Stillpoint Apertures - Page 3
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stillpoint Apertures

thanks for the share on that, super helpful
    Lumin S1 / PS Audio BHK Signature Preamp & 250 Amp / B&W 804D2 / PS Audio P10 Power Regenerator / Synergistic Research Atmosphere Level 3 HC Power Cable / Shunyata Alpha Power Cables / Audience Au24 SX XLR / High Fidelity Reveal XLR / Kimber Monocole XL Speaker Cables / SOtM dBL-Cat7 Ethernet cables / High Fidelity MC0.5 / system upgraded with Synergistic Research Blue Fuses / Nordost Qv1's & Qk2's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stillpoint Apertures

I have a number of these in my room. Without question they have improved the overall sonics and naturalness of the room's acoustic without the dampening, dullness, bass-suckout or frequency imbalance I have experienced with other products. Even speaking within the room as you walk in, sounds natural. There are no reverberation or unnatural colorations apparent. It is a pleasant room in which to listen to music, talk with friends, family or when converted to a movie theater, it becomes exceptional, without the sharp-edge to loud movie sound passages. The Stillpoints and the room build are what I consider to be the key system strength.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3