Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
    Industry disclaimer: I am a dealer of D'Agostino Electronics, Wilson Audio, McIntosh, Devialet, KEF, Magnepan, Martin Logan, Wadia PMC, Nordost, VPI, Spatial speakers, Audeze, Wyred 4 Sound etc, so anything I say related to Audio/Video is most likely biased...not that there's anything wrong with that!

https://www.facebook.com/audioexcellencecanada

Re: New Sabrina Video

Ever notice the absense of speaker cables in Wilson product advertising. Sure, they integrate into your home environment, until you need to connect them to your kit! That'll reduce the WAF every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobvin View Post
    Ever notice the absense of speaker cables in Wilson product advertising. Sure, they integrate into your home environment, until you need to connect them to your kit! That'll reduce the WAF every time.
    Wait until the little woman figures out how much those Transparent cables with the big network boxes cost that are cluttering up her living room. Once she figures out those cables cost way more than her diamond ring and you chumped her, you might find yourself on the next episode of Wives With Knives.
    Micro Seiki SX-8000 air bearing table, SME 312s arm, SME 3012R arn, Dynavector XV-1s cartridge, Lyra Etna SL cartridge, ARC Ref 3 phono stage, Otari MX-55 2 track R2R, Ampex 350 tape repros, Roon Nucleus Plus music server, HiFi Rose 150B DAC, ARC Ref 6, ARC Ref 75 with KT-150s, Parasound JC5 amp , JBL 4345 speakers, Viero Equilibro Level 3 speaker cables, and Definitive Technology Ref subs.

Reviewer for Positive Feedback

Mep, you seem to have negative views, in general, when it comes to wives. Bad experience?

Other than wire ads, I think wires are almost always missing from the picture/s
    Industry disclaimer: I am a dealer of D'Agostino Electronics, Wilson Audio, McIntosh, Devialet, KEF, Magnepan, Martin Logan, Wadia PMC, Nordost, VPI, Spatial speakers, Audeze, Wyred 4 Sound etc, so anything I say related to Audio/Video is most likely biased...not that there's anything wrong with that!

https://www.facebook.com/audioexcellencecanada

Quote Originally Posted by Bobvin View Post
    Mep, you seem to have negative views, in general, when it comes to wives. Bad experience?
    More like a sense of humor and watching 10,000 plus ads on Audiogon over the years where some poor guy is claiming his wife is forcing him to sell his beloved stereo gear because she doesn't want it in her room.

Remember, I have only been married once and I'm currently doing 37 to life. I also have my own dedicated and sound isolated listening room that is 100% my room and I'm really happy to have it. So no, you are reading far more into what I said than what is clearly there.
    Micro Seiki SX-8000 air bearing table, SME 312s arm, SME 3012R arn, Dynavector XV-1s cartridge, Lyra Etna SL cartridge, ARC Ref 3 phono stage, Otari MX-55 2 track R2R, Ampex 350 tape repros, Roon Nucleus Plus music server, HiFi Rose 150B DAC, ARC Ref 6, ARC Ref 75 with KT-150s, Parasound JC5 amp , JBL 4345 speakers, Viero Equilibro Level 3 speaker cables, and Definitive Technology Ref subs.

Glad to hear its all good natured fun. It explains a lot of your posts. I was beginning to think you weren't fond of the whole 'wife' business. Sorry for those clearing inventory due to poor WAF.

Quote Originally Posted by mep View Post

Remember, I have only been married once and I'm currently doing 37 to life.
    I had a good laugh after read that!! HAHA!!!!
    Debby (Wilson) Beaman
    Wilson Audio Specialties, Inc

THEATER SYSTEM: Speakers: Wilson Audio Sasha W/P's, Wilson Audio WATCH Surrounds series 2, Wilson Audio WATCH Center Channel series 2, WATCH Dog (passive) series 2 w/ controller Amps: Parasound Halo A 21 and Parasound Halo A 51 Processor: Integra DHC 9.9 Cables: Transparent Plus In-Wall Cable, Transparent Interconnects, Transparent HDMI Cable and Interconnects Screen: Stewart Filmscreens 92" Luxus Deluxe Projector:JVC DLA-RS35

Quote Originally Posted by Lildebs View Post
    I had a good laugh after read that!! HAHA!!!!
    Thanks Deb. If I can make people smile once during the day, it's all good. Did you ever put my suggestion for Thor's hammer underwear into production?

Personally I prefer the original Sabrina Impossible to forget when a teenager

Source: Technics SP10mk3 - Thales Simplicity II, TW Raven AC-3 - Graham Phantom, SME 3012-R, Exclusive P3,,Linn LP12 - Naim ARO
    Cartridges: Lyra Atlas Lambda SL, Lyra Etna SL, Lyra Delos, Dynavector XV-1s,Technics EPC100mk4, Ortofon A90, GM Royal, GM Classic, Denon ESC'd 103R, DL-S1, Audio Technica AT25, OC9II, Linn ESC'd Troika
    Phono Stage: Phasemation EA-1200, Accuphase C-37,TW Acustik phono
    EQ: ​DEQX HDP-4
    Preamp: D'Agostino HD, conrad johnson GAT,
    Amps: conrad johnson teflon premier 8a's, D'Agostino Momentum S250
    Speakers: Wilson Maxx3

Thanks Deb. If I can make people smile once during the day, it's all good. Did you ever put my suggestion for Thor's hammer underwear into production?
    I brought it up. LOL! I am sure my brother and the engineers would have fun with it
    Debby (Wilson) Beaman
    Wilson Audio Specialties, Inc

THEATER SYSTEM: Speakers: Wilson Audio Sasha W/P's, Wilson Audio WATCH Surrounds series 2, Wilson Audio WATCH Center Channel series 2, WATCH Dog (passive) series 2 w/ controller Amps: Parasound Halo A 21 and Parasound Halo A 51 Processor: Integra DHC 9.9 Cables: Transparent Plus In-Wall Cable, Transparent Interconnects, Transparent HDMI Cable and Interconnects Screen: Stewart Filmscreens 92" Luxus Deluxe Projector:JVC DLA-RS35

mauidan

Final stages of Sabrina's crossover fine-tuning.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wait until the little woman figures out how much those Transparent cables with the big network boxes cost that are cluttering up her living room. Once she figures out those cables cost way more than her diamond ring and you chumped her, you might find yourself on the next episode of Wives With Knives.

This is is a great post! ;-)

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

New Sabrina Video