Ansuz Cables & Accessories - Page 83
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33 73 78 79 80 81 82 83
    Post Thanks / Like

Ansuz Cables & Accessories

Quote Originally Posted by UltraFast69 View Post
    Just received the Ceramic and just unpacked it as I could not help myself. Build quality on the Ceramic is top shelf, all day long, and looks to give my full Valhalla 2 loom competition, either way it will be both good (improve sound) and bad for me ($$$$).

Still not sure what I am going to do with it just yet, but wanted to have one, none-the-less, in the upcoming weeks, I will give my impression, may even pick up something else in the interim.
    Routed in the Ansuz Ceramic to the PreAmp last night to mess around, and initial impression there is good from the effort; the plugs are solid, feeling better then Nordost Valhalla 2 Holo plugs, great build quality and performance wise, a slight push out the gate.

I don’t know what the metal piece is between the plugs, and it can unscrew.

If your familiar with “Up To Me” on Jethro Tulls Aqualung the first guitar track can be a bit bright with a burst of fatigue especially if your not familiar. After popping in Valhalla 2 the brightness considerably reduced and now with Ansuz the guitar has just rounded very nicely, very controlled - just not sure what percentage Ansuz has played as I moved back the Stillpoint Ultra SS/Base to the N10 and DAC from the Monos, putting the OEM stands that joeinid had an eye on back under the monos. Plus I unplugged everything, and dusted before reinstall - more to come...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Power Conditioning and Filters: Nordost QRT Power Product Line
    Cables, Isolation, Reflection and Absorbtion: Nordost Reference Power & Interconnects, HRS M3X Platforms, HRS Damping Plates, Stillpoint’s Isolators and Vicoustic Room Treatments
    Power & Sound: D’Agostino Pre-Amplifier to D’Agostino Momentum Mono’s driving Wilson Alexia’s
    Source: Aurender N10, PS Audio Direct Stream and Memory Player

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ansuz Cables & Accessories

@ Voices in my Head

Thank you for your suggestion.
    Do you think it's the same effect , if I have the cables sitting on top of normal dark D-TC? I could get a few for a good discount. But they are not cable lifters and therefor I'm not sure, if I should go for it.
    Have you already sold your Diamond cable lifters?

Post Thanks / Like

Goods news

There is a review of the Aavik U-150 in the new issue in Hifi+

If you're interrested in the amplifier and are familiar with the U-300 then I would recommend you to check it out for sure!
    Scansonic MB-1, Aavik U-300, Sony CD Player as transport, mixture of ansuz cables in different qualities, Ansuz Mainz X Power Distribution, Ansuz Power Distribution for DTC cables

4. Thanks VoicesInMyHead thanked for this post
    Likes VoicesInMyHead liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Michael B. View Post
    Thank you for your suggestion.
    Do you think it's the same effect , if I have the cables sitting on top of normal dark D-TC? I could get a few for a good discount. But they are not cable lifters and therefor I'm not sure, if I should go for it.
    Have you already sold your Diamond cable lifters?
    I'm not sure, I think it might not be ultimate as the cables would easily fall of the regular Darkz. But on the other hand, if you have the opportunity to get hold of Darkz D-TC to good prices, you can never have too many of those...
    Software: Roon & HQPlayer, Streaming: Sonore ultraRendu & UpTone LPS-1, Nordost Heimdall 2 Ethernet, Phasure Lush USB, DAC: LampizatOr Golden Atlantic, Preamp: Music First Baby Reference v2, Amp: Goldmund Job 250 monoblocks, Speakers: PMC Fact.8, Cables & resonance control: Ansuz power- and signal cables, power distributor and mechanical grounding.

