Audeze el8................ - Page 2
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Audeze el8................

Wow. I tried them at a store a few times and it looked and felt like ultra build quality. I'm sad to hear this. But that's a negative mark against Audeze it looks like.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Audeze el8................

Quote Originally Posted by rfan8312 View Post
    Wow. I tried them at a store a few times and it looked and felt like ultra build quality. I'm sad to hear this. But that's a negative mark against Audeze it looks like.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk
    To be honest, I liked the sound, I liked the comfort, but this level of customer service and respect is completely unacceptable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    “Life’s too short to listen to bad audio.”

Big rig: AMG V12 with Benz Micro Gullwing SLR MC/ Stillpoints LPI/ Grandinote Celio/ Aurender N100H with Curious USB/ Synology NAS with Roon with AQ Vodka RJ45/ Brinkmann Nyquist/ Ayre KX-5 Twenty/ Pass Labs X250.8/ WyWires Platinum IC + speaker + power cables/ Magico S3 mk2/ REL S5 SHO/ REL Blue/ Shunyata Triton+AlphaHC+Alpha Analogue+Alpha Digital/ Finite Elemente Pagode/ Stillpoints Ultra SS.

Small rig: Naim UnitiServe/ Curious USB/ Ayre Codex/ Auralic Aries Mini/ Sbooster PSU/ Pass Labs INT-60/ Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/ HiD Diamond 8/ Harbeth 3PSR2/ Shunyata Venom EU7 & Venom 3 HD.

HP rig: MacBookAir/ Audirvana/ Auralic Gemini 2000/ HD Plex linear PSU/ Charleston Cable Company Cardas Custom/ Sennheiser HD800/ Shunyata HD/ Shunyata Hydra 2/ AudioTekne Blue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2