Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast
    Banned

New Magico speakers arriving 04/2015!

Hi folks, I noticed a new pair of speakers posted on Magico's website & FB page! This new speaker is reminiscent of the M Project, V3 and Q7 in some respects, but the drivers, curved aluminum cabinet & outrigger feet clearly position this speaker in the S Series. My guess is it will be an S Series version of the M Project. Perhaps S7?

The new speakers appear to follow the same basic design as M Project being a 3 way design, though using what appears to be 3 x 10" S series hybrid nano-tec bass drivers, a 1" MB30 tweeter & 6" M380 midrange. I'll be interested to find out if the M Project's 6" MP6004 Nano-Tec midrange made its way into this speaker? That is probably the best midrange driver in the world .

Another interesting design feature is the seperated mid/high module which if memory serves is a first for Magico? The front facia is also wider than the S5 and is reminscent of the V3 in that respect. Overall i'm quite intrigued. I think this speaker could be a damn good 'poor man's M Project'. What do you guys think?

Cheers,
    David.

Attached Images Attached Images

Super Moderator

re: New Magico speakers arriving 04/2015!

Exciting news! Thank you David.

I need to spend more time with some Magico speakers. I still think about them.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Banned

These beasts are too big for your digs Joe, but the S3 could be a good fit with your CJ Gat & Art amps in particular. Then again your Strads sure are lovely speakers. I'd love to have your problem!

Super Moderator

That's what I was thinking.

Great minds think alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    These beasts are too big for your digs Joe, but the S3 could be a good fit with your CJ Gat & Art amps in particular. Then again your Strads sure are lovely speakers. I'd love to have your problem!
    Last edited by joeinid; March 27, 2015 at 08:42 AM.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Banned

I think these babies might even be too big for my medium size room, but i'll need to get some feedback from my Dealer & ultimately hear them for myself. I'm excited that this new model offers those of us who can't afford the required coin for M Projects with a realistic upgrade path. I can't wait to see and hear them in the metal!

Super Moderator

Once we see them in a room or at the dealers, we will get a better perspective of size and weight.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Banned

Dang, just when I thought I was done with speakers!

Super Moderator

Dang, just when I thought I was done with speakers!
    We are never done!

NAD C 658 streamer.

Audioshark

Those look cool! S7?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

.....I'm excited that this new model offers those of us who can't afford the required coin for M Projects with a realistic upgrade path. I can't wait to see and hear them in the metal!
    Just as I thought I have finally broken in my S5. What does 04.2015 mean, or is it Q4.205?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesL View Post
    Just as I thought I have finally broken in my S5. What does 04.2015 mean, or is it Q4.205?

Lol True Charles! That acronym refers to their release in the 4th quarter of this year

To me, looks more like a new M line than a continuation of the S line.
    Howard

Pass Labs XS 300's, XS Pre | Berkeley Audio Design Alpha DAC Reference Series 3, Alpha USB | Aurender W20SE, ACS10 | Magico S7's with MPOD's, QSub 15 x 2 | Shunyata Denali 2000T x 2 with Sigma HC | Audience aR6-TS Incoming... Shunyata Everest 8000 w/ Omega XC | MIT Heritage and Oracle Interconnects and speaker cables | Critical Mass Maxxum rack | Resolution Acoustics custom room treatments

Quote Originally Posted by The Sandman View Post
    To me, looks more like a new M line than a continuation of the S line.
    The M Project has curved baffles. But you have a point that it may be an entirely new line.

The woofers look more like aluminium.
    Adam

Speakers: Magico M3
    Amp: Dagostino Momentum Stereo
    Digital: Lampi Horizon + Lampi DSD Komputer

Banned

Here is a side on shot of the S5's hybrid Nano-Tec bass driver. The likeness to the bass drivers in this new offering are uncanny..

Very cool!
    Jock

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.

---------

House: Naim ND555/2PS, Naim 552, Naim 500, Studer A80/Doshi V3, Magico M2s, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Lumina IC/SC, Shunyata Everest and Omega PCs.

