Raidho Discount
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

Thread: Raidho Discount

Post Thanks / Like

Raidho Discount

I know they are known to be heavily discounted. Anyone care to pm me on some of the deals they received? Thank you

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Raidho Discount

Quote Originally Posted by tourneychamp23 View Post
    I know they are known to be heavily discounted. Anyone care to pm me on some of the deals they received? Thank you
    Respectfully, I think you may be a little late to the party on this one... you see there is a new Sheriff in town, Mr. Lars Venning. He has been working hard to build and preserve the value of Raidho in the marketplace. Consequently changes impacting the sales model (tighter pricing measures, less discounting) have been underway for some time. Iím sure if you have a good relationship with an authorized retailer youíd be likely to receive some consideration but please donít let yourself be misled to think there is a fire sale going on - this is not the case. Actually far from it...the brand has successfully brought to market another world class performing speaker, the XT-5...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by La Dolce Vita View Post
    Respectfully, I think you may be a little late to the party on this one... you see there is a new Sheriff in town, Mr. Lars Venning. He has been working hard to build and preserve the value of Raidho in the marketplace. Consequently changes impacting the sales model (tighter pricing measures, less discounting) have been underway for some time. I’m sure if you have a good relationship with an authorized retailer you’d be likely to receive some consideration but please don’t let yourself be misled to think there is a fire sale going on - this is not the case. Actually far from it...the brand has successfully brought to market another world class performing speaker, the XT-5...

There certainly was a fire sale going on for a period of time and the speakers were being dumped by ex-dealers and owners. Built-in Fletcher Munson curve that wasn't self correcting as the volume was turned up. Good luck to the new owner.
    Technics SP-10MKII table in custom plinth with custom power supply made by Peter Noerbaek of PBN, SME 312s arm, Dynavector XV-1s cartridge, Zesto Andros 1.2 phono stage, Otari MX-55 2 track R2R, Ampex 350 tape repros, laptop music server running JRiver 20, Mytek Stereo 192 DAC, ARC Ref 6, ARC Ref 75 with KT-150s, NOLA KO speakers, Viero Equilibro Level 3 speaker cables, and a pair of Definitive Technology Ref subs.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mep View Post
    There certainly was a fire sale going on for a period of time and the speakers were being dumped by ex-dealers and owners. Built-in Fletcher Munson curve that wasn't self correcting as the volume was turned up. Good luck to the new owner.
    Sure but thatís old news. Very old news. Raidho speakers are not everyoneís preference, but neither are Wilson, Magico, and others. Thatís the beauty of this all - one has the choice to go with what he/she desires.

What you are describing above I believe does not reflect the companyís new product.

Have a great day!

Post Thanks / Like

FM curves were also pretty Popular with NOLA some years ago, maybe that's the mix up with Raidho ...

Regards
    Attached Images Attached Images