Gryphon Diablo 300, should I pull the trigger - Page 2
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gryphon Diablo 300, should I pull the trigger

Welcome to the forum!
    Joe

Avantgarde Duo XD, JBL L100 (orange), Luxman MQ-300, JBL 4312SE 70th Anniversary,
    Pass XA25, McIntosh MCLK12, Job INTegrated, Cary 300B SE, JBL 4367, Revel Studio 2, JBL 4312D, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Bricasti M1SE, Naim Supernait 2, Lumin U1 mini.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not an owner, I've heard Wilson's quite a bit with D'agostino, Doshi and Audio Research. Only one Audition of the Diablo. My opinion the Wilson and Diablo would be a good match. The only thing I've never heard your brand of DAC which could have a big influence on your overall result.

When asking what speakers are better than what, keep in mind we all have our own taste. My best advice would be to drop the Diablo in your system and enjoy it for a good period of time, then ask yourself if there is anything you'd personally change.

I hesitate to even guess on the power cord, the cords really depend on your area's power and other things using the power in your home. I'd expect the AQ to do a good job.

I'd really love to hear a Diablo driving my JBL.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeird View Post
    I just order my diablo 300 without dac/module, i want to know it will be a good match with wilson audio sabrina?i have denafrips terminator top of the line dac in denafrips im not sure it will be better than diablo dac module?and im using aurender n10 player

Im using audioquest hurricane power cord it will be good with the300?

I hope i can git some answers or somebody allready try somthing i have it will be great to know !!

Last thing if somthing will be better than wilson sabrina (with diablo 300)wich speaker is that and how big will the differance??!! ...thanks..
    Mark Levinson #512 & 532h, Pass Labs XP10, Hegel HD30, JBL 4367's
    Coda CSX. Clearaudio Performance DC w/Maestro, AcousTech PH-1P
    All Clarus Crimson cabling, AC to binding post. Surgex
    HT: Marantz AV8003, Linn 5125, JBL SAM3ha, Revel s30,
    SVS PC13 Ultra
    Transparent & Tributaries. PS Audio filtering
    Sony XBR-75X940D & BDP

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that disscation i think it will be a good match too, but i didnt saw any one talk about wilson with gryphon and i did found any one write about that 2 combos.

But about AQ power cord hurricane its somthing from the sky the best thing i put on my system ever i have vitus ri_100 recently it was a magical match with wilson and that power cord.

So now after buying diablo 300 i feel i will be in heaven soon..lool.^__^

Post Thanks / Like

Justcurious what made you switch from Vitus?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeird View Post
    Thanks for that disscation i think it will be a good match too, but i didnt saw any one talk about wilson with gryphon and i did found any one write about that 2 combos.

But about AQ power cord hurricane its somthing from the sky the best thing i put on my system ever i have vitus ri_100 recently it was a magical match with wilson and that power cord.

So now after buying diablo 300 i feel i will be in heaven soon..lool.^__^
    Mark Levinson #512 & 532h, Pass Labs XP10, Hegel HD30, JBL 4367's
    Coda CSX. Clearaudio Performance DC w/Maestro, AcousTech PH-1P
    All Clarus Crimson cabling, AC to binding post. Surgex
    HT: Marantz AV8003, Linn 5125, JBL SAM3ha, Revel s30,
    SVS PC13 Ultra
    Transparent & Tributaries. PS Audio filtering
    Sony XBR-75X940D & BDP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody View Post
    Justcurious what made you switch from Vitus?
    What made me switch from vitus one of my friend boght the diablo 300 and once he bring it first days it was a decint sound and i thougth my vitus is better but after 200 houers that beast show us what that small devil capable to do it is insaine really crezy damen powerfull amp!! Its far away better than vitus ri_100 u cannot even compare it is in a differant leage.

that what made me buy diablo 300 and imagin its still not break inn properly just 200 hours..

6. Thanks Mr Peabody thanked for this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2