An update about the GAT - Page 2
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: An update about the GAT

I could not agree more with Jerome's comments. I've owned the GAT now for several years and would never ever consider replacing it!
    Magnepan 20.7 - CJ ART 300s - CJ GATV2 - Meitner MA-1 V2 -Dedicated JRMC + Synology NAS

2. Likes joeinid, Jerome W, XV-1, Tony Tsui liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rayooo View Post
    I could not agree more with Jerome's comments. I've owned the GAT now for several years and would never ever consider replacing it!
    Yes I know what you mean. I had several
    excellent preamps during the last few years. I thought always that the Shindo Giscours will stay for ever in my house and that nothing could sound better. Until the GAT came and killed the King. Slowly but surely. So never say never but I seriously doubt that I could meet one day a preamp able to kill the GAT at least in my budget.
    Seems that Kondo makes the best preamps in the world but I won't invest anymore 50 or 60k in a single unit. And I am not sure at all that the differences would really be so worthy with the GAT in terms of musical pleasure.
    Shindo, Nagra, Electrocompaniet, Harbeth, AMR, Mc Intosh, Auditorium 23, Rega, DeVore, JC Verdier, WireWorld, Kimber

4. Likes XV-1, Nikhil liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jerome, thinking about a GAT II to pair with my Nagra Classic. What was your experience of GAT pairing with your MSA? I tried the Nagra Classic Pre but sound a little dark to me.
    thanks
    Tim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2