What cartridges are you using? - Page 24
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 19 20 21 22 23 24
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What cartridges are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuoppis View Post
    Congrats, Soundsmith is a great choice. Did you get a chance to hear it in your system before deciding?
    Unfortunately not. Since I live in the Rockies, far from an urban area like NYC or LA that has lots of brick and mortar stereo stores, I often have to buy audio equipment blind without audition and based solely on advice and reviews. I'm surprised, frankly, that it works out as well as it does. I'll give a full report once it arrives and has been burned in. The upside is that yesterday I got to see two mountain lions on a neighbor's back deck and a magnificent bald eagle by a local pond. That is stuff you can't buy!
    Clearaudio Ovation turntable/Clearaudio Universal tonearm/Soundsmith Paua MKII/Esoteric E-03; Apple Air/Ayre QB-9 DSD; McIntosh MCD500; Pioneer RT-909 reel to reel; PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium HP Integrated Amplifier; Harbeth 30.1 Monitors; REL S/5 SHO; Shunyata Venom PS8 Power Distributor, Venom Defender, Venom HC and Venom 3 PCs; Cardas Clear USB Cable; WireWorld Silver Eclipse 7 ICs and speaker cables; Steve Blinn Designs Rack; Mapleshade Platform; KLAUDiO RCM.

2. Likes Kuoppis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Duplicate post deleted
    Clearaudio Ovation turntable/Clearaudio Universal tonearm/Soundsmith Paua MKII/Esoteric E-03; Apple Air/Ayre QB-9 DSD; McIntosh MCD500; Pioneer RT-909 reel to reel; PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium HP Integrated Amplifier; Harbeth 30.1 Monitors; REL S/5 SHO; Shunyata Venom PS8 Power Distributor, Venom Defender, Venom HC and Venom 3 PCs; Cardas Clear USB Cable; WireWorld Silver Eclipse 7 ICs and speaker cables; Steve Blinn Designs Rack; Mapleshade Platform; KLAUDiO RCM.

Post Thanks / Like

Today's cartridge SPU Royal N

royal n.JPG
    Dealer / Manufacture Disclosure:

Jeff Whitlock
    A/V Solutions / Unity Audio Design
    www.avsolutionsca.com
    www.unityaudiodesign.com
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Post Thanks / Like

Duplicate post deleted

Post Thanks / Like

At the moment I have an Audio Technica AT-OC9/III on my Rock, a Shure V15 type III/jico SAS on the Luxman and a Bellex HOMC on the Planar 3.

Post Thanks / Like

Today's cartridge GFS......

amggfs.JPG
    Dealer / Manufacture Disclosure:

Jeff Whitlock
    A/V Solutions / Unity Audio Design
    www.avsolutionsca.com
    www.unityaudiodesign.com
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 19 20 21 22 23 24