Workshop: Naim ND555/2 PS, VAC Master Pre, VAC Sig 200iQ, Border Patrol pre/power, Avant Garde Duo Mezzo XD, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Shunyata IC/SC, Shunyata Typhon QR/Triton V3/Sigma PCs.

Quote Originally Posted by joeinid View Post
    We are never done!
    That's why we have surround sound - a reason for more speakers in the room!

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Dpod4 View Post
    That's why we have surround sound - a reason for more speakers in the room!
    Ha! Makes perfect sense.

NAD C 658 streamer.

It's Q4 and it indeed seems to be the S7.

I dreamed about this speaker for months!
    Speakers: Magico M-Project w/MPods
    Amps: CAT Legend -> CAT JL7s
    Analog: Kronos Pro Limited Edition / Black Beauty tonearm / Zyx Universe Premium, Ortofon A95
    Digital: Roon->Vivaldi DAC/Upsampler
    Cables/Power: Kubala Sosna Elation ICs & SCs / Shunyata Denali 6000T & PC's / Furutech outlets

Quote Originally Posted by madfloyd View Post
    It's Q4 and it indeed seems to be the S7.

I dreamed about this speaker for months!
    Are you sure about Q4 guys? As it also says "coming Soon" I would guess the month of April…?
    Mac mini i7 with Amarra Symphony iRC Berkeley Ref dac
    Rednet 16 Mutec MC3+ USB Krell MRAs & Krell Evolution Two
    Magico M Pro & Qsub15 Synergistic Research Galileo LE AC IC SC

that's not how the financial world designates the 4th quarter, but I really don't know what Magico means.
    Brinkmann Bardo w/ EMT HSD-006 cart, MSB Reference DAC --> Linear Tube Audio MicroZOTL --> Ampzilla 2000, 2nd Edition --> Fyne Audio F1-12

Quote Originally Posted by Tan View Post
    Are you sure about Q4 guys? As it also says "coming Soon" I would guess the month of April…?
    On second thought, I think you're right. I zoomed in on the Q4 and it turns out it is really 04.
    Speakers: Magico M-Project w/MPods
    Amps: CAT Legend -> CAT JL7s
    Analog: Kronos Pro Limited Edition / Black Beauty tonearm / Zyx Universe Premium, Ortofon A95
    Digital: Roon->Vivaldi DAC/Upsampler
    Cables/Power: Kubala Sosna Elation ICs & SCs / Shunyata Denali 6000T & PC's / Furutech outlets

My speculation will be it is in the $50k range. It does look nice, and I am sure it will sound even better.
    Bud

Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR for source, Denali 2000 (2) for amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson four shelf maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tan View Post
    Good pick up Tan. I think you're right. I'm surprised by the short lead time to the release date of these speakers given the long lead up to the M Projects launch.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox View Post
    My speculation will be it is in the $50k range. It does look nice, and I am sure it will sound even better.
    If it is an S7 and 50K:ish I am so in trouble, just got myself some S3s.

But there need to be things to aspire for, e.g. 3 10" woofers with a decent midrange and a Beryllium tweeter. This is fun.
    “Life’s too short to listen to bad audio.”

Big rig: Brinkmann Taurus DD TT + 12.1 arm + Lyra Etna Lambda SL MC + HRS M3X2/ Cardas Clear Beyond phono/ Stillpoints LPI/ Brinkmann Edison mk2 phono + RöNT II Tube PS/ Synology NAS with Roon + HD Plex linear PSU + Shunyata HD/ AQ Vodka RJ45 + Aqvox Network Switch SE + AQ Diamond RJ45 into DAC/ Brinkmann Nyquist mk2/ Audionet Humboldt/ Cardas Clear Beyond ICs/ Kharma DB9-S 1.1 LS/ Inakustik Reference LS 4004 AIR/ Audioquest Niagara 5000/ Shunyata Alpha power (HC, Analogue, Digital)/ Finite Elemente Pagode Rack/ Stillpoints Ultra SS/ Vicoustic panels + Stillpoints Aperture II.