6. Thanks Michael B. thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EmiLiuZ View Post
    Goods news

There is a review of the Aavik U-150 in the new issue in Hifi+

If you're interrested in the amplifier and are familiar with the U-300 then I would recommend you to check it out for sure!
    Thanks Emil, I'm currently considering the U-150 and another integrated amp.... maybe should do some review reading...
    Software: Roon & HQPlayer, Streaming: Sonore ultraRendu & UpTone LPS-1, Nordost Heimdall 2 Ethernet, Phasure Lush USB, DAC: LampizatOr Golden Atlantic, Preamp: Music First Baby Reference v2, Amp: Goldmund Job 250 monoblocks, Speakers: PMC Fact.8, Cables & resonance control: Ansuz power- and signal cables, power distributor and mechanical grounding.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh No Mainz D-TC owners.
    At Axpona Tyler's room had the Raidho D1.1's driven by the U150 and mostly D2 cables (power cords were D-TC). Sounded so much better than last years D1.1's with Aavik mono's and a full D-TC loom. The mono's are killer. Why?? It was addition of not 1 but 2 Mainz D-TC power distribution boxes in series. If you you think it can't get any better than the Mainz D-TC it sure can. On Sunday for grins and giggles I brought my Mainz D-TC. So we had 3 in series. It got better again. The kicker is with the first box there is a HUGE reduction in noise floor. Adding the second was about a 50% improvement over that. The third added about another 20-25%.

Later on Sunday we took out the U150 (sold) and added the U300. I would have to say the U150 is 90% of the U300 SQ. Extremely impressive especially at about 1/2 the retail of the U300 with either the dac or phono stage (same as in the U300)!!
    George

Aavik U300 - Raidho D2.1's in Walnut burl with black trim - Naim unitiserve 2tb - Ansuz DTC digital cable with power box - Ansuz Mainz D-TC with 1 Ansuz D-TC and 1 Ceramic V2 power cords - Ansuz Ceramic V2 speaker cables - pARTicular Novus full suspension rack - Rel B3.

9. Thanks La Dolce Vita thanked for this post
    Likes La Dolce Vita, Audio 1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by octadyndude View Post
    Oh No Mainz D-TC owners.
    At Axpona Tyler's room had the Raidho D1.1's driven by the U150 and mostly D2 cables (power cords were D-TC). Sounded so much better than last years D1.1's with Aavik mono's and a full D-TC loom. The mono's are killer. Why?? It was addition of not 1 but 2 Mainz D-TC power distribution boxes in series. If you you think it can't get any better than the Mainz D-TC it sure can. On Sunday for grins and giggles I brought my Mainz D-TC. So we had 3 in series. It got better again. The kicker is with the first box there is a HUGE reduction in noise floor. Adding the second was about a 50% improvement over that. The third added about another 20-25%.

Later on Sunday we took out the U150 (sold) and added the U300. I would have to say the U150 is 90% of the U300 SQ. Extremely impressive especially at about 1/2 the retail of the U300 with either the dac or phono stage (same as in the U300)!!
    I was in Tyler’s room on Saturday afternoon and it was definitley sounding excellent.
    A great presentation to go along with fun music and super hosts!
    Buddy

Avantgarde Duo XD Speakers
    Pass Labs XA 100.8 Amps
    Audio Research Ref. 6 Pre, Ref.3 Phono Pre.
    Esoteric K-03X DAC/Transport
    Bryston BIT-20 Power Conditioner
    VPI Scout TT w/ Ortofon Cadenza Bronze Cart.
    AMG Giro TT w/ AMG Teatro Cart.
    Naim UnitiServe
    Silenzio V.3 Music Server
    Adona Equipment Rack and Amp Stands
    Furutech outlets and plates
    Transparent, Unity Audio Design cable

Post Thanks / Like

I was amazed at how many folks commented how Tyler's room sounded better than Raidho's room with the D4.1's. Those 4.1's are unbelievable. I have to agree and it was the Ansuz products that did the trick.
    George

Aavik U300 - Raidho D2.1's in Walnut burl with black trim - Naim unitiserve 2tb - Ansuz DTC digital cable with power box - Ansuz Mainz D-TC with 1 Ansuz D-TC and 1 Ceramic V2 power cords - Ansuz Ceramic V2 speaker cables - pARTicular Novus full suspension rack - Rel B3.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by octadyndude View Post
    I have to agree and it was the Ansuz products that did the trick.
    Great, this is all I need.

So far, I have played with the Ceramic V1, and jumping up to the C2’s and a few A2's, as these are amazing cables, even at this level.
    Power Conditioning and Filters: Nordost QRT Power Product Line
    Cables, Isolation, Reflection and Absorbtion: Nordost Reference Power & Interconnects, HRS M3X Platforms, HRS Damping Plates, Stillpoint’s Isolators and Vicoustic Room Treatments
    Power & Sound: D’Agostino Pre-Amplifier to D’Agostino Momentum Mono’s driving Wilson Alexia’s
    Source: Aurender N10, PS Audio Direct Stream and Memory Player

13. Likes octadyndude liked this post

Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33 73 78 79 80 81 82 83