Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Super Moderator

Re: Ortofon Cadenza Bronze or...?

Welcome to the forum Post2338! Thank you for joining.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Quote Originally Posted by Post2338 View Post
    Hello,
    New to this forum and this thread has been of interest; I currently have a Classic 3 with two arm wands; a Cadenza Bronze on one and a Delos on the other. I run the Classic with Manley Snappers/Shrimp and a Herron VTPH-2. The Bronze sounds excellent with the majority of my vinyl; at times I am looking for a little more detail and speed, which I can get with the Delos, but in my system, with a degree of sacrifice in weight and sound stage depth. I was debating going with a Cadenza Black or a Kleos, or open to any other suggestions in this price range.
    i recently sold it, but when i first got my cadenza black i ran it with manley snappers and a hovland preamp and it was a superb setup. the hovland was known to be warm and liquidy and that it was and i opted to stay away from the warmer bronze ,and it all worked out great in the end, you cant go wrong. my personal tastes are with the ortofons over their comparably priced lyra counterparts, ive heard them side by side and chose the ortofon, but ymmv, and not everyone feels the same way. the black is more detailed than the bronze and im not sure you can say faster, just a little different. good luck and welcome to the forum.
    Steve

TUBES & VINYL
    Is there anything else?

Rega/Ortofon/Viva 300b/KR

Music Reference 2A3

Altec/JBL

Wondering what you load your Winfield at.... On the internet there are those that say anywhere from 30 to 1000 ohms.

Quote Originally Posted by Stringreen View Post
    Wondering what you load your Winfield at.... On the internet there are those that say anywhere from 30 to 1000 ohms.
    The cartridge's internal impedance is 4 ohm so certainly anything over 400 ohms is essentially unloaded. One wonders if some of the differences among the different users is what Jonathan Carr discussed: the capacitance of their phono cables.

carr 2.png

Carr 1.png
    Myles B. Astor, Senior Editor, PF, www.positive-feedback.com
    Zellaton Plural Evo speakers, Doshi Audio EVO phonostage, VPI Avenger direct-drive turntable/VPI 12-inch gimbal Fatboy/vdH Colibri Master Signature/Triangle Art Apollo cartridges, SAT LM-12 tonearms/Lyra Atlas SL Lambda, VPI 12-inch gimballed Carbon Fiber arm/vdh Black Crimson and Sumiko Songbird, Mutech Hayabusa cartridges
    Technics RS1506 reel-to-reel with low inductance Flux Magnetic heads, Doshi Audio EVO tapestage, AudioQuest Dragon Zero, Audience FrontRow, Ensemble PC, Skogrand, Kubala-Sosna Realization speaker cable, Ikigai Kangai speaker cable, SRA Craz 3/OHIO 2.3 platforms and Symposium ISIS/Ultra rack/platforms, Silver Circle Tchaik 6 PLC.

One more example:

carr 3.png
    Zellaton Plural Evo speakers, Doshi Audio EVO phonostage, VPI Avenger direct-drive turntable/VPI 12-inch gimbal Fatboy/vdH Colibri Master Signature/Triangle Art Apollo cartridges, SAT LM-12 tonearms/Lyra Atlas SL Lambda, VPI 12-inch gimballed Carbon Fiber arm/vdh Black Crimson and Sumiko Songbird, Mutech Hayabusa cartridges
    Technics RS1506 reel-to-reel with low inductance Flux Magnetic heads, Doshi Audio EVO tapestage, AudioQuest Dragon Zero, Audience FrontRow, Ensemble PC, Skogrand, Kubala-Sosna Realization speaker cable, Ikigai Kangai speaker cable, SRA Craz 3/OHIO 2.3 platforms and Symposium ISIS/Ultra rack/platforms, Silver Circle Tchaik 6 PLC.

yes - the designer recommends solid bearings, however, I heard an Atlas on a VPI arm which sounded pretty damned phenomenal. Harry, says its B/S. He also says in the real world, super cartridges like the Atlas can only be appreciated on the most high end (ridiculously expensive) components. The differences between these super cartridges are so illusive and expensive ...many have preferred a more real world cartridge. Fremer has a site where he played an excerpt from an LP comparing the Atlas, and a few other very much more reasonable cartridges (Audio Technica, Denon, etc.) ...Lyra did not win the favored position.

