Ansuz Cables & Accessories - Page 55
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5 45 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ansuz Cables & Accessories

I'm sorry for the loss of your wife, I'm not sure if any cable (D-TC included), can make up for that....

Ansuz stuff is like a deadly poison... it does things to you. Have you tried the D-TC Darkz btw? I can wholeheartedly recommend them, the more of them the better!

I think an atomic bomb must have hit my bank account... and I'm (only) at Diamond level...

I'm just waiting for that Powerbox offer I cannot refuse.... haha... I'm pretty convinced it will do good things already, no Ansuz stuff has ever let me down so far!

Will be interesting to hear your thoughts about the D-TC USB cable... I'm getting my new USB cable tomorrow as it seems. I'm really hoping for the Ansuz to stay, but we'll see.... best cable wins....
    Software: Roon & HQPlayer, Streaming: Sonore ultraRendu & UpTone LPS-1, DAC: LampizatOr Golden Atlantic, Preamp: Music First Baby Reference v2, Amp: Job 250 Monoblocks Speakers: PMC Fact.8, Cables, Power & Decoupling: Ansuz Diamond, Mainz D8 with Mainz D-TC, Darkz D-TC & Diamond

Audioshark
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leatherneck View Post
    If I hadn't lost my wife not so long ago I’d be listening to a Naim Mu-So right now and be happy.
    Bud
    Bud, I'm so sorry to hear this. Our thoughts our with you. ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Audio Research, Aurender, Ansuz Cables, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Avantgarde Acoustics, Ayre Acoustics, Berkeley Audio Design, Bryston, Chord, ClearAudio Turntables & Accessories, Crystal Cable, ELAC, Entreq, Esoteric, FirstWatt, Focal Headphones, Furutech, Gryphon Audio, iFi Audio, ISO Acoustics, KEF Loudspeakers, Kimber Kable, KL Audio Record Cleaning Machines, KR Audio Tube & Amps, Kronos, Lampizator, Lumin, Magico Loudspeakers, MicroMega, MIT Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, PS Audio, Quadraspire, Raidho Loudspeakers, Rega Turntables, REL Acoustics, Shunyata Research, Siltech, Small Green Computer Company, Solid Tech Racks, SRA, Stein Music, Stillpoints, T+A Electronics, Tannoy Loudspeakers, Tellurium Q Cables, Transfiguration Cartridges, Trenner & Friedl, Triode Corporation of Japan, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, Vivid Audio Loudspeakers, VPI Industries, WyWyres Cables, ZYX Cartridges.

www.suncoastaudio.com
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Bud, I'm so sorry to hear this. Our thoughts our with you. ❤️

Thank you Mike. We had 56 great years together.
    Bud
    Aavik U-300 Amp/DAC, Aurender N10 streamer, RaidHo XT-2 speakers, Naim UnitiServe network server/CD ripper w/Teddy Pardo PS, Naim Super Lumina speaker cables, Ansuz Mainz DTC power distributor, Ansuz Mainz DTC power cables, Naim FraimLite equipment stand, Ansuz DarkZ DTC resonance control feet, Ansuz DigitalZ DTC coax and USB cables, Ansuz DTC power box, Sennheiser HD-800S headphones, Audeze LCD 4 headphones, Chord Hugo TT DAC/amp, Nordost Heimdall headphone cables, Nordost Heimdall Ethernet cables

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VoicesInMyHead View Post
    I'm sorry for the loss of your wife, I'm not sure if any cable (D-TC included), can make up for that....

Ansuz stuff is like a deadly poison... it does things to you. Have you tried the D-TC Darkz btw? I can wholeheartedly recommend them, the more of them the better!

I think an atomic bomb must have hit my bank account... and I'm (only) at Diamond level...

I'm just waiting for that Powerbox offer I cannot refuse.... haha... I'm pretty convinced it will do good things already, no Ansuz stuff has ever let me down so far!

Will be interesting to hear your thoughts about the D-TC USB cable... I'm getting my new USB cable tomorrow as it seems. I'm really hoping for the Ansuz to stay, but we'll see.... best cable wins....
    Thank you.
    I bought one of my Mainz DTC cables off AGon and was also able to get two sets of DarkZ’s from the seller at half price. I was surprised how much difference those DarkZ’s make. I have one set under the U-300 and the other under the D8. What really made a difference was getting the D8 off the carpet and onto a rack.

