Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

Hello from Texas

Hi Everyone,

I've been lurking here for sometime and recognize a lot a familiar names and hopefully get to know a few more. I like the discussions here and hope to learn more about music and our components. I'm in my late 30's and haven't been exposed to a lot of the equipment I read about other than visiting other members homes and different dealers over the years. I'm married with 2 boys (2) & (4) that both love music and my wife just got me and interconnect for Father's Day...I'm a lucky guy.

Dave
    Speaker: Rockport Avior & Mira, B&W 803 D
    Amp: Nagra HD Monos, McIntosh Mc303 & 601
    Pre: Nagra HD pre
    Source: Esoteric K-01X & G-01, Aurender W20
    Cable: Transparent Ref Gen 5 SC & Ref XL PC
    Grounding: Tripoint Elite, Thor SE, Emperor Mkii

Super Moderator

Re: Hello from Texas

Welcome Dave, thank you for joining.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Audioshark

Hi Dave! Welcome! I use to know another Super Dave from Texas. Hello from Texas

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Joe & Mike
    Thanks for the welcome! My uncle that got me into HIFI always called me SuperDave plus I used to love that show on HBO if anyone remembers.

Welcome Dave. As you've probably noticed, we have a lot of good people here.
    Regards,
    Steve

https://www.audionirvana.org/forum/t...geezr-s-system
    I only do what the voices in my wife's head tell her to tell me to do.

Welcome aboard!

If you don’t mind my asking, what part of Texas do you hail from? I’m in Dallas.

Sean

Lumin T2
    Gryphon Diablo 333
    Magico A3 w/ A-Pods
    AudioQuest Hurricane HC
    Shunyata PS8 & Defender & Cabling
    HRS E1

Welcome!
    Main System - Lumin U2, Modwright LS36.5 DM Preamp, VTV Purifi 1ET-7040SA with tube buffer, EMM Labs DAC 2X (ver. 2), Torus RM-20, Thiel CS 3.7s, 2 Rel S/812 subs
    Back-up 1 - Premium Audio mini Gan Amp, Oppo 103D, 2 Richard Gray cond, Selah SA-2s, Sumiko S5 sub, Teac UD-503 DAC, Carver (modded) C-9
    Back-up 2 - Onkyo TX-NR797, Panasonic DP-UB820, Vansevers cond, B&W P6s, PowerSoundAudio S1500 sub

DSkip

Dallas here as well! Apparently we have a fairly decent showing here. If you're in the area and want to drop by for some brews and tunes, just reach out!

Welcome to AS!
    Jock

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.

---------

House: Naim ND555/2PS, Naim 552, Naim 500, Studer A80/Doshi V3, Magico M2s, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Lumina IC/SC, Shunyata Everest and Omega PCs.

Workshop: Naim ND555/2 PS, VAC Master Pre, VAC Sig 200iQ, Border Patrol pre/power, Avant Garde Duo Mezzo XD, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Shunyata IC/SC, Shunyata Typhon QR/Triton V3/Sigma PCs.

Hello and Welcome Aboard. Enjoy the ride!
    -----------------
    Brian

Main System -
    Rotel RCD-1572 / Rega P3 > Luxman 505UX Mark II > Fyne Audio F502SPs > Synergistic Cables

Secondary - OPPO 93 > VAC CLA 1 MKII Pre > Odyssey Stratos > Dynaudio Audience 82s > Tara Labs Cables

Quote Originally Posted by slowgeezr View Post
    Welcome Dave. As you've probably noticed, we have a lot of good people here.
    Steve,
    It sure seems that way, I'm happy to be here. I always like your music in the What are you listening to thread!

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Welcome aboard!

If you don’t mind my asking, what part of Texas do you hail from? I’m in Dallas.

I'm in Houston. Nice to see Texas well represented.

Quote Originally Posted by DSkip View Post
    Dallas here as well! Apparently we have a fairly decent showing here. If you're in the area and want to drop by for some brews and tunes, just reach out!
    Sounds like a good time, I'll reach out when I'm back in Dallas.
    Last edited by SuperDave; June 19, 2018 at 12:21 PM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by the professor View Post
    Welcome to AS!
    Nice Labs! I have 2 brothers each 110lbs. They are family not pets.

Dave

DSkip

Have you reached out to the Houston Audio Society? I know some of the guys down there and they're great.

Quote Originally Posted by DSkip View Post
    Have you reached out to the Houston Audio Society? I know some of the guys down there and they're great.
    I haven't. I'm not on social media, so its difficult to hear about events like that. I usually go to a local dealer to hear new/different equipment presentations but my dealer in Austin and some of his clients are my reference for playback. I'll see if I can get some info, thanks!

Dave

Super Dave Osbourne, hey, For the Love of Music aka UltraFast69
    Source Analog: Kuzma Stabi R w/4point 11 arm | Kuzma 50 Cartridge
    Source Digital: Aurender N10 | Brinkmann Nyquist MK II
    Amplification: Dan D’Agostino Momentum HD and M400’s | Boulder 508
    Speakers: Wilson Alexias
    Cabling: Nordost Leif, Norse, V2 and Odin
    Power and Isolation: Audio-Ultra Home & Room Power Foundation Performance Package with StromTank S1000 | HRS

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Hello from Texas