Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Do you use an integrated in your main system?

Until recently I used a Hegel H160 in my main system as an integrated. Also own a Magnum Dynalab MD-208 that I use in another system, and even a PS Audio Elite Plus which is still going strong after more than 30 years!
    Main system: PS Audio P5, CAPS server w/HDPlex power supply, Hegel H160, AQ Colorado and Rocket 44, Vandersteen Treos, PS Audio DS DAC. NAD M4 tuner, Mcintosh MR74. Analog: Bryston BLP1, Ortofon Quintet Black, customized Tavish Adagio phono pre. AudioSensibility Statement interconnects. Rythmik Audio 15-inch sub. Other stuff: Sequerra Met 7's (original) Met 7 MK. II, REL Q108, Berning ea-230's, Micro Seiki BL51 with Grace and Rega arms. Too much else to list, I am gonna leave a heck of a pile of stuff when I die.

I've used integrated amps from the beginning with only a brief and unsuccessful foray into separates. The thought of optimizing a system around separates has been for the most part too daunting for me. Between the need for more racks, cords, outlets, space and usually money I've stayed with integrateds. To date I've had the following: Krell S300i, Simaudio I7, Luxman 507u, Vitus RI-100(on loan), Luxman 590AX, Coda CSIB

That said, ultimately my future destination is separates. (I'm particularly interested in the Luxman combo as well.)

With my systems fully optimized I have been quite satisfied with integrated amps but honestly at your level of equipment I'm not sure I could do it without feeling I've left performance on the table. Pretty much all of the reference level integrateds I've seen still look quite compromised compared to their separates brethren. I think you do get a big advantage in synergy with the short signal paths and optimization between functions in an integrated at their price points. But beyond being very value and space conscious I would go separates. I do however wish more manufacturers would push the boundaries with integrateds. For example I would love to see a c900u/m900u level integrated from Luxman. I would choose it over their separates for the sake of simplicity. I often feel the disparity between separates and integrateds is too large. That's just my 2 cents anyway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Living Room System: Mac Mini > PS Audio PWD MKII/ Marantz TT-15 Turntable w/ Ortofon Cadenza Bronze> Musical Fidelity LX2LPS> Primaluna Dialogue Premium> Klipsch Forte III

So what's your integrated list, Joe?
    Brinkmann Bardo w/ EMT HSD-006 cart, MSB Reference DAC --> Linear Tube Audio MicroZOTL --> Ampzilla 2000, 2nd Edition --> Fyne Audio F1-12

Super Moderator

Great question. I promised myself that before I did anything rash, I’d demo the Luxman M900u. Although not an integrated, this makes sense to match my preamp and by all accounts is stellar.

If that doesn’t work out, I’d like to check out the T+A PA3100HV. That looks great and is supposed to be smooth and sweet on top with balls.

I miss my Naim and have to think about what else is on my list.

I do have a Pass XA25 on order, so that could be perfect and a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithR View Post
    So what's your integrated list, Joe?
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Joe,

Am biased of course and haven’t worked out your price point, but is the Gryphon Diablo 300 on your list?

Andrew
    Digital: Innuos Zenith Mk3 Server + MSB Premier DAC with Powerbase
    Amp: Gryphon Pandora + Gryphon Antileon Evo Stereo
    Speakers: Magico S3 MkII
    Cables: MIT SL-Matrix 36 XLR interconnect cables + 70 speaker cables; AQ Diamond & Vodka ethernet cables
    Power: AQ Niagara 5000 + AQ Tornado power cables
    Headphones (travel): Sennheiser Momentum + Chord Mojo

Very happy with the Luxman L-590AX Mark II so far. Just arrived yesterday. Sounded pretty damn great out of the box and this morning it really sounds fantastic. Driving the Harbeth 30.2 effortlessly, it sounds plenty ballsy yet velvety smooth with midrange sweetness that is very addicting. Does not leave me wanting something else, I can see myself spending years upon years with this combo which is very musical and non-fatiguing. Exactly what I was hoping for. I've owned enough much higher end gear to be confident in what I am hearing.