I do want to compare the USB DTC with the DIgitalZ DTC Coax to see how they sound. I think the USB will sound best between the streamer and the Chord Hugo TT. Chord says an Asynchronous USB is the best digital cable to use with the TT.
    Bud
    Aavik U-300 Amp/DAC, Aurender N10 streamer, RaidHo XT-2 speakers, Naim UnitiServe network server/CD ripper w/Teddy Pardo PS, Naim Super Lumina speaker cables, Ansuz Mainz DTC power distributor, Ansuz Mainz DTC power cables, Naim FraimLite equipment stand, Ansuz DarkZ DTC resonance control feet, Ansuz DigitalZ DTC coax and USB cables, Ansuz DTC power box, Sennheiser HD-800S headphones, Audeze LCD 4 headphones, Chord Hugo TT DAC/amp, Nordost Heimdall headphone cables, Nordost Heimdall Ethernet cables

Post Thanks / Like

Good evening Bud
    +1 regarding the Darkz D-TC. Although I don't own any but Tyler let me demo some for a couple of weeks. They make for a nice difference. But I have to draw a line on spending. Thought I did but Lars just had to bring over those V2 prototypes. The new V2 cables are about the same price and to me makes a much larger difference. I ordered an A2 and C2. Not sure when they will come though.

After reading your posts I remember seeing the D-TC usb cable at Axpona. ALL D-TC cables just kick butt. Pricey but extremely amazing.
    George

Aavik U300 - Raidho D2.1's in Walnut burl with black trim - Naim unitiserve 2tb - Ansuz DTC digital - Ansuz MainzD8 with 1 Ansuz Diamond TC and 1 Ceramic V2 power cords Ansuz Ceramic speaker cables- pARTicular Novus full suspension rack Rel B3.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by octadyndude View Post
    Good evening Bud
    +1 regarding the Darkz D-TC. Although I don't own any but Tyler let me demo some for a couple of weeks. They make for a nice difference. But I have to draw a line on spending. Thought I did but Lars just had to bring over those V2 prototypes. The new V2 cables are about the same price and to me makes a much larger difference. I ordered an A2 and C2. Not sure when they will come though.

After reading your posts I remember seeing the D-TC usb cable at Axpona. ALL D-TC cables just kick butt. Pricey but extremely amazing.
    i agree about the cables vs the DarkZ. I’d go for the new V2 cables too. What are the cables replacing? I think you told me but I forgot what you said.

I’m anxious to hear how they sound.

Say Hi to Tyler and Dana for me.

Bud

Post Thanks / Like

I'm replacing the C with the C2 (MainzD8 to U300) and getting the A2 for the power box. I'm also going to demo the D2 as a replacement for the C2 to see if it betters the C2 and A2 using my original BPT power cord on the power box.
    George

Aavik U300 - Raidho D2.1's in Walnut burl with black trim - Naim unitiserve 2tb - Ansuz DTC digital - Ansuz MainzD8 with 1 Ansuz Diamond TC and 1 Ceramic V2 power cords Ansuz Ceramic speaker cables- pARTicular Novus full suspension rack Rel B3.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VoicesInMyHead View Post
    Nope, I'm not a dealer... just a completely fanatic and happy Ansuz customer who also enjoy seeing others just as happy by discovering these lovely products...

Thank you very much for your detailed thoughts regarding the difference of each level, very interesting! And I couldn't agree more. Every individual is different, and so is every system.... listening is key, but no cable is wrong in the end.

I'm starting to get really curious about adding the D-TC Powerbox to my system (as a "Sparkz on drugs" solution), and especially knowing that the D2 line is becoming possible to power with it I think it became even more interesting. Even if it might not be possible for me to go there today, future proofing investments or just planning ahead a bit is always nice....
    Thank you... yes by adding a DTC powerbox to the system I agree you’re on the right track. Lars spoke of the performance improvements it makes and indeed can have a big impact on one’s system. Suffice to say it enables the cables and one’s system to sound their best reaching their full potential. Without it they still work and perform well but with the powerbox in the chain elevates the entire presentation/experience. At one point in the demo Lars picked the powerbox up and laid it on the floor - negative impact with sound degradation. So make sure your powerbox is on a proper platform with Darkz or something similar under it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by octadyndude View Post
    I'm replacing the C with the C2 (MainzD8 to U300) and getting the A2 for the power box. I'm also going to demo the D2 as a replacement for the C2 to see if it betters the C2 and A2 using my original BPT power cord on the power box.
    One thing I haven't sorted out is the importance of the power cord between the power box and the D8. I assumed it wasn't as important as cables from the D8 to the other devices. I'm using an LCD power cord left over from my days using LFD amps and DACs. If Dr. Bres designed it, it must be good

Anyway, if someone can let me know the relative importance of this cable, I'd appreciate it.

Bud

Post Thanks / Like

Bud I'm in the same boat and as soon as my V2's arrive I'll post back what I think.
    George

Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5 45 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 LastLast