Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

New integrated amplifier to drive Magico S3 mk2

Hi all.

Am keen to hear views on what amp I should buy to better match my speakers.

Key points are:
    - currently I have a Devialet Expert Pro 220 driving Magico S3 mk2s
    - room size is medium (16 foot by 18 foot)
    - my cables are crap, looking to upgrade to MIT EVOs (thanks for the recommendatio Mike - have found a dealer here in Singapore)
    - I mainly listen to electronic music and rock
    - My music source from a NAS, mainly FLAC format
    - at the moment I am thinking I either buy another Devialet 220 to upsize to 440w p/c or sell it and buy a Gryphon Diablo 300 or T+A PA3100 HV (thanks again to Mike for the suggestions). Am also interested in the new McIntosh MA9000.
    - I haven’t yet tested the above. Some issue with dealers here having testing equipment. I might need to buy blind.

Help!

Andrew

Re: New integrated amplifier to drive Magico S3 mk2

Cheapest and best sound to heaven by this config would be another 220!!!

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Vitus SIA-025 or SS-101 - my all time fav integrateds with Magico.

Alternatively, Dan D'Agostino Momentum (used @ ~$24k).
    Adam

Speakers: Magico M3
    Amp: Dagostino Momentum Stereo
    Digital: Lampi Horizon + Lampi DSD Komputer

Thanks. Have heard a lot of good things about the SIA-025 and am keen to test it if I can. Would it be worth waiting for the SIA-030 or would the 025 do the job with room to spare?

Cheapest option is of course getting another Devialet 220. Will be interested to compare 2x220 with 1x 220. I can definitely test these at my home.

You should be fine with SIA-025 (unless you are a head banger). The amp is much more powerful than sheer specs sugest (kind like the Accuphase E-600).

The 220 will offer a very different presentation - make sure you hear both before pulling the trigger.
    Adam

Speakers: Magico M3
    Amp: Dagostino Momentum Stereo
    Digital: Lampi Horizon + Lampi DSD Komputer

Audionet Watt should be as good as Vitus SIA-025 option.
    Marcin

Haven’t come across Audionet before but after a quick google it looks interesting! Amazing review in Stereo magazine (100% sound rating!). Price seems almost too good to be true (Euro12.5k?).

Thank you. Will add to my list.

No optional DAC. What is a good DAC to pair with it?

Quote Originally Posted by AJR View Post
    Haven’t come across Audionet before but after a quick google it looks interesting! Amazing review in Stereo magazine (100% sound rating!). Price seems almost too good to be true (Euro12.5k?).

Thank you. Will add to my list.

No optional DAC. What is a good DAC to pair with it?
    T+A MP 3000 HV should be OK ;-)
    Marcin

Accuphase E-470
    Simaudio Moon 700i

Thanks for the suggestions. Have not come across them TBH. Am really interested to see what the differences are between all these very good options. Is it 5%? 40%? Is there really an appreciable difference between the Devialet 220 and the other options I mentioned? I have seen it with speakers so am open minded.

Octave V80 SE sounded good. I have compared it to the Accuphase E-470 when my dealer carried them both and the Octave was better.

Quote Originally Posted by Elberoth View Post
    Vitus SIA-025 or SS-101 - my all time fav integrateds with Magico.

Alternatively, Dan D'Agostino Momentum (used @ ~$24k).
    Adam,

How would you compare the Vitus SIA-025, the D'Agostino Momentum and the Gryphon Diablo 300? The Dag is a lot more expensive brand new.

Thanks.

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by Elztalbiker View Post
    Cheapest and best sound to heaven by this config would be another 220!!!

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
    Fully agree on that one.

Στάλθηκε από το ALE-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Finland, that´s somewhere in Northern Europe

I have a Devialet 400 driving the S3 Mk2:s. Haven´t heard the 440 in my setup, but based on the 400 definitely worth a listen. A BIG difference between 200 and 400, anyway.

After receiving my Diablo 300 last Friday, I would say that it is something you should absolutely audition.

I haven't heard it with Magico, but from what I'm hearing, I'll bet it will be a great match. Much more musical than the Devialet. I had the Devialet 800 for a while.
    Jock

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.

---------

House: Naim ND555/2PS, Naim 552, Naim 500, Studer A80/Doshi V3, Magico M2s, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Lumina IC/SC, Shunyata Everest and Omega PCs.

Workshop: Naim ND555/2 PS, VAC Master Pre, VAC Sig 200iQ, Border Patrol pre/power, Avant Garde Duo Mezzo XD, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Shunyata IC/SC, Shunyata Typhon QR/Triton V3/Sigma PCs.

Just installed Gryphon Diablo 300 to drive my Magico S3 Mk IIs. Out of the box - very fine piece.

I listen predominately to classical with some jazz. Amp replaced an old Mark Levinson, so I have no basis for comparison with Vitus. Impressions: dynamic, detailed but quite musical, non-fatiguing, excellent bass, control. And I think excellent synergy with the Magicos. Impressive design (even wife likes, probably a first for an audio component!).

This stuff is not inexpensive, but for me the value is there - happy camper.

Quote Originally Posted by GSOphile View Post
    Just installed Gryphon Diablo 300 to drive my Magico S3 Mk IIs. Out of the box - very fine piece.

I listen predominately to classical with some jazz. Amp replaced an old Mark Levinson, so I have no basis for comparison with Vitus. Impressions: dynamic, detailed but quite musical, non-fatiguing, excellent bass, control. And I think excellent synergy with the Magicos. Impressive design (even wife likes, probably a first for an audio component!).

This stuff is not inexpensive, but for me the value is there - happy camper.
    Not to stray too far away from the thread topic, but huge congrats GSOphile! Please keep reporting how the pairing develops.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    “Life’s too short to listen to bad audio.”

Big rig: Brinkmann Taurus DD TT + 12.1 arm + Lyra Etna Lambda SL MC + HRS M3X2/ Cardas Clear Beyond phono/ Stillpoints LPI/ Brinkmann Edison mk2 phono + RöNT II Tube PS/ Synology NAS with Roon + HD Plex linear PSU + Shunyata HD/ AQ Vodka RJ45 + Aqvox Network Switch SE + AQ Diamond RJ45 into DAC/ Brinkmann Nyquist mk2/ Audionet Humboldt/ Cardas Clear Beyond ICs/ Kharma DB9-S 1.1 LS/ Inakustik Reference LS 4004 AIR/ Audioquest Niagara 5000/ Shunyata Alpha power (HC, Analogue, Digital)/ Finite Elemente Pagode Rack/ Stillpoints Ultra SS/ Vicoustic panels + Stillpoints Aperture II.

Small rig: Naim UnitiServe/ Curious USB/ Tidal/ Linn Klimax DS3/ Shunyata Power cable/ Pass Labs INT-60/ Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/ HiD Diamond 8/ Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary/ Shunyata Venom EU7 & Venom 3 HD.

HP rig: MacBookAir/ Tidal/ Auralic Gemini 2000/ Sbooster LPSU/ Audeze LCD-2 Classic + WyWires Red/ Shunyata HD/ Shunyata Hydra 2/ Shunyata Venom.

Thanks all for your feedback.

Jock and GSOphile - thanks for the feedback. Did you get the optional 300 DAC or are you using something else?

Quote Originally Posted by the professor View Post
    After receiving my Diablo 300 last Friday, I would say that it is something you should absolutely audition.

I haven't heard it with Magico, but from what I'm hearing, I'll bet it will be a great match. Much more musical than the Devialet. I had the Devialet 800 for a while.
    Congrats Jock! Where are you installing it?

Mike

Amplification: MBL 6010D, MBL 9008A Monos
    Analog: Kuzma R, Kuzma 4Point (11”), MSL Ultra Eminent EX
    Phono Pre: Pass XP-27
    Digital: Esoteric N01XD Esoteric K05
    Speakers: MBL 101E MKII
    Subwoofers: REL Carbon Specials
    Conditioner: Shunyata Triton 3
    Power Cables: Shunyata Sigma 1 & 2, Alpha 2, Delta and Venom
    ICs and SCs: Wireworld Platinum 8
    Rack: Artesania Exoteryc

Jock and GSOphile - thanks for the feedback. Did you get the optional 300 DAC or are you using something else?
    No, just using with a CD player for now. For me the Diablo will be a long term purchase, but DACs, where the technology is evolving quickly, perhaps not so much. So I prefer a separate DAC solution.

No, I didn't get the internal DAC. My feelings are like GSOphile, in that DACs change too often.

Jock

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.

---------

House: Naim ND555/2PS, Naim 552, Naim 500, Studer A80/Doshi V3, Magico M2s, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Lumina IC/SC, Shunyata Everest and Omega PCs.

Workshop: Naim ND555/2 PS, VAC Master Pre, VAC Sig 200iQ, Border Patrol pre/power, Avant Garde Duo Mezzo XD, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Shunyata IC/SC, Shunyata Typhon QR/Triton V3/Sigma PCs.

LOL

Who knows? Right now it's sitting on the floor in place of the KXR20/DAG400s.

Quote Originally Posted by Ritmo View Post
    Congrats Jock! Where are you installing it?
    Jock

---------

Audioshark

No, I didn't get the internal DAC. My feelings are like GSOphile, in that DACs change too often.
    I did get the optional DAC (which is certainly no after thought.) It sounds terrific and I love how it displays all the music details on the front of the Gryphon display.

Just wish it did MQA. But for someone looking for a complete solution, the Diablo 300 with DAC and Phono is a complete one box. Just make sure you order it with the optional DAC and Phono installed. I installed mine yesterday and it was a bit of work requiring fine motor skills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

LOL

Who knows? Right now it's sitting on the floor in place of the KXR20/DAG400s.
    That’s a problem I’d like to have New integrated amplifier to drive Magico S3 mk2.

Big rig: Brinkmann Taurus DD TT + 12.1 arm + Lyra Etna Lambda SL MC + HRS M3X2/ Cardas Clear Beyond phono/ Stillpoints LPI/ Brinkmann Edison mk2 phono + RöNT II Tube PS/ Synology NAS with Roon + HD Plex linear PSU + Shunyata HD/ AQ Vodka RJ45 + Aqvox Network Switch SE + AQ Diamond RJ45 into DAC/ Brinkmann Nyquist mk2/ Audionet Humboldt/ Cardas Clear Beyond ICs/ Kharma DB9-S 1.1 LS/ Inakustik Reference LS 4004 AIR/ Audioquest Niagara 5000/ Shunyata Alpha power (HC, Analogue, Digital)/ Finite Elemente Pagode Rack/ Stillpoints Ultra SS/ Vicoustic panels + Stillpoints Aperture II.

Small rig: Naim UnitiServe/ Curious USB/ Tidal/ Linn Klimax DS3/ Shunyata Power cable/ Pass Labs INT-60/ Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/ HiD Diamond 8/ Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary/ Shunyata Venom EU7 & Venom 3 HD.

HP rig: MacBookAir/ Tidal/ Auralic Gemini 2000/ Sbooster LPSU/ Audeze LCD-2 Classic + WyWires Red/ Shunyata HD/ Shunyata Hydra 2/ Shunyata Venom.

Adam,

How would you compare the Vitus SIA-025, the D'Agostino Momentum and the Gryphon Diablo 300? The Dag is a lot more expensive brand new.

Thanks.

Andrew
    With your music preference of rocking out electronica (which has a lot of subterranean bass), the 25-watt Vitus would be dropped immediately from your list. Get some juice.

I've heard the DarTZeel CTH-8550 and D'Agostino Momentum integrateds on YG Sonjas (tougher to drive than the Magicos) and preferred the Dart. Ymmv.
    Brinkmann Bardo w/ EMT HSD-006 cart, MSB Reference DAC --> Linear Tube Audio MicroZOTL --> Ampzilla 2000, 2nd Edition --> Fyne Audio F1-12

Thanks Keith. Definitely leaning towards the Gryphon at the moment. The D'Agostino momentum integrated is out of my price range I think. As for DACs, I see you have an MSB Analog DAC - have looked into it and I like how it is modular and its inputs are easily upgradeable (and includes MQA). Might be a better option than the optional Diablo 300 DAC?

Quote Originally Posted by KeithR View Post
    With your music preference of rocking out electronica (which has a lot of subterranean bass), the 25-watt Vitus would be dropped immediately from your list. Get some juice.

I've heard the DarTZeel CTH-8550 and D'Agostino Momentum integrateds on YG Sonjas (tougher to drive than the Magicos) and preferred the Dart. Ymmv.
    My view similar to Keith's r.e. my preference for large scale classical music (e.g., Mahler being an extreme example). For big dynamic music like this, the Diablo 300's extra 'juice' brings out the best in the Magicos.

Thanks Keith. Definitely leaning towards the Gryphon at the moment. The D'Agostino momentum integrated is out of my price range I think. As for DACs, I see you have an MSB Analog DAC - have looked into it and I like how it is modular and its inputs are easily upgradeable (and includes MQA). Might be a better option than the optional Diablo 300 DAC?
    I would purchase the phono board for the Diablo, but not the dac. Like others have said, dacs change too much and I don't see how a speaker/amp manufacturers is specialized enough for the task at hand.

I am a big MSB fan. I probably wouldn't buy a new Analog - but find a good deal on a used one. I am purely speculating, but think an Analog dac 2 will be out within 2 years based on the Select/Ref architecture. The only issue with the Analog dac is that the updated renderer is still a ways out (next year).
    Brinkmann Bardo w/ EMT HSD-006 cart, MSB Reference DAC --> Linear Tube Audio MicroZOTL --> Ampzilla 2000, 2nd Edition --> Fyne Audio F1-12

What are everyone's thoughts about pairing up the Gryphon Diablo 300 (without optional DAC) and either the Lumin S1 or the Aurender A10? I like the server/DAC in one box concept, with MQA and Tidal functionality. I particularly like the price of the Aurender A10...

What are everyone's thoughts about pairing up the Gryphon Diablo 300 (without optional DAC) and either the Lumin S1 or the Aurender A10? I like the server/DAC in one box concept, with MQA and Tidal functionality. I particularly like the price of the Aurender A10...
    If you like the A10, that would be a good choice as any of the Aurender's are good, the choice is, how much do you want to spend & buy what from their line-up

My favourite integrated amps regardless of price range:
    Vitus RI100
    Octave V80SE with supre black box
    Aavik U300 it has a great inbuilt DAC and phono amp
    Symphonic Line Kraftwerk mk3
    Pre amp: Ocatve Phono Module Power amps: Octave MRE130 Turntable: SAC Girati Grande. Tonearm: Dynavector 507mkII Cartridge: Dynavector Ikeda 9TT Streamer: Aurender A10 Power Distributor: Anzus Mains D8 Speakers: Raidho X-3 Speaker Cables: AudioQuest Rocket 88 XLR Interlink: Ansuz A2, [B]XLR Interlink: [B]Phono interlink: Cammino Serie 1.0 - PH 1.0s Power cables: Anzus Mains Ceramic, two Pom, Aluminium, X series Audio Rack: Rack of Silence 4 and 2.

Audioshark

RI100? Seriously? Wow.

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    RI100? Seriously? Wow.
    You sound surprised. How come?
    Pre amp: Ocatve Phono Module Power amps: Octave MRE130 Turntable: SAC Girati Grande. Tonearm: Dynavector 507mkII Cartridge: Dynavector Ikeda 9TT Streamer: Aurender A10 Power Distributor: Anzus Mains D8 Speakers: Raidho X-3 Speaker Cables: AudioQuest Rocket 88 XLR Interlink: Ansuz A2, [B]XLR Interlink: [B]Phono interlink: Cammino Serie 1.0 - PH 1.0s Power cables: Anzus Mains Ceramic, two Pom, Aluminium, X series Audio Rack: Rack of Silence 4 and 2.

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by Mordante View Post
    You sound surprised. How come?
    I owned it. It was not great (and others have posted similar impressions here).

I owned it. It was not great (and others have posted similar impressions here).
    For a 12K euro I think it's good. Sure an Aavik U300 sounds better but that costs twice as much.

What amp do you consider better for the same price?

Audioshark

For a 12K euro I think it's good. Sure an Aavik U300 sounds better but that costs twice as much.

What amp do you consider better for the same price?
    Hands down - Gryphon Diablo 120 or 300. Pass INT-60, Pass INT-250.

