Maze Audio Power Cords - Page 5
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Maze Audio Power Cords

Petek, which cables did your order? I bought a gold series power cord for my amp and I am going to buy a crossover series for my preamp and dac.
    My Gear- Mains System-Pass X250 amp, BAT VK-51se preamp, Luxman DA-06 DAC, Magnepan 1.6's, Thorens TD-145 TT, Dual Martin Logan Subs, Vintage Luxman T-110 Tuner, Other systems- Parasound A21 amp,Van Alstine Ultra Plus Hybrid tube DAC and Preamp, Magnepan MMG's, Monitor Audio S1's, PSB B6's, Def Tech Pro Monitor 1000's, Velodyne sub, Adcom GFR-700 AVR, Music Hall 25.2 modified CDP, Cables by Cardas Parsec, AQ Columbia DBS 72v, Wire World.

Post Thanks / Like

1 pair 8 ft crossover speaker cables all spades

3 - 6ft Crossover Series Power Cables --- for the 2 amps and the Dectet

1 - 6 foot Red Copper Power Cable --- for the preamp

1 - 3ft Gold Series Power Cable--- to modify the turntable power adaptor---I also had to buy a cheap adaptor part from Amazon...this is mainly for aesthetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechnutt View Post
    Petek, which cables did your order? I bought a gold series power cord for my amp and I am going to buy a crossover series for my preamp and dac.
    McInotsh MC75 (2) amps
    McIntosh C2500 pre
    Luxman 505Ux integrated to drive "B" Speakers
    EAT C Sharp with Ortofon Quintet Black
    TEAC SD1000
    EPOS Elan speakers
    dual SVS sealed subs
    AKG and Sennheiser phones
    Vintage Pioneer table and Kenwood 3 head tape deck
    Realistic receiver used as tuner
    Nitty Gritty RCM
    McIntosh, AQ, and Cullen Cables
    Dragonfly Red DAC
    Roland Octacard, Yamaha multi-chan receiver, Energy Take 5.1
    Tidal

Post Thanks / Like

All cables installed. No detriments for sure. As I had been tweaking my listening and speaker position recently as well it is hard to tell what improvements are attributable to what.
    Satisfied though. Looks great. I perceive an improvement. Deeper bass, and a deeper sound-stage too.
    McInotsh MC75 (2) amps
    McIntosh C2500 pre
    Luxman 505Ux integrated to drive "B" Speakers
    EAT C Sharp with Ortofon Quintet Black
    TEAC SD1000
    EPOS Elan speakers
    dual SVS sealed subs
    AKG and Sennheiser phones
    Vintage Pioneer table and Kenwood 3 head tape deck
    Realistic receiver used as tuner
    Nitty Gritty RCM
    McIntosh, AQ, and Cullen Cables
    Dragonfly Red DAC
    Roland Octacard, Yamaha multi-chan receiver, Energy Take 5.1
    Tidal

Post Thanks / Like

Take a look at Kosmic audio. Joe is a friend. He is making some cables. More than Maze and Cullen but a better design. Better parts.

I just received a load of OFC wire to start building my setup. It is UL listed wire for use in conduit. I am going to offer accessing your panel, making some changes in their, possible grounding improvements and a custom power feed from the panel to the gear. No receptacle or plugs between. Bolted connections in a distribution box behind the rack. There will be a female connector at the equipment. It won't be inexpensive.
    First Sound Mark3SI preamp, Altec Lansing 1570B modded by Transition Audio Design and myself, Mojo Audio Server running Win Server 2016 AO HQ and Roon, Mojo Audio Mystic 3 DAC, Custom TT with Vertere Arm, Allnic H1201 phono pre, Pure Audio Project Trio 10 with performance Solen air core chokes and Mundord Supreme oil caps, Power via 10 awg OFC cord from panel to custom distribution strip. Inakustik speaker and interconnect cables.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5