MD 106T
    SUT and Phono pre from Audiophile Technologie
    Ongaku (Kondo san era)
    LV OBX-RW

Audioshark

Re: The Ultimate turntable?

Kronos! Nothing touches it!
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Banned

Carte blanche i'd buy a Tech Das AF1 with 10" Graham Phantom Elite arm and Air Tight PC-1 Supreme cart + a Reed 3P arm and Miyajima Madake cart paired with a Vitus MP-P201 phono stage.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Not even an LP?
    Link to my system thread: https://www.whatsbestforum.com/threa...l-sound.32867/
    Analog: Micro Seiki SX 8000 II, 2 NOS SME 3012R tonearms, 2 vdH Colibri Grand Cru, Colibri XPP
    Electronics: Lamm LP2.1 Deluxe, Lamm LL1.1 Signature, Lamm ML2
    Speakers: Vitavox CN-191 corner horns
    Cables: Stock SME phono cables, DIY ICs and speaker cables, Ching Cheng power cords, custom rack and amp stands

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by PeterA View Post
    Not even an LP?
    The Ultimate turntable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

We have difference of opinion
    Lyra Atlas, tri-planner, clear audio statement, Burmester 100, Ayre KXR20, Ayre MXR20, Ayre DX5, Adept Response line conditioner, Ayre signature interconnects, Cardas clear power cables,cardas clear speaker cables and Martin Logan CLX with Decenti subs with Cardas hex link.
    Not in use Infinity QLS and Ohm F

How do you separate the sound of the turntable from the accompanying, selected arm (or cartridge?)?

Too many combos to make an conclusive statement.

Behavior Moderator (be nice police!)

Quote Originally Posted by Myles B. Astor View Post
    How do you separate the sound of the turntable from the accompanying, selected arm (or cartridge?)?

Too many combos to make an conclusive statement.
    I agree, like every other piece of audio gear, turntables are all different. The arm and cartridge play such an important role , and there are so many combinations that it's impossible to try them all.

And like all our other gear, every one has it's strengths and weaknesses. You just have to find the one that tickles your fancy, and your budget.
    Mark

Kharma DB9 Signature
    Pass Labs XP32......incoming
    Pass Labs X350.8
    Esoteric N-05XD
    VPI Avenger with Magnetic Drive
    Manley Chinook Phono Pre
    Ortofon Cadenza Black cartridge
    Kharma Elegance speaker cables
    Kharma Elegance interconnects
    REL Subs

The Transrotor Artus?
    Hans

Bowers & Wilkins 805 D3 /alternatively JM Lab Point Source Aria 5 (self modified)/ 2x SVS 3000 SB, Audionet AMP (2x), dCS Bartók used as streamer / DAC / preamp, Pro-Ject RPM 9 with Speedbox S and Orthofon MC Vivo Blue, KEF LS50 Nocturne / Sunfire Atmos(kitchen). Patio: Bluesound Node 2i and Focal CMS50.
    RoonServer on Nucleus.

I like simplicity in perfection. That is why my personal favorite is the Swedish Bergmann Audio Sleipner. A completely air bearing design for the platter and the tonearm.
    Hans

Bowers & Wilkins 805 D3 /alternatively JM Lab Point Source Aria 5 (self modified)/ 2x SVS 3000 SB, Audionet AMP (2x), dCS Bartók used as streamer / DAC / preamp, Pro-Ject RPM 9 with Speedbox S and Orthofon MC Vivo Blue, KEF LS50 Nocturne / Sunfire Atmos(kitchen). Patio: Bluesound Node 2i and Focal CMS50.
    RoonServer on Nucleus.

Quote Originally Posted by Glareskin View Post
    I like simplicity in perfection. That is why my personal favorite is the Swedish Bergmann Audio Sleipner. A completely air bearing design for the platter and the tonearm.
    And it sounds good to nice table not the Ultimate but a table I like a lot.
    Lyra Atlas, tri-planner, clear audio statement, Burmester 100, Ayre KXR20, Ayre MXR20, Ayre DX5, Adept Response line conditioner, Ayre signature interconnects, Cardas clear power cables,cardas clear speaker cables and Martin Logan CLX with Decenti subs with Cardas hex link.

Quote Originally Posted by Garth View Post
    And it sounds good to nice table not the Ultimate but a table I like a lot.
    I agree! But it is also the design. I think this Kuzma Stabi XL with Airline tonearm from Slovenia is probably better but I don't fancy the kitchy gold details....
    Hans

RoonServer on Nucleus.

