Shindo in Seattle or Portland? - Page 3
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shindo in Seattle or Portland?

Quote Originally Posted by M-Sevs View Post
    Sorry. You are correct. Ignore my post.

You should reach out to the Shindo guys. I'm sure that they could point you to happy customers in your area. Customers who are so happy that they don't spend much time on the forums. I've found Matt Rotunda to be incredibly helpful. I am not a Shindo owner, but I am a very happy customer of his. He is very kind to questioning, even if he can't help you out.

Also, since you seem to be a winemaker, I imagine that you are occasionally near the bay area? Lots of Shindo around there. Or so I hear.
    Sorry, I did't mean your post. I've talked to Matt and agree. Funny, but I haven't been to northern ca in a long time...I'm headed to Italy for the summer and haven't made one plan to visit a winery....I'll drink plenty, but its vacation!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Katoomer View Post
    In response to your original question. I have a Shindo system and you are welcome to come have a listen. And although I shouldn't really speak for him, I have a good friend nearby that has Shindo as well and he has a pair of Altecs that he uses in his system once in a while. We live in the Vancouver B.C. area. I'm about 20 mins north of the Blaine border crossing. From what Matt Rotunda and Johnathan Halpern say, Altec's are great with Shindo.
    Thanks Dale. I actually retrieved my pair from BC a few weeks ago. My daughter goes to school at Western so I'm in the hood quite a bit. I will take you up on your offer.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by triodesteve View Post
    Thanks Dale. I actually retrieved my pair from BC a few weeks ago. My daughter goes to school at Western so I'm in the hood quite a bit. I will take you up on your offer.
    Any time. Shoot me a PM with your email and we can keep in contact. I'm not on AS much anymore.
    With Shindo I have no urge to swap gear.
    DALE

Main system: Shindo Masseto, Shindo Cortese, Devore Orangutan O/96, Thorens TD125 MkII by Artisan Fidelity, Ortofon RS-309D, Ortofon SPU Classic, W4S modded Sonos, Metrum dac, Shindo
    and Auditorium A23 cables.
    Second system: Leben CS300XS, Devore Super 8's, W4S modded Sonos,Metrum dac, A23 cables

Post Thanks / Like

A great way to learn a new Shindo sound!

Post Thanks / Like

Aw, shucks, Walter.

I was trying to be helpful. Thank you ever so much for your eloquent head butt.

I only just now noticed this thread is in the Shindo circle. If I had realized this earlier , I would not have posted. My apologies to everyone - well, perhaps not everyone. I will be more attentive in the future.

Regards,

Michael

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3