The new JOB INTegrated Amp is coming ! - Page 26
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 21 22 23 24 25 26
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The new JOB INTegrated Amp is coming !

Quote Originally Posted by Dond006 View Post
    Yes Job answered and very fairly.

" I propose that You ship it back to us in its original packaging . Once received:

- The JOB INTegrated will go through another thorough check up. If anything wrong we will fix it and propose to ship it back to you if you are still interested.
    - If you do not want to have it back we will just refund the whole amount to you.
    - If after the check up we find nothing wrong I will refund the product to you as well but there will be a - 20% restocking fee as per our general conditions. "

I did recheck the trafo hum of mine. It's not always there. But usually is. When it's quiet in my room I can hear it up to 20cm from the housing. I think this (my situation) will be regarded as normal. Meaning this just as reference for you.

Things I would check before returning it:
    - removing all inputs
    - turning the mains connector
    - other mains socket
    This to check the trafo hum isn't induced from outside.

Good luck!
    Synology DS112 - Auralic Aries Mini - Job INTegrated - Penaudio Cenya

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaaptina View Post
    I did recheck the trafo hum of mine. It's not always there. But usually is. When it's quiet in my room I can hear it up to 20cm from the housing. I think this (my situation) will be regarded as normal. Meaning this just as reference for you.

Things I would check before returning it:
    - removing all inputs
    - turning the mains connector
    - other mains socket
    This to check the trafo hum isn't induced from outside.

Good luck!
    Hi,

I did all those tests (using every socket in my appartement with no inputs etc...I was suspecting a ground loop) and the hum was still there (every person that came to my home heard it, not 20 cm away but meters !).
    I returned it to Job that made some tests but did not find anything wrong. Maybe it's a problem with the quality of AC power in my appartement, don't know.

Anyway, JOB customer support was excellent, very professionnal and fair as they decided to refund me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dond006 View Post

Anyway, JOB customer support was excellent, very professionnal and fair as they decided to refund me.

Too bad it did not work out. And very good that you got a full refund.

Win 7 Transport + JRiver MC 22 or HQPlayer | Audiocadabra Optimus USB | Goldmund Job INT | Green Mountain Audio Eos HX

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 21 22 23 24 25 26