Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

Rhapsody ---> Goldmund New York

Greetings Sharks,

Rhapsody is going to be doing a build-out of our existing space in Manhattan which will
    become Goldmund New York. We just opened up the first Goldmund only store in West Palm Beach. The NYC location will be the second location for a Goldmund only store and will have a theater as well as a two living room theater/short throw projector/2 channel listing environment.

As a result we are selling ALL of our existing demo gear that is currently in our Rhapsody space. Great savings are available on all of our demo units. You can see the list of for sale items here. You have to email me or pm for specific prices.
    http://rhapsody.audio/items-for-sale...mos-trade-ins/

If anyone has any interest in any of our existing demos please pm me. I will not be answering questions regarding individual pieces in this post. We also will NOT be listing our demo items on Audiogon as we do not think it is appropriate to do this with respect to the manufactures that Rhapsody represents.

PM if interested....thank you in advance for your consideration.

Audioshark

Re: Rhapsody ---> Goldmund New York

Good luck with your future endeavors Bob. Time to update the signature!
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

I was just reading the 6moons review of the Telos 590 NextGen.

Srajan mentioned that Goldmund would be running their own stores in NYC and Seoul and I thought of Rhapsody. Great to know of the West Palm Beach and NYC plans.

Good luck with the change over!
    2 Channel Stereo :
    Custom Win10 Transport | Mutec MC-3+ USB | Lampizator Amber | Acoustic Portrait Thiyaga | ATC SCM20PSL + JL Audio E-Sub e110

Super Moderator

Congratulations Bob, best of luck. You know that I'm a big Goldmund fan. It's amazing gear.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Very nice BOB.
    NORMAN
    Custom PC with Memory Player Software Suite/ Modded Denon CD transport>Lampi GG1 (and sometimes PACIFIC) DHT tube Dac> Rowen 850W Isolating Transformer/ Rowen SS Preamp and PA1 monoblocs/Lampi Silk power cond. with Phase flipper> Heil AMT KITHARA & Syrinx in parallel hookup. Swiss cables (Reference line) for PC/interconnects and speaker cables. Goldmund Sweetcord PC. FTA Callisto unpowered USB cable. Basic analog: vintage Lenco L78 TT with Rowen mat, Denon MM cart, iFi iPhono2 with 15v Hynes SR3 LPSU. Synology 12 TB NAS. 2nd system:KenWin Bluetooth speaker 3rd system TBI Millemnium amp with Aulos speakers and SB Duo hookup.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
    I was just reading the 6moons review of the Telos 590 NextGen.
    Srajan mentioned that Goldmund would be running their own stores in NYC and Seoul and I immediately thought of Rhapsody.

Good luck with the changeover!
    Thank you and West Palm Beach is already up and operational. We are cloning the store in West Palm. Here are a few of the pics of the theater in the West Palm store with 30+ in-wall speakers each driver ( not speaker) has it's own dac/amplifier.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by wisnon View Post
    Very nice BOB.
    Thx Norman, something fun for you on your next NYC visit!

Quote Originally Posted by joeinid View Post
    Congratulations Bob, best of luck. You know that I'm a big Goldmund fan. It's amazing gear.
    Thank you Joe, when completed in the fall you will have to come over for a visit!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhapsody View Post

Thank you and West Palm Beach is already up and operational. We are cloning the store in West Palm. Here are a few of the pics of the theater in the West Palm store with 30+ in-wall speakers each driver ( not speaker) has it's own dac/amplifier.

Whats the WPB store info ...?

Thx Norman, something fun for you on your next NYC visit!
    I certainly look fwd to that!
    NORMAN
    Custom PC with Memory Player Software Suite/ Modded Denon CD transport>Lampi GG1 (and sometimes PACIFIC) DHT tube Dac> Rowen 850W Isolating Transformer/ Rowen SS Preamp and PA1 monoblocs/Lampi Silk power cond. with Phase flipper> Heil AMT KITHARA & Syrinx in parallel hookup. Swiss cables (Reference line) for PC/interconnects and speaker cables. Goldmund Sweetcord PC. FTA Callisto unpowered USB cable. Basic analog: vintage Lenco L78 TT with Rowen mat, Denon MM cart, iFi iPhono2 with 15v Hynes SR3 LPSU. Synology 12 TB NAS. 2nd system:KenWin Bluetooth speaker 3rd system TBI Millemnium amp with Aulos speakers and SB Duo hookup.

