Philip O'Hanlon posted these comments over at WBF:

"It really was a unique experience for us to attend a show and straight off the bat to start collecting awards. As soon as we opened the doors on Friday morning, Steve Rochlin from Enjoy The Music showed up and presented us with a Product of the Year Award 2017 for the Diablo 300 & DAC,

During the day, a couple of the RMAF organizers showed up and reminded me that I need to attend the International Press Awards ceremony on Friday evening.

I am v grateful to Jason Serinus from Stereophile, who posed the question on Saturday as to whether the Diablo amplifier was connected to the Isotek line conditioner, when I confirmed that it was, he instructed me to immediately connect the amplifier directly to an AC inlet. Wow, what a difference, in comparison the Isotek connected amp sounded congested & turgid. The amp suddenly had terrific dynamics and sounded lively with unlimited power. My apologies to anyone who came by the room on Friday or Saturday morning. By Sunday afternoon the system was really rocking. We measured Michael Fremer's vinyl rip of Led Zepp's Whole Lotta Love, the Bob Ludwig Hot LP is stunning ! (Just bought my own copy on eBay this afternoon.) - people were measuring 112dB on the phones, everyone left the room with a HUGE grin on the faces. Great fun was had by all."

The original post can be found here:

http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showth...l=1#post473844