yes - the designer recommends solid bearings, however, I heard an Atlas on a VPI arm which sounded pretty damned phenomenal. Harry, says its B/S. He also says in the real world, super cartridges like the Atlas can only be appreciated on the most high end (ridiculously expensive) components. The differences between these super cartridges are so illusive and expensive ...many have preferred a more real world cartridge. Fremer has a site where he played an excerpt from an LP comparing the Atlas, and a few other very much more reasonable cartridges (Audio Technica, Denon, etc.) ...Lyra did not win the favored position.
    I have the Atlas in the 3d arm and it sounds phenomenal. There was something wrong with the test if the Atlas didn't trump those cartridges.

Not sure that I agree when it comes to elusive. I've been listening to a quintet of cartridges (Proteus, Azule Blue, Atlas, 9tt and Charisma) on the Classic Direct and each transducer's sound/sonic character/signature is readily identifiable.

The Mono Cadenza is back in rotation. Wow is it a sweet cartridge on older original pressings!

Loving the convenience of the wine bottle / arm wand boxes I converted too.

Avanti Audio

arc sp-11 or ls27 | arc d130 | vpi classic 2 w/periphery ring w/Si3N4 bearing & sapphire thrust plate & 2x jmw 10.5i | phoenix engineering eagle & road runner | ortofon cadenza bronze, miyajima zero mono | sentec eq11 w/ Sylvania 5751 TMBP & CBS 7318 | auditorium a23 | canton ref 9 dc | 2x m&k v125 | oppo bdp-95 | chord qutest | lumin d1 & sbooster | avanti audio vivace cables

Quote Originally Posted by MikeCh View Post
    The Mono Cadenza is back in rotation. Wow is it a sweet cartridge on older original pressings!

Loving the convenience of the wine bottle / arm wand boxes I converted too.

Great idea - age the cartridge! Are the cases long enough to hold a 12-inch wand? I was almost going to buy one of those plastic cases to store my extra wand. If it works, I'll see if my wine store has an extra wooden case.

Myles,

The wood boxes come in all kinds of sizes. These ones are likely long enough for a 12" arm wand but it might be cutting it close.
    Avanti Audio

arc sp-11 or ls27 | arc d130 | vpi classic 2 w/periphery ring w/Si3N4 bearing & sapphire thrust plate & 2x jmw 10.5i | phoenix engineering eagle & road runner | ortofon cadenza bronze, miyajima zero mono | sentec eq11 w/ Sylvania 5751 TMBP & CBS 7318 | auditorium a23 | canton ref 9 dc | 2x m&k v125 | oppo bdp-95 | chord qutest | lumin d1 & sbooster | avanti audio vivace cables

That's been walked back. I heard an Atlas on a 3D arm and was absolutely floored.

That's been walked back. I heard an Atlas on a 3D arm and was absolutely floored.
    I had the Atlas in the Classic 10.5 and currently the 12-inch 3D arm. Works wonderfully. Maybe some day we'll get to hear Jonathan's arm and be able to compare!

After listening with my new Miyajima Zero mono cart for a month or so (which is utterly fantastic with mono records), I had a visitor over to the house whereby I wanted to play some stereo pressings rather than mono. Since that meeting, I've left the Cadenza Bronze installed and have a new found appreciation of just how GREAT this cartridge is. It produces such lovely, nuanced, dynamic, explosive, warm-but-not-too-warm, detailed and balanced sound that is extremely pleasing to my ears.

Just wanted to share that IMO I don't think you can go wrong with this cartridge that seems to play/trace/track everything so well.
    Avanti Audio

My bronze arrived last night, delivered by the dealer and assist me to get installed on my bergmann table.
    First impression, wider presentation and lush vocal. Imaging few stops backward compare to the concerto cart that i previously used.