I agree! But it is also the design. I think this Kuzma Stabi XL with Airline tonearm from Slovenia is probably better but I don't fancy the kitchy gold details....
    Well, as the owner of a kitschy XL2 with an Airline arm , I'm sure I feel offended :-) .

Not so offended however that I don't want to mount an effort to assuage your delicate sensibilities. Since I don't want to let superficial cosmetic considerations dissuade you from the correct path to enlightenment , I should point out - it's also available in an Armani-approved all-black finish.

A stupendous table and arm.

Shodhan

The Transrotor Artus?
    This presses no Kitschy buttons at all...:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobolaclune View Post
    Well, as the owner of a kitschy XL2 with an Airline arm , I'm sure I feel offended :-) .

Not so offended however that I don't want to mount an effort to assuage your delicate sensibilities. Since I don't want to let superficial cosmetic considerations dissuade you from the correct path to enlightenment , I should point out - it's also available in an Armani-approved all-black finish.

Shodhan
    I am sorry for my blunt expression of my taste Shoddan

However as you could also read I do think the Kuzma is the better turntable! But I have to admit the all black version better suits my taste.

Congratulations with your record player. Surely one of the very best on the planet!
    Hans

RoonServer on Nucleus.

Just kidding Hans , no offense intended I am sure and certainly none taken....

This presses no Kitschy buttons at all...:-)
    LOL
    Hans

RoonServer on Nucleus.

Shodhan
    I was going to add the same thing. I actually love the gold/black cosmetics and the picture doesn't do the table justice. I tried to get the table for review back in either 1999 or 2000 for Ultimate Audio after hearing it at Branko's store in London (at that time with CJ electronics and Avalon speakers). Branko was supposed to bring it across the big pond but logistics never seemed to work out. Truly an excellent sounding table!

image.jpg

How about the new version that was released in March? See Kuzma is also now selling a ultrasonic RCM!

Stabi XL DC New: March 2015 - Kuzma Professional Turntables, Tonearms and Accessories

Audioshark

Kuzma XL owner here... I have 2 Four Points on mine. Mine is also on a Minus K platform. The new DC motor/belt and controller comes from the Kuzma M. It is a subtle improvement on an already state of the art contender.
    Turntables: Acoustic Signature Invictus Jr. NEO, Grand Prix Monaco V3.0
    Tonearms: Acoustic Signature TA-9000 NEO, Kuzma Safir
    Cartridges: Miyabi Fuuga, Ortofon Century, Murashino Sumile Mono
    Phono Amplifiers: CH Precision P1, Channel D Lino 3.3
    Digital: CH Precision C1.2/D1.5/T1, Innuos Statement Nextgen, Luxman D-10X (Loan)
    Amplifiers: CH Precision L10/M10, Parasound JC1+, Gryphon Diablo 333 (Incoming)
    Speakers : Magnepan 30.7x, Wilson Audio XVX Chronosonic/Subsonics
    Cables: CAD Ground Controls/USB, Cardas Beyond Clear, Gobel Lacorde Statement
    Accessories: Artesania Exoteryc Racks & Damping Plates, Seismion Reactio, Degritter RC, RPG Acoustic Treatments/PSI AVAA, Torus Power/Plixir Elite BAC

Quote Originally Posted by annapolis Raider View Post
    Kuzma XL owner here... I have 2 Four Points on mine. Mine is also on a Minus K platform. The new DC motor/belt and controller comes from the Kuzma M. It is a subtle improvement on an already state of the art contender.
    When did you upgrade to the DC & was yours an XL2 or XL4 ? I have a 4Point and the Airline arms on mine . I dread the idea of an upgrade.......

PM me Bob.... glad to talk about it in more detail
    Turntables: Acoustic Signature Invictus Jr. NEO, Grand Prix Monaco V3.0
    Tonearms: Acoustic Signature TA-9000 NEO, Kuzma Safir
    Cartridges: Miyabi Fuuga, Ortofon Century, Murashino Sumile Mono
    Phono Amplifiers: CH Precision P1, Channel D Lino 3.3
    Digital: CH Precision C1.2/D1.5/T1, Innuos Statement Nextgen, Luxman D-10X (Loan)
    Amplifiers: CH Precision L10/M10, Parasound JC1+, Gryphon Diablo 333 (Incoming)
    Speakers : Magnepan 30.7x, Wilson Audio XVX Chronosonic/Subsonics
    Cables: CAD Ground Controls/USB, Cardas Beyond Clear, Gobel Lacorde Statement
    Accessories: Artesania Exoteryc Racks & Damping Plates, Seismion Reactio, Degritter RC, RPG Acoustic Treatments/PSI AVAA, Torus Power/Plixir Elite BAC

Audioshark

The Ultimate turntable?