Super Moderator

If there’s something I really want, I’ll reach for it. I just don’t want to spend a lot if I don’t have to. In the grand scheme of things, the Diablo is not “too” much.

I really need to hear whatever I decide on but yes, the Diablo 300 is on my list.

Quote Originally Posted by AJR View Post
    Joe,

Am biased of course and haven’t worked out your price point, but is the Gryphon Diablo 300 on your list?

Andrew
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Super Moderator

Serge,

I’m so happy for you. I absolutely love Luxman. That’s why I am so intrigued by the M900u. I’ve been looking hard at both the 509 and 590.

I have to be honest, since selling off a lot of gear, I’m feeling a renewed sense of freedom with less of an obsession. It’s kind of nice.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOctopus View Post
    Very happy with the Luxman L-590AX Mark II so far. Just arrived yesterday. Sounded pretty damn great out of the box and this morning it really sounds fantastic. Driving the Harbeth 30.2 effortlessly, it sounds plenty ballsy yet velvety smooth with midrange sweetness that is very addicting. Does not leave me wanting something else, I can see myself spending years upon years with this combo which is very musical and non-fatiguing. Exactly what I was hoping for. I've owned enough much higher end gear to be confident in what I am hearing.

NAD C 658 streamer.

I was just looking at some of the Luxman units on Music Direct site and noticed 2 Esoteric Integrated units. F05 and F07. Does anyone have experience with the Esoteric Ints since the CDPs get so much love?
    -----------------
    Brian

Main System -
    Rotel RCD-1572 / Rega P3 > Luxman 505UX Mark II > Fyne Audio F502SPs > Synergistic Cables

Secondary - OPPO 93 > VAC CLA 1 MKII Pre > Odyssey Stratos > Dynaudio Audience 82s > Tara Labs Cables

Thanks Joe! I am happy with the integrated, it's a lot of bang for the buck. No doubt there is a bit more to be had going M900u and C900u for example but at more than 3x the price the diminishing returns kick in really hard. Of course it may not be a good solution for someone who really does need much more power that the M900u would deliver!

Super Moderator

If I didn’t have the Luxman preamp, I would have bought one of the integrateds already.

The amp seems most logical at this point for a little more than the cost of the integrated.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Yes, since you already have the C900u, the M900u is the way to go!

This Amp suggested by Jim Smith seems pretty serious, anyone else has any input on it's sound ...

https://www.stereophile.com/integrat...asr/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
    I was just looking at some of the Luxman units on Music Direct site and noticed 2 Esoteric Integrated units. F05 and F07. Does anyone have experience with the Esoteric Ints since the CDPs get so much love?
    I see you commented previously on the Esoteric models over at AA. Any comparison between the Pass Int 60 and the F05?
    -----------------
    Brian

Main System -
    Rotel RCD-1572 / Rega P3 > Luxman 505UX Mark II > Fyne Audio F502SPs > Synergistic Cables

Secondary - OPPO 93 > VAC CLA 1 MKII Pre > Odyssey Stratos > Dynaudio Audience 82s > Tara Labs Cables

Quote Originally Posted by TheOctopus View Post
    brilliant , must try one some time
    1]bel canto EIX/ F5 monoblocks . BC cd2, tannoy eaton legacy 2]bel canto pre 5 ,arcam a85 , black ice modded dac
    modded dac , marantz sa8005, Verity audio Rienzi

Not sure Luxman class A would sound good with the Strads...I'd do their Class A/B amp.

full disclosure - had an in home demo of the 590 integrated. It was too creamy on my warmish speakers. It also ran hotter than a tube amp.
    Brinkmann Bardo w/ EMT HSD-006 cart, MSB Reference DAC --> Linear Tube Audio MicroZOTL --> Ampzilla 2000, 2nd Edition --> Fyne Audio F1-12

Super Moderator

Thanks Keith,

I am thinking I need to demo the M900u first before I make any quick decisions. At least it will match perfectly with my preamp.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Joe, I sometimes switch in my Viva Solistino to run my Sf Stradivaris (in place of LAMM ML2.2s or Unison Research Reference). The Solistino snaps at their heels and in my 7m x 5m x 4m room has no problem making great music with the Strads........it is however, usually driving DeVore Orangutan 0/96s.

