Audionet Amp & Amp Max - Page 6
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Audionet Amp & Amp Max

Quote Originally Posted by XV-1 View Post
    Hey Joe, did you ever get that cj project off the ground you were looking at?
    Hi,

No, everything looked good for a bit then fell through, but was a blessing in disguise.

Stay tuned for some changes. I'm excited.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    Joe

Avantgarde Duo XD, JBL L100 (orange), Luxman MQ-300, JBL 4312SE 70th Anniversary,
    Pass XA25, McIntosh MCLK12, Job INTegrated, Cary 300B SE, JBL 4367, Revel Studio 2, JBL 4312D, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Bricasti M1SE, Naim Supernait 2, Lumin U1 mini.

2. Likes XV-1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by heihei View Post
    Big fan of the Max - as noted above I picked up a pair, and my views are as per Tom's and opposite of Mike's. Having heard Vitus extensively and a decent amount of D'Agostino, I'd take the Max every time, unless I could afford the Heisenbergs, which are a different league.
    I've only heard 5-series Soulution and thought a lot to like. CH Precision also very good.
    Not surprised they make a good pairing with your WB speakers; WB had lots of shows done with Audionet gear and was for some time the Audionet importer in the UK.

Post Thanks / Like

cj GAT technically works and they control many SS amps around the world by owners choice.

Hopefully will have the Max mono's in my system within a couple of weeks to have a listen in the system.
    The Audionet amps also have a single ended topology and Audionet recommends to use their single ended inputs for best sound quality, which is good for your CJ preamp.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anatta View Post
    The Audionet amps also have a single ended topology and Audionet recommends to use their single ended inputs for best sound quality, which is good for your CJ preamp.
    that is what I am hoping. the cj GAT has no issues driving any balanced amps, but saving an adaptor is always better.
    Source: TW Raven AC-3 - Thales Simplicity II, Graham Phantom, SME 3012-R, Exclusive P3,Technics SL-1000MK3D,Linn LP12 - Naim ARO
    Cartridges: Lyra Atlas SL Etna SL, Delos, Dynavector XV-1s,Technics EPC100mk4, Ortofon A90, GM Royal, GM Classic, Denon ESC'd 103R, DL-S1, Audio Technica AT25, OC9II, Linn ESC'd Troika
    Phono Stage: TW Acustik phono, Accuphase C-37
    EQ: ​DEQX HDP-4
    Preamp: conrad johnson GAT,
    Amps: conrad johnson teflon premier 8a's, D'Agostino Momentum Stereo
    Speakers: Wilson Maxx3

Post Thanks / Like

The Audionet has superb bass and the monoblocks certainly seem to provide a larger more spacious soundstage. Its a very set of monoblocks and they do sound great.

Compared to my The Dag S200, the Audionet is a little more reserved and laid back. I preferred the Dag's musical approach and in my system it had better midrange magic and treble extension.

I will now probably be doing the S250 upgrade.

Source: TW Raven AC-3 - Thales Simplicity II, Graham Phantom, SME 3012-R, Exclusive P3,Technics SL-1000MK3D,Linn LP12 - Naim ARO
    Cartridges: Lyra Atlas SL Etna SL, Delos, Dynavector XV-1s,Technics EPC100mk4, Ortofon A90, GM Royal, GM Classic, Denon ESC'd 103R, DL-S1, Audio Technica AT25, OC9II, Linn ESC'd Troika
    Phono Stage: TW Acustik phono, Accuphase C-37
    EQ: ​DEQX HDP-4
    Preamp: conrad johnson GAT,
    Amps: conrad johnson teflon premier 8a's, D'Agostino Momentum Stereo
    Speakers: Wilson Maxx3

Post Thanks / Like

The Audionet has superb bass and the monoblocks certainly seem to provide a larger more spacious soundstage. Its a very set of monoblocks and they do sound great.

Compared to my The Dag S200, the Audionet is a little more reserved and laid back. I preferred the Dag's musical approach and in my system it had better midrange magic and treble extension.

I will now probably be doing the S250 upgrade.

That is an interesting comparison. I am surprised the Audionets faired that well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    “Life’s too short to listen to bad audio.”

Big rig: AMG V12 with Benz Micro Gullwing SLR MC/ Stillpoints LPI/ Grandinote Celio/ Aurender N100H with Curious USB/ Synology NAS with Roon with AQ Vodka RJ45/ Brinkmann Nyquist/ Ayre KX-5 Twenty/ Pass Labs X250.8/ WyWires Platinum IC + speaker + power cables/ Magico S3 mk2/ REL S5 SHO/ REL Blue/ Shunyata Triton+AlphaHC+Alpha Analogue+Alpha Digital/ Finite Elemente Pagode/ Stillpoints Ultra SS.

Small rig: Naim UnitiServe/ Curious USB/ Ayre Codex/ Auralic Aries Mini/ Sbooster PSU/ Pass Labs INT-60/ Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/ HiD Diamond 8/ Harbeth 3PSR2/ Shunyata Venom EU7 & Venom 3 HD.

HP rig: MacBookAir/ Audirvana/ Auralic Gemini 2000/ HD Plex linear PSU/ Charleston Cable Company Cardas Custom/ Sennheiser HD800/ Shunyata HD/ Shunyata Hydra 2/ AudioTekne Blue.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6