Small rig: Naim UnitiServe/ Curious USB/ Tidal/ Linn Klimax DS3/ Shunyata Power cable/ Pass Labs INT-60/ Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/ HiD Diamond 8/ Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary/ Shunyata Venom EU7 & Venom 3 HD.

HP rig: MacBookAir/ Tidal/ Auralic Gemini 2000/ Sbooster LPSU/ Audeze LCD-2 Classic + WyWires Red/ Shunyata HD/ Shunyata Hydra 2/ Shunyata Venom.

mauidan

Why would it cost more than the Q3?

Quote Originally Posted by mauidan View Post
    Why wouldn't it?

mauidan

Quote Originally Posted by LVB View Post
    Why wouldn't it?
    The S series uses lower cost drivers, crossovers and cabinets.

The S series uses lower cost drivers, crossovers and cabinets.
    True, but it looks like a much bigger speakers

Wow nice find!! I'm intrigued. I wonder what other surprises Alon has for us this year .

Just when I thought I was out...
    Michael

Magico S5s; PASS Labs Xs150s and Xs preamplifier; Lumin A1; Synergistic Research Galileo LE Powercell, Galileo LE speaker cables and interconnects, Galileo LE Analog and Digital power cords, Transporter Ultra SE, Tranquility Bases, MiGs, HFTs, XOTs, FEQ, Vibratron and Bass Station.

I don't know about the Q3, but the S5 is $32k, so if this an S7 I would expect it to be a bit more.
    Bud

Sony XA-5400ES SACD

Three 20 amp circuits.

Quote Originally Posted by mdkim View Post
    Wow nice find!! I'm intrigued. I wonder what other surprises Alon has for us this year .

Just when I thought I was out...
    No such thing in this hobby, Mike! You should know that by now!!

I'm really intrigued by this new speaker, more so than the new Q7/5 mk IIs. Can't wait to hear more about it!

Allen

I don't know about the Q3, but the S5 is $32k, so if this an S7 I would expect it to be a bit more.

My wild guess is it is an update to the Q3.

Rationale is that the Q7 has just been updated and now it would be time for the Q5 or Q3. It looks too small for a Q5 though. And range wise there would be little sense of adding an S series 7 with the S5 and Q3 already so close price wise. From a setup point of view it also looks like a Q series with tweeter, mid and three woofers.

Further, there have been 'too good to be true' offers for the Q3 lately suggesting there is a model change in the works.

Big rig: Brinkmann Taurus DD TT + 12.1 arm + Lyra Etna Lambda SL MC + HRS M3X2/ Cardas Clear Beyond phono/ Stillpoints LPI/ Brinkmann Edison mk2 phono + RöNT II Tube PS/ Synology NAS with Roon + HD Plex linear PSU + Shunyata HD/ AQ Vodka RJ45 + Aqvox Network Switch SE + AQ Diamond RJ45 into DAC/ Brinkmann Nyquist mk2/ Audionet Humboldt/ Cardas Clear Beyond ICs/ Kharma DB9-S 1.1 LS/ Inakustik Reference LS 4004 AIR/ Audioquest Niagara 5000/ Shunyata Alpha power (HC, Analogue, Digital)/ Finite Elemente Pagode Rack/ Stillpoints Ultra SS/ Vicoustic panels + Stillpoints Aperture II.

Small rig: Naim UnitiServe/ Curious USB/ Tidal/ Linn Klimax DS3/ Shunyata Power cable/ Pass Labs INT-60/ Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/ HiD Diamond 8/ Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary/ Shunyata Venom EU7 & Venom 3 HD.

HP rig: MacBookAir/ Tidal/ Auralic Gemini 2000/ Sbooster LPSU/ Audeze LCD-2 Classic + WyWires Red/ Shunyata HD/ Shunyata Hydra 2/ Shunyata Venom.

If it is a Q3 replacement, it should have a curved baffle and nanotec woofers.

There is a Q3 on offer at my local dealer. That's because a Q5 owner upgraded to M-Project, a Q3 owner upgraded to the used Q5 thus making the Q3 available.

Based on what we have seen with the Q7 mk II, there will be a price increase for the "new" Q3. If there is also an option to upgrade for the retail price difference, then picking up a Q3 now for a good price may be a good idea.

