Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

Thread: 3100HV Series

3100HV Series

Hi Folks, Just received my MP3100HV and PA3100HV. So far, liking them very much. Built like tanks and crated equally well. I'll post more after 50 hours or so...
    T+A MP3100HV, T+A PA3100HV. Custom made Furutech cables with ETP-609 distributor with NCF outlets, Harbeth 40.2 Anniversaries.

Super Moderator

Re: 3100HV Series

Congratulations!

Looking forward to your thoughts.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Audioshark

Awesome stuff! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Great gear. Let us know more when it breaks in. By the way, I saw your signature and I also use a Furutech E-TP609 NCF version. Killer piece.
    Everest Audio
    www.everestaudio.com
    Facebook

bel canto, Hegel, Vimberg, Opera, MoFi, Acoustic Energy, JL Audio, Innuos, Vertere, Meze Audio, Origin Live, GutWire, Wireworld, Furutech, IsoAcoustics and more

Yes Everest, I'm doing everything Furutech NCF. I bought the E-TP609with NCF out of Canada,it was available there first. Have you noticed Audience is using NCF on their $5K power cord? Spectacular results. Great bang for the buck. As far as the T+A gear goes, I may need an advanced degree from M.I.T. to use the FD-100 remote... lol
    T+A MP3100HV, T+A PA3100HV. Custom made Furutech cables with ETP-609 distributor with NCF outlets, Harbeth 40.2 Anniversaries.

Beautiful pieces that garner the highest praise in all audio magazines that have tested them.
    I've heard the HV series on various occasions and I love them.
    Vivid Audio - Burmester - Hegel - Marantz - Oppo - Pioneer 60" - Wireworld

Quote Originally Posted by Penthouse-D View Post
    Yes Everest, I'm doing everything Furutech NCF. I bought the E-TP609with NCF out of Canada,it was available there first. Have you noticed Audience is using NCF on their $5K power cord? Spectacular results. Great bang for the buck. As far as the T+A gear goes, I may need an advanced degree from M.I.T. to use the FD-100 remote... lol
    I hadn't noticed that Audience is using NCF on their top cord. They certainly aren't the only one. On everything power related in my system, I'm using Furutech NCF products. For signal cables, I'm using all GutWire.

As far as T+A goes, we're a small dealer in a very small market in Canada. So, the highest T+A we carry is the R series. I'm currently using the PA 2500 R integrated amp. Considering the quality of this piece, I can only imagine the PA 3100 HV is absolutely outstanding!
    Everest Audio
    www.everestaudio.com
    Facebook

bel canto, Hegel, Vimberg, Opera, MoFi, Acoustic Energy, JL Audio, Innuos, Vertere, Meze Audio, Origin Live, GutWire, Wireworld, Furutech, IsoAcoustics and more

As ridiculous as this may sound , I'm really enjoying the internet
    radio feature.....

Enjoying the gear very much. My only gripe is the FD100 remote is difficult. I'm trying to set up Tidal and it won't let me do it. It "sticks". Very challenging. Not very user friendly.. Additionally, The 2 pieces are connected and 50% of the time they don't power up or down together...

You should contact T+A about issues you're having as from my experience they're very courteous and willing to help.

Very nice. Probably my all around favorite of the many set ups I've owned. Love the Music Player source as I figure out all the options, slowly. Certainly worth a listen if you're in the market.... or not!

Very nice. Probably my all around favorite of the many set ups I've owned. Love the Music Player source as I figure out all the options, slowly. Certainly worth a listen if you're in the market.... or not!
    Glad to hear!
    Are you considering the power supply also?
    Vivid Audio - Burmester - Hegel - Marantz - Oppo - Pioneer 60" - Wireworld

Penthouse-D,

So pleased to hear that you are enjoying your T+A system. Would be interested to hear what other systems you tried and what tipped the scales in favour of T+A. Unfortunately T+A don’t seem to have a dealer in Singapore (or even Asia). I suppose on the upside it means one less variable for me to consider!

Andrew

T+A does have a dealer in Singapore.

Its Clarity AV:

Coleman Street #03-36
    The Adelphi
    T: (65) 6333 0010

Ask for Ben and let him know that Nicholas suggested that you contact him.

Have heard the MP3100 HV, P3000 HV, A3000 HV & PS3000 HV combo there with the T+A Solitaire CWT (not sure whether it was the 1000 or 2000 model) electrostatic hybrid speakers.

They also have PA3100 HV.

Quite helpful and accommodating bunch of people.

Hello Andrew, Let's start at the beginning. McIntosh, Pass Labs, Vitus, Spectral, Rogers Hi Fidelity( loved the ehf200-mk2), Vitus again, T+A. Certain systems had strengths, such as the Rogers class A tube sweetness and tremendous power for an integrated tube amp, and the Vitus Class A sweetness of the SIA-025. The T+A has great imaging , unlimited power (without the additional power supply), great build quality, and last but sort of least, it looks pretty nice. I really enjoy the internet radio,and the CD player of the MP3100HV. I'm struggling a bit getting the Tidal to work, but I'll get back to you when I do. The 2 box complete system serves my needs quite well. I don't think there is a "perfect system",but I really like this set up in the "all-around " category...

Hello Andrew, Let's start at the beginning. McIntosh, Pass Labs, Vitus, Spectral, Rogers Hi Fidelity( loved the ehf200-mk2), Vitus again, T+A. Certain systems had strengths, such as the Rogers class A tube sweetness and tremendous power for an integrated tube amp, and the Vitus Class A sweetness of the SIA-025. The T+A has great imaging , unlimited power (without the additional power supply), great build quality, and last but sort of least, it looks pretty nice. I really enjoy the internet radio,and the CD player of the MP3100HV. I'm struggling a bit getting the Tidal to work, but I'll get back to you when I do. The 2 box complete system serves my needs quite well. I don't think there is a "perfect system",but I really like this set up in the "all-around " category...
    Any photos with the toys?
    Triangle Magellan Concerto 2 < AQ Everest < Vitus Audio SS-010 Mk2 < AQ Dragon HC < AQ WEL Signature XLR < Chord Qutest w UpTone JS-2 & AQ Dragon Source < SOtM tX-USBultra w 75Ohm Master Clock Input, Paul Hynes SR5-12 Turbo XL & AQ Dragon Source < AQ Diamond USB < Aurender N-100H w AQ Dragon Source < Gryphon PowerZone w AQ NRG-Wild < Solid Tech Hybrid < Ansuz Darkz D-TC, Darkz D2, Stillpoints Ultra SS, Omicron Harmonic Stabilizer & Gold SE < Furutech FT-SWS < Synergistic Research Blue Quantum Fuse

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

3100HV Series