Interestingly, I notice that you appear to be holding onto your Cary CAD300SE Signatures - I am holding onto a pair as well...........sorry drifted off topic.

so got a thrax integrated amp in situ on demo , lovely build . lovely glowing valves . nice remote , quiet [£10k]

P1050259 by , on Flickr

P1050258 by , on Flickr

P1050255 by , on Flickr

P1050251 by , on Flickr
    1]bel canto EIX/ F5 monoblocks . BC cd2, tannoy eaton legacy 2]bel canto pre 5 ,arcam a85 , black ice modded dac

Quote Originally Posted by hifinutt View Post
    so got a thrax integrated amp in situ on demo , lovely build . lovely glowing valves . nice remote , quiet [£10k]

P1050259 by , on Flickr

P1050258 by , on Flickr

P1050255 by , on Flickr

P1050251 by , on Flickr
    Looking good
    Lumin A1 / Crayon Audio CIA-1T / Soundkaos Wave 40 or Harbeth SHL5+ 40th Anniversary

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody View Post
    I graduated from receivers to integrated amps. It became an affordable way to enter into the higher end, going from Japanese integrated to Krell. Then onto to separates.

I wouldn't have a problem with an integrated again. It could be a way to move upward if I could afford something like a Gamuet, I think D'Agostino is in the same range. I have no idea what Vitus, Solution or Griffin cost, but integrated is a way to get a taste if not able to afford the separates.

I could easily live with an Octave Audio, I really like the Devaliet or Naim, to mention a couple. Although I like integrated, I'd attempt to draw the line at built in DAC. I said, attempt, the Devaliet has it and does a great job. Probably not an issue if it was made to upgrade as you go.

I'm sure that new Thrax integrated sounds great.

Isn't Job the same issue as ASR where there are no U.S. distributors or service.
    ASR has gone through at least 3 U.S. distributors, but the current distributor is Audioarts out of NY: http://www.audioarts.co/
    Anthony
    Analog: VPI Clearaudio Innovation Wood/Kuzma 4Point/Ortofon A95> ASR Basis Exclusive HV---->

Digital: Antipodes CX (Oladra Upgrade)> Cary DMS-600 DAC/Streamer---->
    ...........Cary 306 SACD Professional Disc Player---->

===> Cary SLP-05 (Ultimate Upgrade edition)----> Clayton M-300----> MARTIN LOGAN SPIRES/REL 212SX x2

[Synergistic Research/Nordost/Wireworld/Furutech/SRA/Adona/Stillpoints/Track Audio/GIK Acoustics]

Super Moderator

I’m sure the Viva is wonderful. I loved their sound from the first time I heard them on Magico speakers. A pairing that I would not have expected. It was wonderful.

I always wanted to try Lamm and came close but could never find the right deal.

I have to be honest, I still have the Cary 300BSE because I’m a little too lazy to photograph them and list them. I don’t have speakers that truly work well with them and the tubes most likely need replacement. I’m not sure how easily it will sell without tubes. I’m sure someone wants to unpack and play but I’m not sure if I want to spend the money retubing them for a sale. By the time I’m done, how much can I clear?

Quote Originally Posted by Smp View Post
    Joe, I sometimes switch in my Viva Solistino to run my Sf Stradivaris (in place of LAMM ML2.2s or Unison Research Reference). The Solistino snaps at their heels and in my 7m x 5m x 4m room has no problem making great music with the Strads........it is however, usually driving DeVore Orangutan 0/96s.

Interestingly, I notice that you appear to be holding onto your Cary CAD300SE Signatures - I am holding onto a pair as well...........sorry drifted off topic.

