Full MQA Release from Aurender - Page 5
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Full MQA Release from Aurender

Quote Originally Posted by still-one View Post
    I don't have Aurender but have used the app at my local dealer that does.

I think I now understand. You first choose the Masters tab to narrow your search to MQA titles. You then entered the Artist name into the search area, in this instance Melody Gardot, to see if they have any MQA releases available in your region. So the only thing that should be returned are all of Melody Gardot's MQA versions.

I never liked the functionality of the Aurender app compared to some others but they seem to be the first ones to be able to search all of Tidal and show MQA titles that aren't in the Masters listing. Nice job.
    Pretty much the same conclusion here.

While search as such is not great, being able to search for MQA in Tidal is a first.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    “Life’s too short to listen to bad audio.”

Big rig: Vpi Prime with Phoenix Engineering Eagle and Roadrunner/ Ortofon Cadenza Bronze MC/ Stillpoints LPI/ Grandinote Celio/ Aurender N100H/ Curious USB/ Auralic Aries Mini/ Meitner MA-1/ Ayre KX-5 Twenty/ Pass Labs X250.8/ WyWires Platinum IC+speaker+power cables/ Magico S3 mk2/ REL S5 SHO/ REL Blue/ Shunyata Triton+AlphaHC+Alpha Analogue+Alpha Digital/ Finite Elemente Pagode/ Stillpoints Ultra SS.

Small rig: Naim UnitiServe/ Curious USB/ Ayre Codex/ Auralic Aries Mini/ Sbooster PSU/ Pass Labs INT-60/ Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/ HiD Diamond 8/ Harbeth 3PSR2/ Shunyata Venom EU7 & Venom 3 HD.

HP rig: MacBookAir/ Audirvana/ Auralic Gemini 2000/ HD Plex linear PSU/ Charleston Cable Company Cardas Custom/ Sennheiser HD800/ Shunyata HD/ Shunyata Hydra 2/ AudioTekne Blue.

Manhattan beach
    Post Thanks / Like

Full MQA Release from Aurender

I only see one of MG’s albums too... how do I see the rest?
    Wilson Sasha / Transparent Audio cables / Sim Audio 860A / Sim Audio 740P / Bricasti M1 / Aurender N100H / Denali 6000S
    Wilson Benesch Full Circle with Ply cartridge / Sim Audio LP5.3 phono

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5