Ansuz Cables & Accessories - Page 86
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36 76 81 82 83 84 85 86
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ansuz Cables & Accessories

Quote Originally Posted by Leatherneck View Post
    I just sent my Raidho rack back to my dealer to sell on Consignment. I found several problems with it, beginning with the price. It's closed sides limits access to components to the point where you almost have to tear the rack down to re-cable or put Darkz's under the components. Each shelf comes in a very big box so while other racks like Naim, Quadraspire, etc. present no problem with storage space, the Raidho is a big time problem. I also think the design doesn't work on carpet. I replaced the Raidho with a Quadraspire SVT and after putting my U-300 on some DarkZ's I found that the SVT sounded better. The Quadraspire has spikes.

I picked up the Quadraspire for a bit over $800 which is a fraction of the cost of the Raidho. It's the first sane purchase I've made in a long time.

Bud
    Yes, $800 must seem like a fraction against your system lineup, sweet assembly - Semper Fi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Power Conditioning and Filters: Nordost QRT Power Product Line
    Cables, Isolation, Reflection and Absorbtion: Nordost Reference Power & Interconnects, Ansuz C2/A2, HRS M3X Platforms, HRS Damping Plates, Stillpoint’s Isolators, Ansuz Darkz DTC and Vicoustic Room Treatments
    Power & Sound: D’Agostino Pre-Amplifier to D’Agostino Momentum Mono’s driving Wilson Alexia’s
    Source: Aurender N10, PS Audio Direct Stream and Memory Player

Post Thanks / Like

Quadrasphire offers great value, but it's a much more simple rack than HRS or Ansuz. The choice depends on your ambition and budget of course, as well as the level of your system as a whole. Perhaps we'll see a trickle down Ansuz rack in the future as well. The new rack is a statement on the level of the D2 and D-TC series of products from their other lines.

/ Marcus, www.perfect-sense.se
    PERFECT SENSE
    www.perfect-sense.se

Showroom in Stockholm, Sweden | info@perfect-sense.se | 08 518 368 00 | Follow us on Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VoicesInMyHead View Post
    I've been in Münich for the last couple of days and of course, the Ansuz room is just killing the competition as usual. There has been a lot of nice rooms with for example Absolare, Totaldac, Ypsilon, Wilson Beneasch, VAC, Nagra, Kaiser, Kondo etc etc, but... I don't know if my ears are tuned into the Ansuz channel perhaps, but this is where it sounds special to me. They are also very good presenters, like nobody else actually, it's surprising to see how little time and focus 99% of all manufactures actually spend on trying to sell us their goods. Ansuz are different, it's always very entertaining to attend their rooms and something I can really recommend. Big kudos for that!

On display for the first time was their new rack... it doesn't come cheap, but one could perhaps call it "affordable" considering it might just be one of the best things they've ever produced. Somehow it felt kind of natural that the masters of vibrations and mechanical grounding should eventually produce their own rack, and yes... they seem incredible satisfied about it. I should have posted a picture, but for some reason it doesn't work.

Rack Titanium
    resonance control

Price from:
    low 7,600 EUR
    mid 9,600 EUR
    high 11,600 EUR

It was also a real pleasure to meet with Lars, Frits, Michael and Emil. It's incredibly inspiring to talk and listen to Michael and hear about his design philosophy. I'm completely buying into everything he says, he seems to know what he's talking about, and it seems like he's definitely on to something. He's not stuck in old technology, he sees the future and he tries to shape it.

Right now the only thing I want is a U-300 with a DTC cable and a DTC power distributor. What else could a happy man wish for really?
    If I understand this correctly a complete Ansuz rack will cost close to 40k euro. If the smallest shelf is 7.6k
    Integrated amp: Symphonic Line La Music Turntable: SAC Girati Grande. Tonearm: Dynavector 507mkII Cartridge: Dynavector Te Kaitora Rua Streamer: Auralic Aries LE DAC: Schiit Gungnir Multibit Phono amp: RCM Sensor Prelude Power Distributor: Anzus Mains D8 Speakers: Raidho X-3 Speaker Cables: AudioQuest Rocket 88 Interlinks Ansuz X Digital Interlinks Anzus Digitals A USB Phono interlink: Cammino Serie 1.0 - PH 1.0s Power cables: Anzus Mains Ceramic, POM, Aluminium, and two X series Audio Rack: Solid Steel H6

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UltraFast69 View Post
    Yes, $800 must seem like a fraction against your system lineup, sweet assembly - Semper Fi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Every time I listen to my Naim Mu-So I think about how it does everything my system does for less than 1% of the cost, I sometimes forget which one is playing which should tell me something.
    Nelson Pass had it right when he called audiophiles members of the Lunatic Fringe.
    BTW, you did a better job of assembly then I did.
    2nd Marine Air Wing - '53-'56
    Bud
    Aavik U-300 Amp/DAC, Aurender N10 streamer, RaidHo XT-2 speakers, Naim Super Lumina speaker cables, Ansuz Mainz DTC power distributor, Ansuz Mainz DTC and C2 power cables, Ansuz DarkZ DTC resonance control feet, Ansuz DigitalZ DTC coax and USB cables, Ansuz DTC power box, Sennheiser HD-800S headphones, Audeze LCD 4 headphones, Chord DAVE DAC/headphone amp, Chord Blu MK ll Upscalling CD transport, Dual Ansuz C2 Digital Cables between Dave/Blu2 pair., Nordost Heimdall headphone cables, Nordost Heimdall Ethernet cables

5. Likes UltraFast69, VoicesInMyHead liked this post

Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36 76 81 82 83 84 85 86