NAD C 658 streamer.

sounding exceptional too

How about the under appreciated Rogers EHF200MKII? Recently had a great writeup in The Absolute Sound's CES edition. I've owned one. Very hard to beat for the $$$$. T.A.S. wrote the same. 112 watts class A. Sweet.......
    T+A MP3100HV, T+A PA3100HV. Custom made Furutech cables with ETP-609 distributor with NCF outlets, Harbeth 40.2 Anniversaries.

the thrax is easy to use , remote is precise and volume control a piece of cake to get right and inputs change easily . sounds good from the off . downpoints , its big and the carry case is even bigger which is a challenge to store

Hi Joe, I noticed you're considering the T+A PA3100HV. You'll be amazed.....
    T+A MP3100HV, T+A PA3100HV. Custom made Furutech cables with ETP-609 distributor with NCF outlets, Harbeth 40.2 Anniversaries.

I just picked up a dealer demo Esoteric I-03 integrated. Best I’ve ever heard in my system, but I’m an Audio neophyte. I have had multiple Class D amps and integrateds including - PS Audio HCA-2, Classe Sigma 2200i, Lyngdorf TDAI 2107 - but this is a major step up for me.

Such a a difference from what I’m used to! Nice to get a three year warranty too.
    MAIN SYSTEM - SST Ambrosia 2000 Second Edition Preamp, SST Son of Ampzilla II Amp, PS Audio Directstream DAC w/Bridge II, PS Audio Directstream Memory Player, PS Audio P3 Power Plant, Focal Sopra No. 1 Speakers, ELAC 3070 Sub, Roon Nucleus w/8TB SSD storage

HOME OFFICE SYSTEM - HiFi Rose RS250, KEF LS50W Nocturne Speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Smith View Post
    Yes to OP.

The ASR Emitter II is easily the best amplifier - tube vs. ss - preamp & amp vs. integrated - that I have ever heard. It is an integrated, but so much more.

Sadly, the US marketing is non existent, as well as easily available warranty service. Fortunately, I have never needed it.

If I had not discovered it at a very attractive price (when compared to new retail), I would never have purchased it even though it's the best I've heard.

Totally agree. I have the same setup in one system, and it has unique qualities. Superb sounding gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechnutt View Post
    I have been thinking about selling all my electronics and going with a Vinnie Rossi Lio with tubes, built in DAC and phono stage. It would require new speakers however since it puts out 45wpc. My wife has been hinting about me down sizing. I am not quite ready to do it and give up on my Pass and BAT gear. Maybe in 4-5 years.

Don't be so quick to dismiss this integrated because of its power rating. I tried my Lio on a huge 4-way speaker system (with 15" woofers to boot), and was shocked with the sheer power produced by this combo. Mine is loaded with everything.....except the tube option. I can only heap praise on this little dandy. And you do not need to worry about power conditioning either, as it uses battery power/Ultra capacitors.....instead of AC. I would contact Vinnie for a 30 day try-out. What do you have to lose ???

Yes I do use an integrated in my main system.

Last year I went all the way with Gryphon (Mephisto, Pandora, Kalliope etc.) then I said enough is enough, sold all the gear and bought a dcs Rossini and a Pass Int-250. Even though my Gryphons were very very good components, I am happy with my decision to go Integrated. Listening more music than ever since.

Love and respect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am using Devialet D200 with PMC Twenty26 floorstanders. I just love the one box solution that can do.anything you wish and the ability to.cange the configuration of the amp through internet is simply astonishing.

Στάλθηκε από το ALE-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by parkcaka View Post

Last year I went all the way with Gryphon (Mephisto, Pandora, Kalliope etc.) then I said enough is enough, sold all the gear and bought a dcs Rossini and a Pass Int-250. Even though my Gryphons were very very good components, I am happy with my decision to go Integrated. Listening more music than ever since.

Love and respect.

Glad to hear. Thanks for sharing!