The ultimate TT for me if it don't have any problems with Zero Point.

If its a ball bearing - ZP comes from a not so good under-dimensioned ball bearing, plus a to small motor pulley and a weak motor.

One should also avoid acryl platters because of the electrostatic charge - you don't want 10000V into your phono stage.
    And magnetic bearing because of it's stray field - this will affect your MC, actually with that bearing one will not hear what's is capable of.

Quote Originally Posted by wizard View Post

If its a ball bearing - ZP comes from a not so good under-dimensioned ball bearing, plus a to small motor pulley and a weak motor.

One should also avoid acryl platters because of the electrostatic charge - you don't want 10000V into your phono stage.
    And magnetic bearing because of it's stray field - this will affect your MC, actually with that bearing one will not hear what's is capable of.
    Really? Did you ever hear of grounding?

Wizard you are a guy who gets around and knows his stuff.
    I have a acrylic platter and a Magnetic bearing never had a problem to date and I do have a MC cartridge.
    A few people are down on Acrylic but never for electrostatic charge that I have heard of.
    Just asking what you have heard or seen.

So why do you Clearaudio changes to POM platter on Statement 2 - one was the electrostatic problems on MK 1.
    Yes you can ground it and spray on antistatic spray on the platter, this will help for a couple of weeks and then it builds up again.

About Magnetic stray fields - to check for it put a compass close to the TT or close to the cart when it play a record, and the compass will have problems to show north.

Anyone don't have a question about Zero Point, you all know about it already?, and if it's big enough the TT will have a lot of speed errors.

So why do you Clearaudio changes to POM platter on Statement 2 - one was the electrostatic problems on MK 1.
    Yes you can ground it and spray on antistatic spray on the platter, this will help for a couple of weeks and then it builds up again.

About Magnetic stray fields - to check for it put a compass close to the TT or close to the cart when it play a record, and the compass will have problems to show north.

Anyone don't have a question about Zero Point, you all know about it already?, and if it's big enough the TT will have a lot of speed errors.
    Well I think putting the price up to 200,000 needed some changes POM being one of them. I have never sprayed my platter with anything never a problem.
    I will give your compass a try next time I find a compass. I would ask another owner but their are only 5 statements in Canada. Not saying this problem has never happened I have not heard of it is all. I still think the Magnetic bearing fixes more than it hurts IMO. Thanks for the info.

Deleted

I do have an acrylic platter on my Pro-ject and never experienced electrostatic problems.
    Hans

RoonServer on Nucleus.

Anyone with two of these laying around I will trade all three of mine for one.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428822424.486704.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Dpod4 View Post
    Anyone with two of these laying around I will trade all three of mine for one.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428822424.486704.jpg
    Ginga will have big problems with Zero Point, and also after around 5 years it will have problems with the bearing itself.

Ginga will have big problems with Zero Point, and also after around 5 years it will have problems with the bearing itself.
    Good to know (not that I planned on buying one!)

Audioshark

The Ultimate turntable?

What I see with a lot of these great tables is much of the same in terms of an approach to ultimately and most effectively spinning the record. I see varying degrees of mass and motors. And yes, I would love to own lots of them, actually, all of them! But if I'm being honest, what I don't see is anything truly innovative, like the Kronos. Arms and cartridges, yes, lots of great stuff. But on the table itself, not so much.

What I see with a lot of these great tables is much of the same in terms of approach to ultimately and most effectively spinning the record. I see varying degrees of mass and motors. What I don't see is anything truly innovative, like the Kronos. Arms and cartridges, yes, lots of great stuff. But on the table itself, not so much.

I think clear audio approaches their models with innovation in materials and technology. There is an upgrade to the innovation wood where a sub unit with platter spins and drives the platter above. Haven't heard it but seems they have tried to nail isolation and speed control in a big way. Then there is Allen Perkins at spiral groove who I think is the master at innovating but putting the accent on perfect execution and evolution of tried and true engineering and user interface for analog setups. Anymore I believe the quality of cartridge and phono preamp plays a bigger role than the table in what we hear in the upper tier of tables.

Audioshark

Darrin - all valid points, but those to me, just seem more of the same. None of these items does anything to eliminate smearing like a counter rotating table. At the end of the day, all these tables are great and provide endless listening enjoyment. And thankfully, we don't have to suffer through a flavor of the month table every month! They are all great and appearance has a lot to do with it too.

