Marten Mingus Quintet - Page 5
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Marten Mingus Quintet

Bob, that thing on the right is a server.
    Kev.

Aria, network, Soulution 560, Soulution 511, Marten Mingus Quintet, Wilson Benesch Torus Infrasonic Generators, Siltech Royal Signature, Gigawatt PC3+ ....

Post Thanks / Like

I have to say I am so pleased with my Northern Red Mahogany rack!!
    Kev.

Aria, network, Soulution 560, Soulution 511, Marten Mingus Quintet, Wilson Benesch Torus Infrasonic Generators, Siltech Royal Signature, Gigawatt PC3+ ....

Post Thanks / Like

For me now I am getting so close to the sound I just know my neighbors will love The subtle class & authentic tone/timbre of tubes in the pre-amp is a swooning moment for me as I listen to these speakers open up & really hit their straps. They have matured & given me the thought of dread to replace them & once again go through the stage of break-in & mis-match components to see where the synogy will come from.
    Kev.

Post Thanks / Like

The addition of the aires cerat Incito preamp into the system has really grounded my search for the all elusive search for sound of hifi in the home but the elusive gossamer of live sound "in the room". I just heard an accent on Chris Rea's guitar. By this comment I mean that wherever you are born & brought up you will have a certain sound installed inside of you that is second nature from the infusion of your culture, childhood, puberty & early adulthood fused with the music around you at the time.
    I've listened to this album too many times to even try to get an estimate of a listening count, but, today, I heard through this pre-amp a note straight from Mr Rea's soul that gave me this thought above. Now that is an insight....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kev.

5. Thanks bobwah thanked for this post
    Likes bobwah, FDPDK liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Aries Cerat preamps, turns your speakers on their ear!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Kev.

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like ur a convert?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pweg View Post
    sounds like ur a convert?

Ha! aren't we all!!! I must say though for the money the aries cerat are a very serious contender. I'm hearing this preamp do what my Soulution 5 series preamp did & that was at 3 times the price nearly compared to the Incito. Lifting the lid I was gobsmacked, then the first thing I said was swear twice in a row, was not expecting such quality parts.
    Kev.

Post Thanks / Like

its the valves

10. Likes sharkmouth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pweg View Post
    its the valves
    May well be but this guy does not do things by halves either.
    Kev.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5