AQ Niagara 5000 vs GigaWatt PC-3 Evo+ - Page 2
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: AQ Niagara 5000 vs GigaWatt PC-3 Evo+

Sorry for the double up - below is a copy and paste from a post I just made on an adjacent thread (should have posted it here). Did not end up auditioning all the alternatives unfortunately.

Re: AudioQuest Niagra 5000

I home auditioned the Niagara 5000 with the AQ Tornado PCs (3x). It improved the sound from my system noticeably (around 10-15%). A little more clarity, precision and deeper sound stage. I am very happy with it. I didn’t end up auditioning the Gigawatt or PurePower+ as I had Mike’s recommendation, not a lot of time, and a great package price.

Am toying now with ethernet cables. I bought 3x AQ Cinnamon (1 from wall to router, 1 from router to NAS, and 1 from NAS to Lumin T1) but on Wednesday I am home auditioning 3x AQ Vodkas. Am looking forward to that show down.”
    Source: Synology NAS + Tidal
    Playback: Lumin T1
    Amp: Gryphon Diablo 300
    Speakers: Magico S3 MkII
    Cables: MIT SL-Matrix: 36 IC + 70 SCs; AQ Diamond & Vodka EC
    Power: AQ Niagara 5000 + AQ Tornado PCs
    Headphones (travel): Sennheiser Momentum + Chord Mojo

Post Thanks / Like

Re: AQ Niagara 5000 vs GigaWatt PC-3 Evo+

Quote Originally Posted by johndoe21ro View Post
    And how would you describe each of them? (Gigawatt, IsoTek, Silver Circle, etc.)
    Silver Circle was all class with no compressed dynamics. PurePower regenerator was repeatable sound every time but slightly compressed sonics depending on hz-khz. Gigawatt am happy with at this stage, needs more time like a few more thousand hours & different gear to really hear the moniker stamp

3. Likes AJR liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2