This is assuming that we are indeed going to be seeing the Q3 Mk II. All this speculation is fun....

Quote Originally Posted by nfnc View Post
    If it is a Q3 replacement, it should have a curved baffle and nanotec woofers.

There is a Q3 on offer at my local dealer. That's because a Q5 owner upgraded to M-Project, a Q3 owner upgraded to the used Q5 thus making the Q3 available.

Based on what we have seen with the Q7 mk II, there will be a price increase for the "new" Q3. If there is also an option to upgrade for the retail price difference, then picking up a Q3 now for a good price may be a good idea.

This is assuming that we are indeed going to be seeing the Q3 Mk II. All this speculation is fun....

I think the curved baffles are reminicent of the past, originally introduced in the V Series. Would not be surprised if they're history in future models.

However, I think it is a good point that based on the pictures these appear to be aluminum woofers as in the S Series, rather than the Nanotec ones as seen in the Q Series. But then again, the pictures hide more than they reveal.

Also, the 8" Woofers in the S3 are a new development and I would not be surprised to see them in other products as well.

Occasio preceps, tempus fugit, experimentum pericolosum - all this evidencing this or that is quite fun.

I wonder if they'll have the M-Project's diamond coated beryllium tweeter? That would be awesome.

Ken
    "No summit worth climbing is easily attained."
    --------------------------------------------
    Source: MSB Select II DAC with Two Mono Powerbases and Femto 33 Clock; Renderer V2 Digital Input Module and Roon Nucleus Plus; MSB UMT V Signature Transport
    Amps: Vandersteen M7-HPA Mono Amps; MSB M204 Mono Amps
    Speakers: Vandersteen Model 7 Mk2
    Power: Two AudioQuest Niagara 5000’s with AudioQuest Dragon and Hurricane Power Cords

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Alpinist View Post
    I wonder if they'll have the M-Project's diamond coated beryllium tweeter? That would be awesome.

Ken
    Magico could possibly use the diaphragm and one or two parts from the MBD28 tweeter, and outsource the assembly to Scanspeak to keep costs down (as they did with the MB30 tweeter). I'd also like to see the MP6004 midrange from the M Project make its way into this new speaker, but that might be a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuoppis View Post
    I think the curved baffles are reminicent of the past, originally introduced in the V Series. Would not be surprised if they're history in future models.

The curved baffle is not a style of the past. It is for reduction of wave reflection and contribute to imaging and sound staging. If the S series speakers have curved baffle, the prices would have been higher, but the performance would have been even better.

I guess Magico sells more S's than Q's so from a business viewpoint, there may be priority to have an S upgrade. The Q7 Mk II came first possibly because of the outstanding performance of the M Project, which might have eclipsed the flagship otherwise.

I agree all these guessing are fun.

Re: New Magico speakers arriving 04/2015!

It may be a typo (but knowing Magico, I doubt it), but on FB they wrote “coming Soon”. Notice only the S was uppercase...

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesL View Post
    The curved baffle is not a style of the past. It is for reduction of wave reflection and contribute to imaging and sound staging. If the S series speakers have curved baffle, the prices would have been higher, but the performance would have been even better.

I guess Magico sells more S's than Q's so from a business viewpoint, there may be priority to have an S upgrade. The Q7 Mk II came first possibly because of the outstanding performance of the M Project, which might have eclipsed the flagship otherwise.

I agree all these guessing are fun.
    Well, care to take another look at how the Magicos with a baffle look underneath? And then those without in comparison? You might find out that the baffle helps the ones with a baffle to get a similar outer casing shape to those without (rounded corners, less flat surfaces). It's the manufacturing method of the casing which determines whether you need a baffle or not.

For better understanding, this baffle costs fifty bucks to manufacture, and in a speaker with a market price in the tens of thousands it actually affects the total cost really a chicken dip in relation to the overall cost. If the S series would need one, they would have one.