Living Room System: Mac Mini > PS Audio PWD MKII/ Marantz TT-15 Turntable w/ Ortofon Cadenza Bronze> Musical Fidelity LX2LPS> Primaluna Dialogue Premium> Klipsch Forte III

Quote Originally Posted by fragoulisnaval View Post
    I am using Devialet D200 with PMC Twenty26 floorstanders. I just love the one box solution that can do.anything you wish and the ability to.cange the configuration of the amp through internet is simply astonishing.

does it sound natural , glad you are enjoying it . i havn`t heard one yet i liked

does it sound natural , glad you are enjoying it . i havn`t heard one yet i liked
    The term natural is something very subjective. When I have been searching for an amp to drive my PMCs, amongst the available candidates, Devialet was the one that could be described neutral with a small tendency to the warm side.

Various software updates altered the sound a little, many users have stuck to four year old software which sounds more warm.... maybe you had a listening experience.with software version 9 and upwards.

I use an integrated amp. But that also means my speaker cables are 7meters.

So I have been thinking about going pre amp and power amp. But I'm not sure if it will be better, more expensive yes. Better, I don't know.
    Pre amp: Ocatve Phono Module Power amps: Octave MRE130 Turntable: SAC Girati Grande. Tonearm: Dynavector 507mkII Cartridge: Dynavector Ikeda 9TT Streamer: Aurender A10 Power Distributor: Anzus Mains D8 Speakers: Raidho X-3 Speaker Cables: AudioQuest Rocket 88 XLR Interlink: Ansuz A2, [B]XLR Interlink: [B]Phono interlink: Cammino Serie 1.0 - PH 1.0s Power cables: Anzus Mains Ceramic, two Pom, Aluminium, X series Audio Rack: Rack of Silence 4 and 2.

Quote Originally Posted by parkcaka View Post

Love and respect.

Am pleased you are happy. But I notice you didn’t mention the Diablo. Seems to me like an obvious step for you to take. I am not commenting on the Pass INT-250 by the way. By all accounts it is awesome.
    Digital: Innuos Zenith Mk3 Server + MSB Premier DAC with Powerbase
    Amp: Gryphon Pandora + Gryphon Antileon Evo Stereo
    Speakers: Magico S3 MkII
    Cables: MIT SL-Matrix 36 XLR interconnect cables + 70 speaker cables; AQ Diamond & Vodka ethernet cables
    Power: AQ Niagara 5000 + AQ Tornado power cables
    Headphones (travel): Sennheiser Momentum + Chord Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by fragoulisnaval View Post
    The term natural is something very subjective. When I have been searching for an amp to drive my PMCs, amongst the available candidates, Devialet was the one that could be described neutral with a small tendency to the warm side.

Various software updates altered the sound a little, many users have stuck to four year old software which sounds more warm.... maybe you had a listening experience.with software version 9 and upwards.

thanks , yes i guess its a very subjective term . i have never had one in my system . i get a bit confused by the seemingly huge amout of models that come out . very practical solution though in terms of size

thanks , yes i guess its a very subjective term . i have never had one in my system . i get a bit confused by the seemingly huge amout of models that come out . very practical solution though in terms of size
    This isbthe big plus and minus at the same time. You can make considerable savings from cables, dac, streamer etc. However many audiophiles are against it due to the mere enjoyment of constant experimentation .... Devialet does not fit to all im afraid..

The new models have improved clocks, new power supply and a discrete USB input pcb. Give it a listen to your dealer if you can, if only for the mere experience

thanks , maybe one day i will .

That’s all I’ve ever had. Currently my rigs have Ayre AX -5 Twenty, Accuphase E-600 and PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium integrated amps.

