Headphone amp - Page 3
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Headphone amp

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Headphone amp

Yes I do, but it is not really a fair comparison. The Bryston is about three times the price.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Myers View Post
    Well the Woo was/is a very nice amp. A friend of mine is using it. This is his entry back into this crazy hobby. He is enjoying tube rolling ...

I got as Bryston headphone amp and recently replaced the Sennheiser cans with a pair of MrSpeakers Ethers. They are one of the few headphones that I felt are as comfortable as the Sennheiser, but I liked the sound better.
    Love my Mr Speakers
    Chris

(2 Chl): Kef 201/2, Pass xa30.5, W4S STP-SE Lumin D1, VPI Classic 1, Manley Chinook, Dynavector DV20x2L.exaSound e22, Marantz SA11S2. ( computer) Win7, Synology DS413 NAS ,Vincent SP-331MKII , Quicksilver LS,Vapor Audio Breeze, Rythmik F12se. Cables: Acoustic Zen, DL Labs, Blue Jean.. ,Bryston BCD-1,Timbernation Rack

3. Likes Randy Myers liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

At a $2K budget the Bryston falls into the same price category as the Sennheiser (which does include a DAC) the Schitt (Gumby multi and Moli2 combo) , and the Woo WA22 (no DAC) which I am considering.

May need to take a good look at the Bryston as I have been very impressed with their speakers.
    McIntosh/Bryston/SimAudio and Sennheiser stuff.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3