. Tore is in charge of the Integrated and I posed him your questions.Note I have never heard old or new Integrated and could not even get a loaner as they are flying off the shelves. (I also did a bit of lobbying for the 250 monoblocs and while they did not commit, in 2019 they are thinking of new products to refresh the JOB line. Perhaps a dual mono Integrated with Job 250 type power in a big chassis? Who knows?

Anyway, cutting to the chase, the main updates to the new Integrated are the straight analog pass thru design, no more conversion to digital as an intermediary. Indeed the whole redesign of the Integrated is to updated USB? DSD handing which is now 256x capable and many of the other changes are as a result of that. Overall easier to handle with possible slightly better SQ.

Hope that helps.
    Hello Wisnon,

Thank you for your efforts. Maybe this gives a rest to the itch. I'll try to wait for the 2019 news.

Greetings,
    Jaap

Synology NAS, LPS-1, microRendu, Job INTegrated, Penaudio Cenya.
    Synology DS112 - microRendu + LPS-1 - Job INTegrated - Penaudio Cenya

Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps a dual mono Integrated with Job 250 type power in a big chassis? Who knows?
    That would be awesome. I had asked for that exactly in their recent Facebook feedback question.

Anyway, cutting to the chase, the main updates to the new Integrated are the straight analog pass thru design, no more conversion to digital as an intermediary. Indeed the whole redesign of the Integrated is to updated USB? DSD handing which is now 256x capable and many of the other changes are as a result of that. Overall easier to handle with possible slightly better SQ.
    Thanks Norman. That is really interesting. Does that mean the new DSD is now native and not DoP?
    If so that would be really nice as I really am not a fan of the DoP method with it's clicks and pops.

Regards.

Server : W10 Transport + Fidelizer Pro
    Playback: Roon + HQPlayer | JRiver
    USB Cable: TotalDAC USB Filter Cable
    DAC : Lampizator Amber
    Interconnects : Belden 8402 with Eichmann Bullet plugs
    Amplifiers : Acoustic Portrait Separates +
    Goldmund Job INT
    Speaker Cable : Custom Cu Litz Wire cable
    Speakers : Green Mountain Audio Eos HX

Post Thanks / Like

Most welcome.

Yes, they read FB and take suggestions seriously from customers.

That Super Integrated (dual mono) idea would be a killer if it comes in at around $3500.

I didn't ask any details about DSD native of DoP, so not sure, but Tore did say the DSD is now be better specced.

iFI audio claims that they have improved their DoP to such a point that it equals native in terms of processing load and SQ...no more clicks.
    NORMAN
    M-Mini/ i7PC/ Modded Denon CD transport>Lampi GG Dac> Rowen Swiss Power NAD c375BEE /vintage McIntosh 2225/Lampi Silk power cond.+ Phase flipper> Energy 8" sub> Heil AMT KITHARA bi-wire. Swiss cables (Reference line) for PC/interconnects and speaker cables. Goldmund Sweetcord PC. Unpowered USB cable, Uptone Regen. 2nd system:KenWin Bluetooth speaker 3rd system TBI Millemnium amp with Aulos speakers and SB Duo hookup.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 27 28 29 30 31 32