The purchased intention was not to upgrade from my clearaudio catridge, i just thought to try some thing different, and me ended up with bronze .
    Jesse

Thales Slim II ( EMT 75G) , Audio Technica ART-9
    Lumin X1 - Melco N1A/2
    Accuphase 2420, A48, C37
    Tannoy Kenn. GR

Cables: Ansuz Mainz (Dtc,diamond) PC - Shunyata Alpha Digital PC - Western Electric IC - Western Electric 1960 SC - Audioquest Vodka Ethernet
    Power Cond: Sound Application SA-240TZ

Audioshark

Great cartridge! That's what I have on my VPI. Just a titch warmer than the black. I like. Ortofon Cadenza Bronze or...?
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

I have the Ortofon Cadenza Black mounted on an SME 309 tonearm and could not be happier with its performance. In my system with the C1000C/P moving coil phono stage it is natural, vibrant, musical, and tracks beautifully. Proper set up was essential to get every last ounce of performance from the Shibata stylus. It thrills me to listen to it and I have had a number of visitors respond the same way. The Cadenza Black and the SME 309 are worth every penny.

I also have the Ortofon Cadenza Blue mounted on a Micro Seiki m505a tonearm. It is extremely close in performance to the Cadenza Black, perhaps not quite as airy but still delivers in spades. I love the ruby cantilever.

Dan

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital coax,
    Sonos Connect, Stillpoints Ultra SS & Ultra Mini, PurePower 2000, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario

LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205 Signal Sleuth, Sonos Connect, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable,
    Sony DAT 60ES, Nakamichi BX-300, Micro Seiki DD40 w/m505A tonearm, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Stillpoints Ultra Mini, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113

VINTAGE - McIntosh 4300V, McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, JBL 4312A

Nice system ! I have a Magne that I'm running into a D400 & D1's as well with Ansuz cabling. Cart's a Lyra Kleos. Compared to the involved setup of my Kuzma Airline arm, the Magne setup was a breeze....

The Bronze is a great cartridge that steps away from Ortofon's tendency to an accurate , razor-flat frequency sonic presentation.

Received my Cadenza Bronze yesturday. Listened lightly last night to 5 sides and now on 10 (had to work this morning ). This replaced my Benz Ebony H. I spent a little time with a Lyra Dorian to investigate that presentation as I was considering the Delos or Kleos, but thanks to everyone who has posted their experiences on the Cadenza Bronze and my dealer's input I went this direction. This is beginning to show itself as a wonderful cartridge and it is not yet even beginning to be truly broken in. I aligned it with my Mint protractor on my Origin Live Encounter Mk3c tone arm set to 2.53gr presently.
    Gryphon Diablo 300 w/DAC, Rockport Mira II, Wolf Audio Alpha 3SX, DSA Phono 2, Origin Live Sovereign MK3, Enterprise MK4, Conqueror MK4, SoundSmith Hyperion, Miyajima Zero

I also made the move to the Bronze. Not yet fully broken in, I already prefer it to my Soundsmith Voice Ebony, which I prefer to my Clearaudio Vituoso.
    Regards,
    Steve

https://www.audionirvana.org/forum/t...geezr-s-system
    I only do what the voices in my wife's head tell her to tell me to do.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my Cadenza Bronze and since purchasing it I have not thought about a cartridge change.
    Buddy

Boulder 1160 Amp, 1110 Pre-Amp
    Audio Research Ref. 3 Phono-Pre
    Vivid Audio Giya G2S2 Speakers
    MSB Reference DAC
    Innuos Statement w/Next. Gen. PS
    B & W DB1D Subwoofer X2
    Audioquest Niagara 5000 Power Conditioner
    Kronos Pro Turntable w/Kronoscope RS tonearm + SCPS-1 PS + MSL Platinum Cart.
    VPI HW-40 Turntable w/ Lyra Etna cartridge
    Jay's Audio CDT3-MK3 CD Transport
    Schiit Mjolnir 2 HPA + Audeze LCD X headphones
    Adona Equipment Rack and Amp Stands
    Furutech Outlets and Plates + NCF Booster
    Shunyata Cables
    Synergistic Research Galileo SX Ground Block, FEQ 4, Ethernet Switch UEF, Black Box + Room Acoustic treatments

Three weeks have now passed and I can hoestly state that the Cadenza Bronze has truly elevated my system. My Benz Ebony was very good, but this is now at a different level.
    Gryphon Diablo 300 w/DAC, Rockport Mira II, Wolf Audio Alpha 3SX, DSA Phono 2, Origin Live Sovereign MK3, Enterprise MK4, Conqueror MK4, SoundSmith Hyperion, Miyajima Zero

Petro.....the internet is a wild and wooly place. Regarding the Benz not working with JMW is very false. I have used Benz's in my 10.5, and 3D arms, with wonderful results.

