Ansuz Cables & Accessories - Page 64
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14 54 59 60 61 62 63 64
Results 631 to 636 of 636
  1. #631
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Leyden
    Posts
    158
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ansuz Cables & Accessories

    Quote Originally Posted by octadyndude View Post
    I know the pricing on Version 1 cables have to be very good right now. But if you have the chance listen to the V2's I highly suggest it. Now I didn't compare a V1 Diamond to the A2 directly but I'll say I think the A2 at the least is equal to the V1 Diamond. Mike B at Nextlevel's Mainz D-TC demo said the gap between the V1 Diamond and D-TC was so large they had to do something to fill the gap. Hence the A2/C2/D2. I had a V1 Diamond going from my MainzD8 to U300 for a little over a month. When I put my V1 Ceramic back in I didn't miss it at all. But when Lars put the prototype A2 then C2 in I really missed it. I will also say I think the production V2's are even better than the prototypes.
    I got really nice deal on the Mainz A and Digitalz A USB. Without that deal I would be been at X or P level for my amp.

    Now I have to which cable to use for my DAC and phono amp. It will be the P or X.
    Integrated amp: Symphonic Line La Music Turntable: SAC Girati Grande. Tonearm: Dynavector 507mkII Cartridge: Dynavector Te Kaitora Rua Streamer: Auralic Aries LE DAC: Schiit Gungnir Multibit Phono amp: RCM Sensor Prelude Power Distributor: Anzus Mains D8 Speakers: Raidho X-3 Speaker Cables: AudioQuest Rocket 88 Interlinks Ansuz X Digital Interlinks Anzus Digitals A USB Phono interlink: Cammino Serie 1.0 - PH 1.0s Power cables: Anzus Mains Ceramic, Anuzus Mains A, NBS dragon fly, Zu Bok Audio Rack: Solid Steel H6

  2. #632
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    183
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ansuz Cables & Accessories

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordante View Post
    Now I have to which cable to use for my DAC and phono amp. It will be the P or X.
    They might respond differently to the power cables of course, but otherwise I'd go with the best for the one that you use the most.... I guess this way of reasoning was the reason why I eventually had to get rid of my turntable as it fell too much behind while I kept prioritising the DAC chain....
    Software: Roon & HQPlayer, Streaming: Sonore ultraRendu & UpTone LPS-1, Nordost Heimdall 2 Ethernet, Phasure Lush USB, DAC: LampizatOr Golden Atlantic, Preamp: Music First Baby Reference v2, Amp: Goldmund Job 250 monoblocks Speakers: PMC Fact.8, Cables & resonance control: Ansuz power- and signal cables, power distributor and Darkz decouplers.

  3. #633
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Leyden
    Posts
    158
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ansuz Cables & Accessories

    Quote Originally Posted by VoicesInMyHead View Post
    They might respond differently to the power cables of course, but otherwise I'd go with the best for the one that you use the most.... I guess this way of reasoning was the reason why I eventually had to get rid of my turntable as it fell too much behind while I kept prioritising the DAC chain....
    I agree with you. But IMHO the more expensive cable is not always the best cable. Right now I have X, A and C level Ansuz cables in my system. I really liked the A level on my amp. But preferred the X over the A on my DAC. Still have to try out the P. The C is between my wall outlet and my Mainz D8. The interlinks are X. The USB cable is A

    Maybe in the far future I'd like to replace my AudioQuest, Rocket88 speaker cables with Anzus as well. But my speaker cables are 7meters long. So instead I might switch to a pre/power amp and get a long interconnect. But we will see.

    Yesterday I made the decision regarding my speakers. I have bought the Raidho X-3.
    Integrated amp: Symphonic Line La Music Turntable: SAC Girati Grande. Tonearm: Dynavector 507mkII Cartridge: Dynavector Te Kaitora Rua Streamer: Auralic Aries LE DAC: Schiit Gungnir Multibit Phono amp: RCM Sensor Prelude Power Distributor: Anzus Mains D8 Speakers: Raidho X-3 Speaker Cables: AudioQuest Rocket 88 Interlinks Ansuz X Digital Interlinks Anzus Digitals A USB Phono interlink: Cammino Serie 1.0 - PH 1.0s Power cables: Anzus Mains Ceramic, Anuzus Mains A, NBS dragon fly, Zu Bok Audio Rack: Solid Steel H6

  4. #634
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    183
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ansuz Cables & Accessories

    I didn't say the best was the most expensive... Although, when it comes to Ansuz my personal opinion is that they do indeed get better for each level, but I totally respect that you are listening and making your own opinions. Equipment responds differently to good power....

