When I bought my DeCenti subs the dealer did not have any Cables in the length I needed so I bought from a Music supply store the best cables they had for PA and band work. The other day My dealer had a set of used Cardas Quadlink C-5 for sale they had been made with Cardas best connectors which may be worth as much as the Cable. On Subs the thought was it may make some improvement . That was wrong I can hear a big improvement clearer , wider sound stage , a lot more decay , richer fuller sound. I used the sound track from Blade runner LP and Delta Time Hans Theessink and Terry Evans. One with lots of bass Blade runner and one just a great recording. Playing Hawkwinds first Lp now .

Cables even on subs have a lot to offer. I was not thinking it would. I do not have the last word in gear I have spent most of my money on the front end. This is a big improvement I am going to look at power cords and ac improvements Poverty or Bust.

I have the Cardas Clears on my main speakers. Wonder how they would sound on the subs