These past winter months I spent my time running a Miyajima Zero cartridge and listening to mono LP's. While the Zero is a glorious cartridge for mono records, I had an itch last night to spin some stereo records instead and so swapped back in the Ortofon Cadenza Bronze. Damn, this cart sounds fantastic!
    Avanti Audio

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by MikeCh View Post
    These past winter months I spent my time running a Miyajima Zero cartridge and listening to mono LP's. While the Zero is a glorious cartridge for mono records, I had an itch last night to spin some stereo records instead and so swapped back in the Ortofon Cadenza Bronze. Damn, this cart sounds fantastic!
    It really is a terrific cartridge Mike. I would like to hear the Cadenza black vs bronze in the same system. The Miyajima mono was used for a demo at RMAF last year (DSA Phonostage) and it was shocking how good a mono cart on mono records outperformed a stereo cart on mono records.
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I would like to hear the Cadenza black vs bronze in the same system. The Miyajima mono was used for a demo at RMAF last year (DSA Phonostage) and it was shocking how good a mono cart on mono records outperformed a stereo cart on mono records.
    I'd like to do the same comparison Mike as I bet both have their strengths. Until I can hear the difference, I'm satisfied that the Bronze is a great match for my setup and needs.
    Avanti Audio

How the Bronze compare to Per Winfield ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    How the Bronze compare to Per Winfield ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can't answer that Paul. Have never heard the Per Winfield for myself in my system or any other. My guess is the Bronze is a little warmer?
    Avanti Audio

Behavior Moderator (be nice police!)

Absolutely love my Cadenza Bronze!

I'm sure that I should have something more expensive on my Avenger, but I really don't care because I love what I'm hearing.
    Mark

Kharma DB9 Signature
    Pass Labs XP32......incoming
    Pass Labs X350.8
    Esoteric N-05XD
    VPI Avenger with Magnetic Drive
    Manley Chinook Phono Pre
    Ortofon Cadenza Black cartridge
    Kharma Elegance speaker cables
    Kharma Elegance interconnects
    REL Subs

Ortofon Cadenza Bronze or...?

Have the Bronze on a Vpi Prime, love it.

Heard quite a few from the Dynavector line-up on the way, and they are mostly very good, but for my mainly transistor based system (except phono-pre) the Cadenza Bronze was a better match.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    “Life’s too short to listen to bad audio.”

Big rig: Brinkmann Taurus DD TT + 12.1 arm + Lyra Etna Lambda SL MC + HRS M3X2/ Cardas Clear Beyond phono/ Stillpoints LPI/ Brinkmann Edison mk2 phono + RöNT II Tube PS/ Synology NAS with Roon + HD Plex linear PSU + Shunyata HD/ AQ Vodka RJ45 + Aqvox Network Switch SE + AQ Diamond RJ45 into DAC/ Brinkmann Nyquist mk2/ Audionet Humboldt/ Cardas Clear Beyond ICs/ Kharma DB9-S 1.1 LS/ Inakustik Reference LS 4004 AIR/ Audioquest Niagara 5000/ Shunyata Alpha power (HC, Analogue, Digital)/ Finite Elemente Pagode Rack/ Stillpoints Ultra SS/ Vicoustic panels + Stillpoints Aperture II.

Small rig: Naim UnitiServe/ Curious USB/ Tidal/ Linn Klimax DS3/ Shunyata Power cable/ Pass Labs INT-60/ Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/ HiD Diamond 8/ Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary/ Shunyata Venom EU7 & Venom 3 HD.

