Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
    DSkip

Audiophiles of North Texas Meet - Oct. 14, 2017 in Arlington, TX

Hello gentlemen (and any ladies out there),

ANT will be hosting its second meet on October 14, 2017. I will be hosting this event in Arlington, TX (76001) and will convert most of my 3,000 SQ FT home into an audio fun house for anyone who wants to attend. Because of the work this takes, the event runs all day. If you can't get here when the doors open, just get here before the doors close.

Expected gear includes:

Rosso Fiorentino Siena
    Rosso Fiorentino Volterra
    Rosso Fiorentino Fiesole
    Sonner Audio Allegro Unum
    Polk Audio S60
    Polk Audio S20
    Usher Audio Be-10
    Usher Audio CP-6311
    Usher Audio T-515

MastersounD Evolution 845
    MastersounD Compact 845
    MastersounD Dueventi
    Triode Corporation TRV-88SER
    Dayens Ampino Preamp/Monoblock Set
    Dayens Ampino Integrated
    North Star Design Blue Diamond Integrated Amplifier

North Star Design Magnifico
    North Star Design Venti
    North Star Design Supremo
    North Star Design Incanto
    North Star Design Intenso
    AURALiC Aries
    AURALiC Altair

Wireworld Cabling

Doors will open at noon. I will be providing food and ask that you BYOB. This 'event' normally doesn't shut down until the wee hours in the morning, so bring your gear/music and lets have a good time! Alcohol WILL be consumed. As the event carries on, it becomes more of a social event than an audio meet.

If you are interested, please post your interest here in the thread and then PM me your email address. I will send out final notifications via email for a consolidated communication system.

Cheers,

Skip

PS/Disclaimer - I am the US distributor for Rosso Fiorentino, MastersounD, and North Star Design, which is why most of the gear represents these brands. I founded ANT to be a separate entity from my business and keep separate contact lists for them. Even though I am in the industry, I am a hobbyist first and have hosted events like this for years prior to becoming a dealer. While I am hosting this event, we do have events that are hosted by true hobbyists as well.

Super Moderator

Re: Audiophiles of North Texas Meet - Oct. 14, 2017 in Arlington, TX

Welcome to the forum Skip, thank you for joining.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

DSkip

Thank you Joe!

I've been aware of this forum for several years but have avoided joining due to playing mostly at the entry to mid-fi level. My experience has grown exponentially the past handful of years and I feel more comfortable among those playing at higher levels. Becoming a dealer rather forces your hand that way.

Super Moderator

There's a ton of lower priced gear that performs as well or better than a lot of the high end gear. I hope no one feels intimidated here. I keep my foot firmly planted on both sides of the aisle.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Audioshark

If you're a dealer, please post your affiliation and particulars in your signature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

DSkip

Hopefully this will be a bit more enticing for those interested in attending:

Attached Images Attached Images

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team