What I see with a lot of these great tables is much of the same in terms of an approach to ultimately and most effectively spinning the record. I see varying degrees of mass and motors. And yes, I would love to own lots of them, actually, all of them! But if I'm being honest, what I don't see is anything truly innovative, like the Kronos. Arms and cartridges, yes, lots of great stuff. But on the table itself, not so much.

I do not even pretend to know what is the Ultimate turntable if their is even such a thing. Your very up on the Kronos and it is a very well built and good sounding table. just a few points the down side or nemesis of any table are 1. vibration out side sources 2. bearing noise 3. belt noise 4 motor noise Kronos has more belts more bearings more platters thus a bigger motor than most tables . The counter rotation works for their design but it adds a lot of moving parts.
    Works for them but it is a lot more stuff moving around. It is all a trade off that said I still think it is a good table. As far as designing goes the old KISS has its merits as well. Kiss= keep it simple stupid rather than Kiss=Knights in Satan's service as in the band. It is amazing the time and effort that as gone into Turntable design in resent years. Some very fine work hats off to those with that kind of talent (Hard to believe they could not find a real jobs) just kidding. A great time to be in audio even if it is pricey . Just my 2 cents worth

Audioshark

The Ultimate turntable?

Garth - I would check it out and take a closer look if you get a chance. For example, the Kronos only has two belts - one for the top platter and one for the bottom. As for bearing noise, it's dead quiet and the bearings are not only the quietest I've seen, but the best. Without the belt, the platter will spin for what seems like an eternity. There really is no belt noise either that I can hear. As for vibration, there are videos around showing Louis knocking on the side of the table and no noise. It has amazing suspension system. But truly, these details aren't as well known because everyone focuses on its main unique feature - the counter rotating tables which all but eliminate traditional smear.

I recently acquire the Kuzma Distribution in the Caribbean
    Happy to see Kuzma lovers here

Caribbean Distributor of
    ARC / Sonus Faber / Wadia / Wilson / VAC / Soulution / Nordost / Shunyata / Stillpoints
    Kuzma / Focal / Resonessence Labs / ARIA / KRELL / Pro-Ject...

Quote Originally Posted by Garth View Post
    I do not even pretend to know what is the Ultimate turntable if their is even such a thing. Your very up on the Kronos and it is a very well built and good sounding table. just a few points the down side or nemesis of any table are 1. vibration out side sources 2. bearing noise 3. belt noise 4 motor noise Kronos has more belts more bearings more platters thus a bigger motor than most tables . The counter rotation works for their design but it adds a lot of moving parts.
    Works for them but it is a lot more stuff moving around. It is all a trade off that said I still think it is a good table. As far as designing goes the old KISS has its merits as well. Kiss= keep it simple stupid rather than Kiss=Knights in Satan's service as in the band. It is amazing the time and effort that as gone into Turntable design in resent years. Some very fine work hats off to those with that kind of talent (Hard to believe they could not find a real jobs) just kidding. A great time to be in audio even if it is pricey . Just my 2 cents worth
    Wizard do not get to close to the screen 10,000 volts may jump out and get you right in your Brown Eyes.

Darrin - all valid points, but those to me, just seem more of the same. None of these items does anything to eliminate smearing like a counter rotating table. At the end of the day, all these tables are great and provide endless listening enjoyment. And thankfully, we don't have to suffer through a flavor of the month table every month! They are all great and appearance has a lot to do with it too.

I do believe the innovation sub platter is counter rotating.

If you mean the Master Innovation - no it is not. The belt/motor are connected to the lower platter which has embedded magnets in it which in turn attract magnets on the underside of the main platter . They both turn in the same direction. There is no physical connection between the top and bottom platters at all.

The Ultimate turntable?

For true innovation solving the problems inherent to belt design I think you have to go all the way to direct drive - at that price range I would get the new $30k deck from VPI and make sure it had a great cartridge like the Goldfinger Statement and a killer phono cable into a killer phono stage. I think there is a real law of diminishing returns on mass loaded (and for that matter suspended) belt drives. I think executing the heck out known principles is a good route. If I want a completely black and noiseless background I turn to digital.
    Last edited by Dpod4; April 12, 2015 at 03:15 PM. Reason: edit

Behavior Moderator (be nice police!)

