Ansuz Cables & Accessories - Page 37
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 27 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ansuz Cables & Accessories

Greetings and happy new year to all. Need help to decide should I buy Ansuz Mainz D8 distributor with POM power cables from wall to Mainz D8 and also for my poweramp, pre and CD player. Currently using combination of Sine mega 6 owner strip with Shunyata venom and cobra Power cords. My pre and poweramp is Passlab. Has anyone using this option please share your thoughts. Thanks.

2. Likes Mike liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum maxhw, thank you for joining.
    Joe

JOB 250 Monoblocks, Job INTegrated, Triode Corporation TRX-M845 Monoblocks, Ayre MX-R Twenty monos, Ayre KX-R Twenty, Ayre QX-5 Twenty, Accuphase A-36, Cary 300B SE, JBL 4367, Falcon LS3/5a, Sonus Faber Stradivari, Revel Ultima Studio 2, JBL 4312D, Klipsch Palladium P17-b, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, KEF LS50, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber RCA and XLR cable, VPI Classic 3, VPI SDS, Lyra Kleos, Burmester 948, Metric Halo LIO-8, Lumin U1.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Audioshark maxhw. Where are you located?

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome maxhd
    Ideally Ansuz stresses the foundation. That starts at the wall to the distribution. I would highly recommend the best power cord you can afford going from the wall to the Mainz D8. I found that to be the biggest 'bang for the buck' in sound in power cables. The ceramic is the sweet spot so even you start with the Mainz D8 and Ceramic power cord your venom and cobra will sound real good. Also for some reason the longer the cord the better. I highly recommend nothing less than 2M.
    George

Aavik U300 - Raidho D2.1's in Walnut burl with black trim - Naim unitiserve 2tb - Ansuz DTC digital - Ansuz MainzD8 with 1 Ansuz Diamond TC and 1 Ceramic power cords Ansuz Ceramic speaker cables- pARTicular Novus full suspension rack Rel B3.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_1282001 View Post
    Welcome to Audioshark maxhw. Where are you located?
    hi kiwi, I'm from UK and based in Australia,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by octadyndude View Post
    Welcome maxhd
    Ideally Ansuz stresses the foundation. That starts at the wall to the distribution. I would highly recommend the best power cord you can afford going from the wall to the Mainz D8. I found that to be the biggest 'bang for the buck' in sound in power cables. The ceramic is the sweet spot so even you start with the Mainz D8 and Ceramic power cord your venom and cobra will sound real good. Also for some reason the longer the cord the better. I highly recommend nothing less than 2M.
    hi George, plan is to start from something I can afford. It will be nice to have several ceramic but my bank account would not permit. As such I rather start with the best distributor with POM cords. I sold all my power cords and really want some inputs on the POM cord. I might be able to stretch one ceramic with another couple of POM cords. Hope anyone out there using this config be able to fill me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maxhw View Post
    hi George, plan is to start from something I can afford. It will be nice to have several ceramic but my bank account would not permit. As such I rather start with the best distributor with POM cords. I sold all my power cords and really want some inputs on the POM cord. I might be able to stretch one ceramic with another couple of POM cords. Hope anyone out there using this config be able to fill me.
    I'm trying to do the same. 1 A or C from outlet to distribution. P for the rest and X for interlinks.
    Integrated amp: Symphonic Line La Music Turntable: SAC Girati Grande. Tonearm: Dynavector 507mkII Cartridge: Dynavector Te Kaitora Rua Streamer: Auralic Aries LE DAC: Schiit Gungnir Multibit Phono amp: RCM Sensor Prelude Power Distributor: Anzus Mains D8 Speakers: Master One by Dynamic Soulution Speaker Cables: AudioQuest Rocket 88 Interlinks Ansuz X Phono interlink: Cammino Serie 1.0 - PH 1.0s Power cables: Anzus Mains Ceramic, NBS dragon fly, NBS Monitor 3, Shunyata Taipan Helix alpha Audio Rack: Solid Steel H6

Post Thanks / Like

Maxhw - If you can even get 1 ceramic power cord let it be the one from the wall to the distributor. What I was trying to get at was that is where the biggest difference in SQ is. As far as the rest of the cords I doubt you would hear any major differences between the X - P - A - C - D in the other locations. Minor maybe. I just swapped out my C going from the MainzD8 to the Aavik with a D and the difference is minor (note I loaned out my C and was given a D to use). What you will not hear is a difference in tonality but what you will hear is a more open/airy sound as you move up the ladder.
    George

Aavik U300 - Raidho D2.1's in Walnut burl with black trim - Naim unitiserve 2tb - Ansuz DTC digital - Ansuz MainzD8 with 1 Ansuz Diamond TC and 1 Ceramic power cords Ansuz Ceramic speaker cables- pARTicular Novus full suspension rack Rel B3.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by octadyndude View Post
    Maxhw - If you can even get 1 ceramic power cord let it be the one from the wall to the distributor. What I was trying to get at was that is where the biggest difference in SQ is. As far as the rest of the cords I doubt you would hear any major differences between the X - P - A - C - D in the other locations. Minor maybe. I just swapped out my C going from the MainzD8 to the Aavik with a D and the difference is minor (note I loaned out my C and was given a D to use). What you will not hear is a difference in tonality but what you will hear is a more open/airy sound as you move up the ladder.
    george, what you said about from wall to distributor sound good to me. Thinking very hard now should I get a ceramic for wall to D8 and get few POM to feed my pre, power and source.

11. Likes Milk_vanilla liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maxhw View Post
    george, what you said about from wall to distributor sound good to me. Thinking very hard now should I get a ceramic for wall to D8 and get few POM to feed my pre, power and source.
    Yes that is exactly what I'm saying. If and when the time comes you can always upgrade the POM's to the A or C.
    George

Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 27 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast