Boenicke W5 SE - Page 4
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Boenicke W5 SE

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Boenicke W5 SE

Quote Originally Posted by Joćo Miguel View Post
    Congrats RDSChicago! Probably you got all the special tips from the dealer, but be prepared for a long break in, and i’m used to have brands of speakers with long periods of breaking in, like Dynaudio.
    What finnish did you get? Pictures...?
    I decided to go for the walnut finish as that color goes best with my mid century modern furniture.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RDSChicago View Post
    Thanks Kuoppis! I’ll report back to give impressions after I receive them.
    Walnut would be my choice as well, maybe if I got the W8 in a few years from now...

When they Will be delivered? Read somewhere that Boenicke is with a 1 to 2 months delay in delivers. Is that the case?
    Pathos Classic One MKIII, Boenicke W5, AURALIC Vega DAC, Synology NAS, SBT for Tidal, Rega RP6/Goldring Elite MC, Clearaudio Basic +, SPK cable Inakustik LS1108, rca, Coax, USB, QED Performance

Post Thanks / Like

They will be here in a few weeks. A dealer had a pair in stock. He’s now on vacation so they won’t ship for ten days or so.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, the other two are Dire Straits - You and your friend , Icehouse - Man of colors.

Love Stockfish Records and their artists, but Chris Jones and Alan Taylor are among my favorites.
    Pathos Classic One MKIII, Boenicke W5, AURALIC Vega DAC, Synology NAS, SBT for Tidal, Rega RP6/Goldring Elite MC, Clearaudio Basic +, SPK cable Inakustik LS1108, rca, Coax, USB, QED Performance

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4