New Aurender N100H arrived today - Page 2
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Aurender N100H arrived today

Congrats Dan. It looks good on your rack.
    Paul

Main Stereo System:

Sonus Faber Stradivari, McIntosh C1100, MC601 (2), Esoteric K-01x, Aurender N10, VPI Classic 3 w/ Lyra Kleos MC, Audia Flight phono pre, Synergistic Research and Audience Power Conditioners, AZ Absolute Copper interconnects, AZ Absolute speaker cables, AZ Gargantua 2 and Krakatoa PC's, Stillpoints & Symposium shelves under everything.

Theater System:
    JVC RS400 projector, 100" Stewart Firehawk screen, Oppo 105D, Audio Physic Classic speakers, JL F113, MC8207 MX136, Synergistic Research Powercell, AZ interconnects, speaker cables and PC's.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
    I have already given some thought to a direct comparison between the Aurender N10 and the N100H. I am curious how the N100H will sound through the Esoteric K-01X DAC in the studio sound system. Once I have a few hundred hours on the N100H I will move it to the studio to compare it against the N10, both connected to the K-01X. Should be interesting. Right now I am still transferring music files to the N100H with some listening sessions in between. The N100H sounds excellent in the living room system. I suspect it will only get better with some break-in hours logged on it. This is a sweet music server.
    Congratulations Dan! Looking forward to the shootout between the N10 and the N100H.
    I also just received the N100H and enjoying it very much.
    Paul

l

Speakers: Von Schweikert VR-5 Anniversary MK II Front L/R, LCR-35 Center, VR-1 Rear L/R Sub: JL Audio F113
    Amps:McIntosh MC452, MC207 Preamp: McIntosh c2500 Turntable: VPI HR-X 12.7 TONEARM (2) and SDS
    Cartridges: Lyra Helikon Stereo and Mono Digital Source: Oppo BDP-83SE NuForce Edition DAC: Anedio D2 Music Server: ​Aurender N100H
    SSP: Marantz AV8801 Cables: Wireworld Electra 7 (P) Wireworld Eclipse 7 (I) Wireworld Eclipse 6 and 7 Biwired (S) Wireworld Platinum Starlight 7 (USB)

Post Thanks / Like

I completed my music file transfers this afternoon. The Aurender N100H now holds 1368 CD's and 72 hi-res downloads for a total of 1440 albums. The music files are stored in bit-perfect FLAC format which has consumed 487 GB of the 4 TB hard drive. I used the drag and drop method to move files from my backup hard drive to the N100H rather than a straight copy of all the backup hard drive content because there are some music files I no longer listen to and don't want on the N10 or the N100H hard drives. There were some music files on the Aurender N10 that were not on my backup hard drive. Opening both the N10 and N100H hard drives on my desktop computer made simple work of dragging and dropping files between the two hard drives. It took about 28 hours total to complete the file transfer task doing the drag and drop by hand. Now it's all about listening to the Aurender N100H. It is a beautiful music server.

Dan

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, PurePower 2000, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Never Connected PSU, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario

LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC452, MR85, Olive 04HD, Micro Seiki DD40, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, PS Audio Power Plant Premier, Furutech Flux 50, Sonos Connect, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113

VINTAGE - McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, JBL 4312A

Post Thanks / Like

I just finished a three hour listening session with my new Aurender N100H in the living room system. The sound was crystal clear, robust bass, excellent separation of instruments and voices, with quick dynamics and complete silence when there is no audio signal. The N100H is impressive, and its price point makes it extremely attractive. I am very pleased with my purchase. Many thanks to Suncoast Audio. Mike knows how to make it happen for us.
    Dan

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, PurePower 2000, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Never Connected PSU, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario

LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC452, MR85, Olive 04HD, Micro Seiki DD40, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, PS Audio Power Plant Premier, Furutech Flux 50, Sonos Connect, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113

VINTAGE - McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, JBL 4312A

5. Thanks Mike thanked for this post
    Likes Kuoppis, Mike liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

jdandy: Congratulations on the new Aurender gear and thank you for your detailed write-ups here and elsewhere in the past and what you'll post on this new unit.

Love the comment about being done for a while, 'maybe'! When will you get a W20 ?!?
    TAD R1 MkII w/ULTRA5s, Esoteric P02, D02, C02, A02, Cybershaft Premium Limited OP21 10 mHz, IsoTek EVO3 TITAN & SIGMAS, EVO3 OPTIMUM Umbilical, 10í Ground Rods, CADWELD, Avatar Acoustics AfterBurner8, Granite Audio Ground Zero, Elrod MASTER SERIES Statement Gold, Statement Gold & Statement Silver PCs, Elrod Statement Gold XLR, Shunyata SIGMA AES, SIGMA CLOCK-50, B.M.C. PureUSB1, Elrod Statement Gold custom speaker cables & MASTERS SERIES SG JUMPERS, Adona AV45, Composite Audio CF-2010, HRS DPX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2