Ansuz Cables & Accessories - Page 90
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40 80 85 86 87 88 89 90
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ansuz Cables & Accessories

Quote Originally Posted by Mordante View Post
    If I understand this correctly a complete Ansuz rack will cost close to 40k euro. If the smallest shelf is 7.6k
    Yes, you're right.
    At this price, I prefer buy a paar of Wilson Audio Sasha 2...
    Marantz SA7S1/GRIMM AUDIO CC1/MARK LEVINSON 360S+TECHNICS SL1210 MKII/ORTOFON X1-MC/VPI CLASSIC 3 in rosewood/Audio-Technica ART-9/ESOTERIC E03+TAG MC LAREN T32R+JEFF ROWLAND CORUS+JEFF ROWLAND MODEL 625+INFINTY KAPPA 100+Cables line: all Furutech lineflux+power cord DIY

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hongkong View Post
    Yes, you're right.
    At this price, I prefer buy a paar of Wilson Audio Sasha 2...
    I've been thinking I'd rather have the Sashas than the new Borrensen 01's for about the same price.
    Bud

Aavik U-300 Amp/DAC - Aurender N10 Caching Music Server - RaidHo XT-2 speakers - Naim Super Lumina speaker cables - Ansuz Mainz DTC power distributor - Ansuz Mainz DTC and C2 power cables - Ansuz DarkZ DTC resonance control feet - Ansuz DigitalZ DTC coax and USB cables - Ansuz DTC power box - Sennheiser HD-800S and Audeze LCD 4 headphones - Chord DAVE DAC/headphone amp - Chord Blu MK ll Upscaling CD transport - Nordost Heimdall headphone and Ethernet cables

Post Thanks / Like

Ansuz is not low priced products but with the rack they went overboard I think and when some superb loudspeakers can be had for the same money the choice is simple. Anyway the cost for the DTC filter box is no small change either but it brings loads of everything out of your system. Putting DTC Darkz under your gear brings also great impact and I guess better price-performace, but I am biased from using 24 of them
    Still to hear the impact of this rack though as an alternative I would go for some nice speakers (or cables ).
    My 2 series Mainz still cooking in and it feels like it takes for ever. My D2 Mainz was good from the beginning but the C2 Mainz probably need +500 hours and I also test A2 Mainz but here I feel that they are a bit soft in character.

Enjoy/Mike
    Main system: Aavik Acoustics U-300, Dr Feickert + Kuzma 4P + Benz LPS + Kondo silver, Naim streamer, Teddy Pardo psu’s for turntable and streamer, Sonus Faber Guarneri Homage, full cable loom Ansuz Acoustics, D on signal side, D2 and soon more on mains + DTC power distributor. All individual equipment rests on Ansuz Acoustics Darkz DTC. Dedicated mains supply (Audience Conductor) with Klangmodule fuse system and Furutech receptacles. Other systems: Collection of Sonus Faber classics (Franco S design), tube gear and transistor designs, CD-transports and players, turntables and collection of cables

Post Thanks / Like

D2 Mainz costs near 9000 euros I think...C2 near 4000 euros...I prefer buy a good Hifi product...I have bought an Esoteric K03XS to replace my Marantz SA7S1....I think even I have bought a D2 Mainz, I don't have the sound I have now with my Marantz SA7S1...I try to say : D2 Mainz + Marantz SA7S1 not equal Esoteric K03XS...
    I have seen some people said that they have 4 D Mainz...So near 36000 euros...I'm sure, if they will new loudspeakers at this price, they have better sound...If people have bought 4 D Mainz listened music on Marten Design Supreme ( price near 400 000 euros)....I understand....but in other case I don't undestand why buy very expensive cable. I have bought Lineflux from Furutech and jumperflux and Speakerflux....because I have listenned some improvement...But any improvement with power cord...I have try power cord at 800 euros...No difference between my DIY power cord...I have 2 direct lines for my audio and video...
    Marantz SA7S1/GRIMM AUDIO CC1/MARK LEVINSON 360S+TECHNICS SL1210 MKII/ORTOFON X1-MC/VPI CLASSIC 3 in rosewood/Audio-Technica ART-9/ESOTERIC E03+TAG MC LAREN T32R+JEFF ROWLAND CORUS+JEFF ROWLAND MODEL 625+INFINTY KAPPA 100+Cables line: all Furutech lineflux+power cord DIY

5. Likes Mordante liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You are right, cables are not cheap too, but did you try Ansuz Mainz? It had such an effect no other cable product had before, it makes a big difference, but everyone need to judge for them selfs of course. I heard reasonable low priced products jump up in performance with Ansuz DTC Darkz and Mainz so much i would argue for the Ansuz instead of higher priced gear. But as seen of my profile, I am a believer of the Ansuz church...

Best, and trust your ears / Mike
    Main system: Aavik Acoustics U-300, Dr Feickert + Kuzma 4P + Benz LPS + Kondo silver, Naim streamer, Teddy Pardo psu’s for turntable and streamer, Sonus Faber Guarneri Homage, full cable loom Ansuz Acoustics, D on signal side, D2 and soon more on mains + DTC power distributor. All individual equipment rests on Ansuz Acoustics Darkz DTC. Dedicated mains supply (Audience Conductor) with Klangmodule fuse system and Furutech receptacles. Other systems: Collection of Sonus Faber classics (Franco S design), tube gear and transistor designs, CD-transports and players, turntables and collection of cables

Post Thanks / Like

No try, because there is no dealer in France.
    Price of D Mainz Ansuz is near 9000 euros...Now I search to buy a Jeff Rowland PSU for my Corus preamplifier..I'm sure there is any dealer in the world who has D mainz Ansuz and Jeff Rowland PSU to compare D Mainz Ansuz + Corus against PSU + Corus...
    Price of PSU is 10600 euros...
    Price D Mainz is 9000 euros...
    Do you have direct line to connect your system ? Like me ? I think I have no difference because I connect my system directly to a dedicated 16A.
    A dedicated 16 A for audio.
    A dedicated 16 A for video.

Post Thanks / Like

Separate line, made big difference!

Mike

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40 80 85 86 87 88 89 90