The new JOB INTegrated Amp is coming ! - Page 30
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 25 26 27 28 29 30
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The new JOB INTegrated Amp is coming !

I have this issue every time after turning on the amp. I play the first track a few seconds without turning up the volume. Then I restart the track and everything is okay.
    Job tells me that I have to turn on the amp first and then turn on the usb source. But that's not practical.
    I recently tried a Singxer F1 usb to SPDIF converter but it doesn't sound as good. So I'll stay with restarting the first track.
    I hope you get your USB problem solved.

Synology NAS, LPS-1, microRendu, Job INTegrated, Penaudio Cenya.
    Synology DS112 - microRendu + LPS-1 - Job INTegrated - Penaudio Cenya

Post Thanks / Like

How often are you turning things on and off? Just leave it on when it works? Seems highly unpractical to turn things off in my opinion...

Edit: Although I agree it shouldn't need to be like this of course....
    Software: Roon & HQPlayer, Streaming: Sonore ultraRendu & UpTone LPS-1, Nordost Heimdall 2 Ethernet, Phasure Lush USB, DAC: LampizatOr Golden Atlantic, Preamp: Music First Baby Reference v2, Amp: Goldmund Job 250 monoblocks Speakers: PMC Fact.8, Cables & resonance control: Ansuz power- and signal cables, power distributor and Darkz decouplers.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VoicesInMyHead View Post
    How often are you turning things on and off? Just leave it on when it works? Seems highly unpractical to turn things off in my opinion...

Edit: Although I agree it shouldn't need to be like this of course....
    I turn off the INTegrated every night. I leave the LPS-1 and microRendu on.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all the feedback, great support system. After leaving everything off last night, i turned it on this morning, and same problem. I then switched out the Zu speakers for LS-50's, and the problem went away. I'm thinking the Zu's are interacting with the Job in a less than optimal way, resulting in this problem. They are 12ohm, versus I think, 4ohm for the Kef's, so maybe this could be the issue? I usually leave everything on overnight when hooked to my microrendu, but I have moved this amp around recently to the office, where it is hooked directly to the computer via usb. I have been shuffling components around a lot recently with the purchase of the Zu's. Oh, well, fixed for now anyway. Thanks again for the help.

Don Ivey

Post Thanks / Like

At Audiogon it is said the INTegrated is currently shipped with an analog input that's not digitised anymore. Is there more info on this?

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it happened several months ago. It is true. I do not know if there are any updates/upgrades available. I doubt there will be any way to "upgrade" the INTegrateds. The JOB part of Goldmund is small and I do not believe they will offer an upgrade path. I have my unit from last year and LOVE it. I don't use the "analog" input mainly for that reason. Because it is not my main method of music listening, I am not as concerned but, of course, would prefer a truly analog input. As much as that does not make me happy, I understand. I bought it for what it is and knew full well going into it what I was getting - a spectacular integrated amp that kills gear at 4-5X the price. New customers now are getting a better product and that makes me happy.

My Job 250 monos are STUNNINGLY great. The INTegrated is awesome. All the JOB gear is absolutely wonderful.

If I hear anything new, I'll report back.

Quote Originally Posted by jaaptina View Post
    At Audiogon it is said the INTegrated is currently shipped with an analog input that's not digitised anymore. Is there more info on this?
    Joe

McIntosh MCLK12, McIntosh MC303, Job INTegrated, Triode Corporation TRX-M845 Monoblocks, Accuphase A-36, Cary 300B SE, JBL 4367, Falcon LS3/5a, Sonus Faber Stradivari, Revel Ultima Studio 2, JBL 4312D, Klipsch Palladium P17-b, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, KEF LS50, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber RCA and XLR cable, VPI Classic 3, VPI SDS, Lyra Kleos, Burmester 948, Metric Halo LIO-8, Lumin U1. PS Audio DirectStream DAC with Bridge II, Linear Tube Audio MZ2 - MicroZOTL2.0 Preamplifier.

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to hear the Job mono's with Mytek Brooklyn dac/pre. Could be an ideal couple. However it's too much of an investment. I have experienced a lot can be gained on the streaming source. With the INTegrated I have come from Pioneer N-30 to Aries Mini to microRendu. Now I'm saving for ultraRendu :-)

Post Thanks / Like

The INTegrated is currently shipped with an analog input that's not digitised anymore. The current INTegrated has got a different dac board.

2016 INTegrated vs 2017 INTegrated:

The wires you see connected to the dac board are the analog input wires.

This new dac board is different again from the dac board shown in the French Metis test:
    https://www.on-mag.fr/index.php/topa...tout-numerique

Now I'd like to know how the current INTegrated will sound different from the former
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaaptina View Post
    The INTegrated is currently shipped with an analog input that's not digitised anymore. The current INTegrated has got a different dac board.

2016 INTegrated vs 2017 INTegrated:

The wires you see connected to the dac board are the analog input wires.

This new dac board is different again from the dac board shown in the French Metis test:
    https://www.on-mag.fr/index.php/topa...tout-numerique

Now I'd like to know how the current INTegrated will sound different from the former
    No news?

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 25 26 27 28 29 30