Sasha DAW - Page 3
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Sasha DAW

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    537
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasha DAW

    Joe

  2. Likes NorthStar liked this post
  3. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    537
    Post Thanks / Like
    Joe

  4. Thanks Ritmo thanked for this post
    Likes NorthStar liked this post
  5. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,466
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasha DAW

    This is the best Wilson speaker I've heard in a long time. I was able to attend the demo at Audio Element last weekend. They are much more coherent than previous efforts (which has been my Wilson issue for a long time). Aesthetically they are better looking as well.

    I'm curious what Jim, as a Wilson owner, thought about them from the Paragon event.
    Brinkmann Bardo w/ 47 Labs MC Bee cart, MSB Premier DAC --> Music First Baby Reference v2 --> Audio Research Ref 75SE --> DeVore Fidelity Gibbon X

  6. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Milford, MI
    Posts
    2,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasha DAW

    Quote Originally Posted by KeithR View Post
    This is the best Wilson speaker I've heard in a long time. I was able to attend the demo at Audio Element last weekend. They are much more coherent than previous efforts (which has been my Wilson issue for a long time). Aesthetically they are better looking as well.

    I'm curious what Jim, as a Wilson owner, thought about them from the Paragon event.
    Keith
    I prefer larger speakers. They sounded okay at the demo last week. I would have preferred to hear them with either the D'Agostino Progression or Momentum's rather than the AR 160's.

    Bill did a nice job of explaining many of the engineering and design choices in the DAW.
    Jim

    D'Agostino Momentum M-400's & Pre-amp
    Wilson Alexandria X2 Series 2 speakers
    Digital: dCS Vivaldi DAC, Clock & Upsmapler
    Analog: SME 20/3 with Esoteric E-03 Phono
    Transparent Opus Speaker Cable & Interconnects & Opus Power Cords
    Power Cords on Digital: Shunyata

  7. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,466
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasha DAW

    Quote Originally Posted by still-one View Post
    Keith
    I prefer larger speakers. They sounded okay at the demo last week. I would have preferred to hear them with either the D'Agostino Progression or Momentum's rather than the AR 160's.

    Bill did a nice job of explaining many of the engineering and design choices in the DAW.
    Fair enough. Did you feel the system lacking power with the 160s?
    Brinkmann Bardo w/ 47 Labs MC Bee cart, MSB Premier DAC --> Music First Baby Reference v2 --> Audio Research Ref 75SE --> DeVore Fidelity Gibbon X

  8. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Milford, MI
    Posts
    2,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasha DAW

    Quote Originally Posted by KeithR View Post
    Fair enough. Did you feel the system lacking power with the 160s?
    No. Not lacking in power. Just my preferences.
    Jim

    D'Agostino Momentum M-400's & Pre-amp
    Wilson Alexandria X2 Series 2 speakers
    Digital: dCS Vivaldi DAC, Clock & Upsmapler
    Analog: SME 20/3 with Esoteric E-03 Phono
    Transparent Opus Speaker Cable & Interconnects & Opus Power Cords
    Power Cords on Digital: Shunyata

 

 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3