Hands down - Gryphon Diablo 120 or 300. Pass INT-60, Pass INT-250.
    Gryphon has no dealers in the Netherlands, also it is never present at any of the Dutch audio shows. Pass sounds different IMHO. From my limited experience with the pass is that the INT-250 is better than the 60.

Gryphon has no dealers in the Netherlands.
    Check out Amadeus Audio.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuoppis View Post
    Check out Amadeus Audio.

Or Alpha High End in the region of Antwerp (Belgium).
    Vivid Audio - Burmester - Hegel - Marantz - Oppo - Pioneer 60" - Wireworld

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon Audio View Post
    The Diablo DAC modules are upgradeable, so it could be a less expensive solution than stand alone DACs
    That's awesome. Is MQA in consideration for you?

The DAC in the Diablo 120 and 300's are certainly no after thought. They are outstanding DAC's that hit way above their price point. They're not some cheap card you put in either. They're mighty big boxes!

Hands down, the two most exiting new products for me this year in the store, is the MIT Cables and the Gryphon Diablo 300. Gryphon amp is next. New integrated amplifier to drive Magico S3 mk2

That's awesome. Is MQA in consideration for you?

The DAC in the Diablo 120 and 300's are certainly no after thought. They are outstanding DAC's that hit way above their price point. They're not some cheap card you put in either. They're mighty big boxes!

Hands down, the two most exiting new products for me this year in the store, is the MIT Cables and the Gryphon Diablo 300. Gryphon amp is next. New integrated amplifier to drive Magico S3 mk2

Great question. The answer will have an impact on my decision whether to go for the Diablo.

If MQA is under consideration, I have two more questions:

1) How would the upgrade likely work - ie fairly low cost modification to the existing DAC or pay (a lot more) for a brand new one?

2) What is the likely timing?

Many thanks.

Andrew

At this point we are not considering MQA

It’s great that you are on Audioshark and are responding to questions! Thank you!

Can I please ask why you are not considering MQA? I am not sold on it yet (but am interested in it), but I am worried that if it does take off and I have bought the Diablo 300 with the DAC, I will be left stranded.

Because we are interested in it, but not sold on it.
    Thank you for responding. I understand the issue and your unwillingness to commit one way or the other, as it is early days. I would love to hear about your reservations/thinking.

An update: I listened to the Gryphon Diablo 120 today. I am more interested in the Diablo 300, but my dealer will not have one for me to test until late November. So I was ‘stuck’ () with the 120. All I can say is WOW. Amazing quality of sound. Full, delineated/precise and great soundstage. I can’t wait to hear the 300.

I tested the 120 in-store. Will test the 300 at home with my set-up.

I am also testing the Pass labs INT-250.

Will be a fascinating show-down.

The other contender is a 2nd hand Dag Momentum, but they are hard to find in Singapore.

Andrew

The Gryphon 120 ‘smashed’ (dramatic I know, but it is true) my Devialet 220 Pro. Am salivating at the thought of what the 300 is going to do.

The Gryphon 120 ‘smashed’ (dramatic I know, but it is true) my Devialet 220 Pro. Am salivating at the thought of what the 300 is going to do.
    Frankly speaking I’m not surprised. The French company have not really evolved since the Premier was updated into the next gen.

Assuming I end up with either the Diablo 300 or the Pass INT-250, what DAC and streamer should I get to complement? If the Diablo, am thinking I buy the Diablo 300 DAC plus the Lumin S-1. This assumes that Gryphon will upgrade the optional DAC in the future (in particular, for MQA). If the INT-250, I am thinking the Lumin A1 or the Esoteric N-5. I like the all-in cost of the latter option (although not sure whether to go for the A1 or the N-5).

Quote Originally Posted by Kuoppis View Post
    Frankly speaking I’m not surprised. The French company have not really evolved since the Premier was updated into the next gen.

To be fair, the Pro upgrade made a huge difference and I think on a bang for buck basis, Devialet is up there. But it is still Class D biased (despite the A/D hybrid tech) and so sounds different to A/B (let alone Class A).

Mike - should we move my DAC/Media Player/Streamer question to a different thread, or is it ok here?

Does anyone have a view on the Esoteric N-05 vs the Lumin A-1 to be paired with the Pass INT-250? It seems I can buy the N-05 for a couple grand less than the A-1.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team