For true innovation solving the problems inherent to belt design I think you have to go all the way to direct drive - at that price range I would get the new $30k deck from VPI and make sure it had a great cartridge like the Goldfinger Statement and a killer phono cable into a killer phono stage. I think there is a real law of diminishing returns on mass loaded (and for that matter suspended) belt drives. I think executing the heck out known principles is a good route. If I want a completely black and noiseless background I turn to digital.
    I agree, the Classic Direct may not look as fancy as a lot of the high end tables, but that's the one I would buy also.
    Mark

Kharma DB9 Signature
    Pass Labs XP32......incoming
    Pass Labs X350.8
    Esoteric N-05XD
    VPI Avenger with Magnetic Drive
    Manley Chinook Phono Pre
    Ortofon Cadenza Black cartridge
    Kharma Elegance speaker cables
    Kharma Elegance interconnects
    REL Subs

(post deleted)
    Brian Walsh
    Music Direct

dup post
    Source: Technics SP10mk3 - Thales Simplicity II, TW Raven AC-3 - Graham Phantom, SME 3012-R, Exclusive P3,,Linn LP12 - Naim ARO
    Cartridges: Lyra Atlas Lambda SL, Lyra Etna SL, Lyra Delos, Dynavector XV-1s,Technics EPC100mk4, Ortofon A90, GM Royal, GM Classic, Denon ESC'd 103R, DL-S1, Audio Technica AT25, OC9II, Linn ESC'd Troika
    Phono Stage: Phasemation EA-1200, Accuphase C-37,TW Acustik phono
    EQ: ​DEQX HDP-4
    Preamp: D'Agostino HD, conrad johnson GAT,
    Amps: conrad johnson teflon premier 8a's, D'Agostino Momentum S250
    Speakers: Wilson Maxx3

I would love to hear a review between the VPI Classic Direct and Wave Kinetics turntable and even the Monaco table

Both direct drive tables and I know how how good direct drive done well is with my Pioneer Exclusive P3

I think you could buy all 3 for the price of the belt drive Air Force AF-1

Source: Technics SP10mk3 - Thales Simplicity II, TW Raven AC-3 - Graham Phantom, SME 3012-R, Exclusive P3,,Linn LP12 - Naim ARO
    Cartridges: Lyra Atlas Lambda SL, Lyra Etna SL, Lyra Delos, Dynavector XV-1s,Technics EPC100mk4, Ortofon A90, GM Royal, GM Classic, Denon ESC'd 103R, DL-S1, Audio Technica AT25, OC9II, Linn ESC'd Troika
    Phono Stage: Phasemation EA-1200, Accuphase C-37,TW Acustik phono
    EQ: ​DEQX HDP-4
    Preamp: D'Agostino HD, conrad johnson GAT,
    Amps: conrad johnson teflon premier 8a's, D'Agostino Momentum S250
    Speakers: Wilson Maxx3

If I could buy any turntable in the world, it would still be the AF1.
    Source: TechDAS AF1, CA Master Innovation, UHA Phase 12-OPS-Vari-EQ RTR, PS Audio PW Mk 2 Dac & Trans Carts: Koetsu Coralstone & Tiger Eye, Dynavector XV-1t, Lyra Olympos Mono Amps: Allnic H5000 DHT phono, Pass XS pre, Pass XS-150 dual chassis mono's Speakers: Wilson Alexandria X-2.2 Cables: Nordost Odin PC, IC, Speaker Signal Grounding: Entreq Silver Tellus (2) and Atlantis Ground wires Isolation: Stillpoints Ultra series, Table Stable TS-140

I think 47K Labs also had a two-platter counter rotating turntable. The cool thing was that they only had one belt.
    Analog: Micro Seiki SX 8000 II, 2 NOS SME 3012R tonearms, 2 vdH Colibri Grand Cru, Colibri XPP
    Cables: Stock SME phono cables, DIY ICs and speaker cables, Ching Cheng power cords, custom rack and amp stands

Quote Originally Posted by XV-1 View Post
    I would love to hear a review between the VPI Classic Direct and Wave Kinetics turntable and even the Monaco table

Both direct drive tables and I know how how good direct drive done well is with my Pioneer Exclusive P3

I think you could buy all 3 for the price of the belt drive Air Force AF-1

In that group, I would add the Dobbin's THE BEAT and the vintage Technics SP10 mk3. Direct comparisons have been made between these two and the Wave Kinetics. I wonder how the VPI compares. I've heard that the VPI DD is being modified/upgraded for its next production run. Perhaps just a rumor.

I would not knock belt drive. The TechDAS AF2 and SME 30/12 were both tested by HiFI NEWS and have extremely good speed results.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

The Ultimate turntable?