Quote Originally Posted by a.wayne View Post
    Whats the WPB store info ...?
    It is by appointment only, You can call Jakub Paszynin at 610-633-8166 for details.

Goldmund West Palm Beach Store

Congrats Bob! 30+ in wall speakers with a dedicated DAC/amp for each driver!? Must sound spectacular!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rockport Lyra speakers; TotalDac Amp-1 mono blocks; four box CH Precision L1/X1 pre/power supply monos; CH precision P1/X1 phono/power supply; TotalDac d1-driver monos; Pacific Microsonics Model 2 DAC; TotalDac d1-12 MkII DAC with two reclockers; Kodo The Beat Turnatable with LT Schroder magnesium tonearm and Lyra Atlas cart; Taiko Extreme server; Kalista Dreamplayer CD Transport; Taiko Audio Daiza Platforms; Nordost Odin2 Power Cords and Analog ICs; 512 Engineering/Tim Marutani Balanced Transformers (30 amp for sources; 50 amp for amps); Rives designed dedicated room.

There will be 2 channel and living room listening systems as well......

Attached Images Attached Images

There will be 2 channel and living room listening systems as well......

Great to see some 2 channel love!
    2 Channel Stereo :
    Custom Win10 Transport | Mutec MC-3+ USB | Lampizator Amber | Acoustic Portrait Thiyaga | ATC SCM20PSL + JL Audio E-Sub e110

Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
    Great to see some 2 channel love!
    I have actually sold four each two channel only Goldmund systems (Sukha and Satya) in the last six weeks. The latest iteration of the Goldmund active systems are quite good, even to seasoned audiophiles who have had several big time systems in their past.

Wow, Bob. I don't get up to NYC much but my wife's grandmother lives in Jupiter, FL. We're down there 1-2 times each year.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Digital: LH Labs Source (someday...) + LH Labs Geek Pulse SFi
    Analogue: Audio Technica OC9ML/ii + Technics 1200SL + Nikko Beta 40 (phono only)
    Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE
    First Watt F6
    Focal 816VW Special Edition

Quote Originally Posted by audiophil View Post
    Wow, Bob. I don't get up to NYC much but my wife's grandmother lives in Jupiter, FL. We're down there 1-2 times each year.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Hi Phil,

Give Jakub a call when you are down in Jupiter (love Jupiter Island) and stop by the West Palm Beach store for a visit. Jakub is a fun and great guy!

It is by appointment only, You can call Jakub Paszynin at 610-633-8166 for details.

Goldmund West Palm Beach Store

Congratulations Bob!

Mike

Amplification: MBL 6010D, MBL 9008A Monos
    Analog: Kuzma R, Kuzma 4Point (11”), MSL Ultra Eminent EX
    Phono Pre: Pass XP-27
    Digital: Esoteric N01XD Esoteric K05
    Speakers: MBL 101E MKII
    Subwoofers: REL Carbon Specials
    Conditioner: Shunyata Triton 3
    Power Cables: Shunyata Sigma 1 & 2, Alpha 2, Delta and Venom
    ICs and SCs: Wireworld Platinum 8
    Rack: Artesania Exoteryc

Quote Originally Posted by Ritmo View Post
    Congratulations Bob!
    Thank you Mike, appreciate it.

A few items fell into place and we have decided to do the Goldmund New York build out in our existing 24th street location.
    Rhapsody WiLL continue and be relocated to a new location in Manhattan. Rhapsody will carry all of it's existing lines excluding Goldmund, which will be sold exclusively at the Goldmund New York Store.

Stay tuned for Rhapsody's new location.

We are still selling many of our existing demo items in the current Rhapsody space just so we don't have to move everything. When the new Rhapsody space is ready we will be bringing in the latest products from the manufacturers which Rhapsody represents.

Awesome news Bob! Look forward to working with you again!! Class act!

Quote Originally Posted by Hessec View Post
    Awesome news Bob! Look forward to working with you again!! Class act!

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Rhapsody ---> Goldmund New York