Well, care to take another look at how the Magicos with a baffle look underneath? And then those without in comparison? You might find out that the baffle helps the ones with a baffle to get a similar outer casing shape to those without (rounded corners, less flat surfaces). It's the manufacturing method of the casing which determines whether you need a baffle or not.

For better understanding, this baffle costs fifty bucks to manufacture, and in a speaker with a market price in the tens of thousands it actually affects the total cost really a chicken dip in relation to the overall cost. If the S series would need one, they would have one.
    A slab of ~80 lbs., hard anodized, 3D CNC machined, 6061 T6 aluminum for only $50?? Where do you get your numbers from?
    Charles is absolutely right, a curved baffle, is indeed a good, but very costly, feature.

A slab of ~80 lbs., hard anodized, 3D CNC machined, 6061 T6 aluminum for only $50?? Where do you get your numbers from?
    Charles is absolutely right, a curved baffle, is indeed a good, but very costly, feature.
    Agree about the front baffle.

But would you also mill the monocoque of the S3 from a 2000 lbs slab, because that happens to be the only aluminum manufacturing method you happen to be aware of?

Agree about the front baffle.

But would you also mill the monocoque of the S3 from a 2000 lbs slab, because that happens to be the only aluminum manufacturing method you happen to be aware of?
    There are no “economical” ways to make a baffle like that. It has to be machined, typical casting will not work here, especially if you want to anodize the part – and even if you could cast it, it will then have to have 2nd opt on a CNC and will then cost just as much.

You let me know where you can get a part like that for $50, I will transfer our plant there tomorrow (We make high precision parts, mainly for the medical industry)

There are no “economical” ways to make a baffle like that. It has to be machined, typical casting will not work here, especially if you want to anodize the part – and even if you could cast it, it will then have to have 2nd opt on a CNC and will then cost just as much.

You let me know where you can get a part like that for $50, I will transfer our plant there tomorrow (We make high precision parts, mainly for the medical industry)
    Yeah, well, as you appear to be an expert on large industrial components, so you are making 80 lbs parts for the medical industry. Is that for dinosaurs or for regular giants?

I am sure Magico could really use your expertise.

Banned

My understanding is the front baffle on the S5 is pure 6061 T6 aluminum which has been machined on a CNC mill and hard anodized, so not cheap. The outer curved panels and top and bottom plates are obviously extrusions to keep cost down. From what I can see, the new S7? is following the same manufacturing process as the rest of the S series, albeit including some features of the M Project and some inovations such as the separated mid/tweeter module.

Magico should let me test those speakers, and I will do it for free. Time to start saving for an upgrade.
    Bud

Sony XA-5400ES SACD

Three 20 amp circuits.

mauidan

Magico should let me test those speakers, and I will do it for free. Time to start saving for an upgrade.
    You can't listen to a computer generated image.

That never occurred to me. I just assumed they were prototypes of the final product used for the picture. It gets harder and harder everyday to separate reality from the virtual world. Maybe we are in the matrix.

I wish I knew of these speakers earlier in the week since I was at Magico on Tuesday, and I didn't see anything like them. I was looking at a Q7 being built, and an S1 was near it, and the S1 looked so puny. I hope it doesn't develop an inferiority complex.
    Bud

Sony XA-5400ES SACD

Three 20 amp circuits.

Delivery can be tricky in European cities...
    Manufacturer of
    ICOS Audio, complete active systems, amplifiers, DACs and CD-players

Importer of
    Antipodes Audio music servers and cables

In our Paris showroom, music lovers are welcome to experience the multi-awarded Dedicace, a five-way active system equipped with:
    - Antipodes DX music server
    - Antipodes Audio Kokiri AES cable, Reference InterConnect (2x) and Komako speakers (2.5 pairs)
    - Legato Power Cables (3x)

Yeah, well, as you appear to be an expert on large industrial components, so you are making 80 lbs parts for the medical industry. Is that for dinosaurs or for regular giants?

I am sure Magico could really use your expertise.
    Yes, I understand, to some it can be frustrating to talk to someone who actually knows what he is talking about. I suppose you are going to wish me a slow painful death in your next reply, oh well....

Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

New Magico speakers arriving 04/2015!