Quote Originally Posted by GreginNH View Post
    That’s all I’ve ever had. Currently my rigs have Ayre AX -5 Twenty, Accuphase E-600 and PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium integrated amps.
    3 fantastic amps Greg.
    Vivid Audio - Burmester - Hegel - Marantz - Oppo - Pioneer 60" - Wireworld

Quote Originally Posted by GreginNH View Post
    Cool. I'm sure they each have their strengths, but do you favor a particular unit? I would be interested in how you would compare/contrast them. Thanks

I have spent the two weeks with my Mark Levinson No 585 and I have found my integrated I can live with for a long time. I have experimented a lot over the last two years and this is the best integrated I have owned.
    MAIN SYSTEM - SST Ambrosia 2000 Second Edition Preamp, SST Son of Ampzilla II Amp, PS Audio Directstream DAC w/Bridge II, PS Audio Directstream Memory Player, PS Audio P3 Power Plant, Focal Sopra No. 1 Speakers, ELAC 3070 Sub, Roon Nucleus w/8TB SSD storage

thats good to know , what do you like about it ?

thats good to know , what do you like about it ?
    Several things. One, it brings me closer to the music. I'm not qualified to wax poetic and use audiophile terms to describe what I'm hearing, but compared to the integrated Amps and PreAmp/Amps I have tried over the last two years it just sounds much better. Imaging is fantastic. I can place where performers are, and the sound stage extends behind, to the sides and in front of my speakers. Also hearing music details I didn't hear before. It is also dead quiet, has a high pass filter for my sub, a DAC, which I haven't really used as I have a PS Audio Directstream DAC, preamp outs (again for sub), Power Management, 200W per channel, modular design, upgradeable firmware, etc.

To put it simply, I like how it sounds. I can listen for long periods and not become fatigued. My music seems to sparkle now, and it is like the speakers have come alive, not that they sounded bad before, but they have more bass and the highs are clearer and more distinct.

Just for my history over the last two years, I have tried a PS Audio PCA2/HCA2 Pre/Amp combo, McIntosh MC7106 with C39 Preamp, Classe Sigma 2200i, Lyngdorf TDAI-2170, Esoteric I-03 (I like the Esoteric's sound almost as much as the 585) and I just felt like I wasn't hearing everything on from my music.

It looks good, sounds good and is all good!

thanks , must find out more about it

can you use it with an av system , HTB bypass ?

Yes, you can.

I have a modest Classé CAP-151 in my main system and will most likely upgrade for an Uber integrated like the T+A PA3100HV, the Gryphon Diablo300 or the upcoming Vitus SIA-030 instead of going the separates route.
    Todays integraded amps can easely outperform many separates.

Yep.

Years ago replaced my Carver seperates with a McIntosh MA6600. Love it.
    McIntosh/Sonus Faber/SimAudio, Woo Audio and Sennheiser stuff.

I used to support the idea of separated systems consisting classically of a DAC connected to a pre-amp that in turn is connected to a power amp. I've read so many reviews that such a system is superior to integrated systems is well matched.

Well, two weeks ago I strolled through town and visited a few local HiFi dealers. At one place I saw a Devialet 120 demo model on display. A nice, shiny, attractive flat box with its stunning remote control. Out of curiosity, I asked the dealer (whom I know for a long time) if he was willing to lend me system for the weekend. It so happens that I was allowed to test the system for an entire week!

Back at my place, I plugged my speakers and my Aurender N100H into the Devialet and listened to some music. Instantaneously, I realised that this sleek pizza box left my system far behind!

An absolutely gorgeous sound emanated from my speakers, highly resolved, warm, without any glare. The amp is extremely fast, and a joy to listen to!

Imagine: forgetting about all those cables that one needs to connect a complicated system, and here I was: a fantastic all-in-one system. It is configurable via internet, and the icing on the cake is the SAM (speaker active matching). I downloaded the SAM file for my ATC SCM11s, copied it onto the SD card and then to my Devialet. My ATCs definitely profited considerably from SAMing.

The decision to keep the Devialet was done almost instantaneously. A week later I bought it from the dealer and it was the best decision I ever made in my audio life!

So, do I use an integrated in my main system? YES! I am even thinking of having my Devialet upgraded to the next level. Fantastic system it is!

Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Do you use an integrated in your main system?