    The disadvantage with power/pre separates vs an integrated amp is that you would need another power cable and more interconnects... but yes, maybe it will still be cheaper than 7 meters loudspeaker cables... hehe...

    Congrats on the new Raidho's! I love what I've heard from Raidho and they would easily be a contender for me as well if I had the space for them....
    Software: Roon & HQPlayer, Streaming: Sonore ultraRendu & UpTone LPS-1, Nordost Heimdall 2 Ethernet, Phasure Lush USB, DAC: LampizatOr Golden Atlantic, Preamp: Music First Baby Reference v2, Amp: Goldmund Job 250 monoblocks Speakers: PMC Fact.8, Cables & resonance control: Ansuz power- and signal cables, power distributor and Darkz decouplers.

  5. #635
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Burb of Chi-town
    Posts
    547
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ansuz Cables & Accessories

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordante View Post
    I agree with you. But IMHO the more expensive cable is not always the best cable. Right now I have X, A and C level Ansuz cables in my system. I really liked the A level on my amp. But preferred the X over the A on my DAC. Still have to try out the P. The C is between my wall outlet and my Mainz D8. The interlinks are X. The USB cable is A

    Maybe in the far future I'd like to replace my AudioQuest, Rocket88 speaker cables with Anzus as well. But my speaker cables are 7meters long. So instead I might switch to a pre/power amp and get a long interconnect. But we will see.

    Yesterday I made the decision regarding my speakers. I have bought the Raidho X-3.
    First congrats on the X-3. Great speaker. As far as cables I would say use the best (that you can afford) from the wall to the mainz and the best from the mainz to the amp. From there the best (most expensive) is not always the best for sources. The exception would be D-TC (for interconnects) with the power box.

    Back to the X-3's. If possible set them up about 3M apart and have them point to your shoulders. Since they are front/bottom ported they can be pretty close to the side and back walls. But that said - take your time and experiment. At my dealer we played with that and IMO they sound better away from the walls.
    George

    Aavik U300 - Raidho D2.1's in Walnut burl with black trim - Naim unitiserve 2tb - Ansuz DTC digital - Ansuz MainzD8 with 1 Ansuz Diamond TC and 1 Ceramic V2 power cords Ansuz Ceramic speaker cables- pARTicular Novus full suspension rack Rel B3.

  6. #636
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Leyden
    Posts
    158
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ansuz Cables & Accessories

    Quote Originally Posted by octadyndude View Post
    First congrats on the X-3. Great speaker. As far as cables I would say use the best (that you can afford) from the wall to the mainz and the best from the mainz to the amp. From there the best (most expensive) is not always the best for sources. The exception would be D-TC (for interconnects) with the power box.

    Back to the X-3's. If possible set them up about 3M apart and have them point to your shoulders. Since they are front/bottom ported they can be pretty close to the side and back walls. But that said - take your time and experiment. At my dealer we played with that and IMO they sound better away from the walls.
    I have to play a little bit with the speaker placement. My living/listening room is about 4.1m*6.5m The speakers are about 2.5m apart and the front is about 80cm from the rear wall.

    The X-3's I currently have are the dealers, he will come soon and trade them for a new pair.

    Any Anzus cable beyond the A series (I have one C) is beyond my reach. That is also partly my own fault. I need 5 power cables in my system. Lucky for me my TT doesn't have detachable power cord. After I fex my power cables. In the far future I might have my amp modded, so it can be used as pre amp. Then safe money for a nice power amp. The Symphonic Line RG7 is looking pretty sexy.
    Integrated amp: Symphonic Line La Music Turntable: SAC Girati Grande. Tonearm: Dynavector 507mkII Cartridge: Dynavector Te Kaitora Rua Streamer: Auralic Aries LE DAC: Schiit Gungnir Multibit Phono amp: RCM Sensor Prelude Power Distributor: Anzus Mains D8 Speakers: Raidho X-3 Speaker Cables: AudioQuest Rocket 88 Interlinks Ansuz X Digital Interlinks Anzus Digitals A USB Phono interlink: Cammino Serie 1.0 - PH 1.0s Power cables: Anzus Mains Ceramic, Anuzus Mains A, NBS dragon fly, Zu Bok Audio Rack: Solid Steel H6

 

 
Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14 54 59 60 61 62 63 64