HP rig: MacBookAir/ Tidal/ Auralic Gemini 2000/ Sbooster LPSU/ Audeze LCD-2 Classic + WyWires Red/ Shunyata HD/ Shunyata Hydra 2/ Shunyata Venom.

I just bought a bronze and was wondering what capacitive load you use.

I have it on 100 Ohm with the Grandinote Celio.

Big rig: Brinkmann Taurus DD TT + 12.1 arm + Lyra Etna Lambda SL MC + HRS M3X2/ Cardas Clear Beyond phono/ Stillpoints LPI/ Brinkmann Edison mk2 phono + RöNT II Tube PS/ Synology NAS with Roon + HD Plex linear PSU + Shunyata HD/ AQ Vodka RJ45 + Aqvox Network Switch SE + AQ Diamond RJ45 into DAC/ Brinkmann Nyquist mk2/ Audionet Humboldt/ Cardas Clear Beyond ICs/ Kharma DB9-S 1.1 LS/ Inakustik Reference LS 4004 AIR/ Audioquest Niagara 5000/ Shunyata Alpha power (HC, Analogue, Digital)/ Finite Elemente Pagode Rack/ Stillpoints Ultra SS/ Vicoustic panels + Stillpoints Aperture II.

Small rig: Naim UnitiServe/ Curious USB/ Tidal/ Linn Klimax DS3/ Shunyata Power cable/ Pass Labs INT-60/ Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/ HiD Diamond 8/ Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary/ Shunyata Venom EU7 & Venom 3 HD.

HP rig: MacBookAir/ Tidal/ Auralic Gemini 2000/ Sbooster LPSU/ Audeze LCD-2 Classic + WyWires Red/ Shunyata HD/ Shunyata Hydra 2/ Shunyata Venom.

Cool, but my preamp can also adjust not just resistive settings but pf settings, capacitive. What setting do you use there?

I just have one type of impedance loading.

I don't use any capacitive loading with my Cadenza Bronze and it sounds exceptional, but you can experiment with capacitive loading to season to your preference. It's debatable whether additional capacitance is beneficial with low output MC cartridges.

Quote Originally Posted by findog View Post
    Cool, but my preamp can also adjust not just resistive settings but pf settings, capacitive. What setting do you use there?
    findog.......What preamp is that?
    Dan

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital coax,
    Sonos Connect, Stillpoints Ultra SS & Ultra Mini, PurePower 2000, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario

LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205 Signal Sleuth, Sonos Connect, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable,
    Sony DAT 60ES, Nakamichi BX-300, Micro Seiki DD40 w/m505A tonearm, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Stillpoints Ultra Mini, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113

VINTAGE - McIntosh 4300V, McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, JBL 4312A

A Rogers PA-1A. I flip between the settings but not noticing a difference between them, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by findog View Post
    A Rogers PA-1A. I flip between the settings but not noticing a difference between them, honestly.
    findog.......That is a fine phono stage preamplifier. I don't have access to a PA-1A owner's manual but I would not be surprised to find that the capacitive loading switch is dedicated to the moving magnet input, while the resistive loading switch is dedicated to the moving coil input. Moving coil phono cartridges are essentially immune to capacitive loading so it would not be of much use to have such an adjustment for the moving coil input. Please correct me if this is not the case with the Rogers PA-1A.
    Dan

JDandy, thanks for the input. I was starting to figure as such, but the manual is a little vague, at least to my understanding of loading. Also, as you can see on the front plate the words "MC Cartridge Load" is spread across the two dials, which confused me.

I have a VPI Aries 3 with a Manley Chinook SE and a McIntosh C2300 (tubes and tubes). The Ortofon Cadenza Black was a much better match than the Bronze for my setup, but the Bronze still sounded fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by miner42 View Post
    I have a VPI Aries 3 with a Manley Chinook SE and a McIntosh C2300 (tubes and tubes). The Ortofon Cadenza Black was a much better match than the Bronze for my setup, but the Bronze still sounded fantastic.
    Your preference matches my recommendation back in post #10; glad that you're so pleased with the Cadenza Black!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Ortofon Cadenza Bronze or...?