Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

Pass Labs INT-60 incoming...

Craved to do something different with the small system in the summerhouse and pulled the trigger on the smaller Pass .8 integrated. Quite excited actually.

I have heard nice things about this particular amp but have not had it in my system yet. It believe it will do well with Harbeth 3PSRs and a REL 7i I am also planning to add.

Should be fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    “Life’s too short to listen to bad audio.”

Big rig: Brinkmann Taurus DD TT + 12.1 arm + Lyra Etna Lambda SL MC + HRS M3X2/ Cardas Clear Beyond phono/ Stillpoints LPI/ Brinkmann Edison mk2 phono + RöNT II Tube PS/ Synology NAS with Roon + HD Plex linear PSU + Shunyata HD/ AQ Vodka RJ45 + Aqvox Network Switch SE + AQ Diamond RJ45 into DAC/ Brinkmann Nyquist mk2/ Audionet Humboldt/ Cardas Clear Beyond ICs/ Kharma DB9-S 1.1 LS/ Inakustik Reference LS 4004 AIR/ Audioquest Niagara 5000/ Shunyata Alpha power (HC, Analogue, Digital)/ Finite Elemente Pagode Rack/ Stillpoints Ultra SS/ Vicoustic panels + Stillpoints Aperture II.

Small rig: Naim UnitiServe/ Curious USB/ Tidal/ Linn Klimax DS3/ Shunyata Power cable/ Pass Labs INT-60/ Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/ HiD Diamond 8/ Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary/ Shunyata Venom EU7 & Venom 3 HD.

HP rig: MacBookAir/ Tidal/ Auralic Gemini 2000/ Sbooster LPSU/ Audeze LCD-2 Classic + WyWires Red/ Shunyata HD/ Shunyata Hydra 2/ Shunyata Venom.

Super Moderator

Re: Pass Labs INT-60 incoming...

Cool, congratulations. I heard that integrated with Super HL5plus' and was a wonderful warm presentation. I'm sure you will love it.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Quote Originally Posted by joeinid View Post
    Cool, congratulations. I heard that integrated with Super HL5plus' and was a wonderful warm presentation. I'm sure you will love it.
    Thanks for sharing Joe, good to hear.

I thought the Pass might be a good fit with Harbeths. I've never owned a Pass before, so I think it's time to see what master Nelson has put together.

Also in Europe the INT-60 has been reviewed rather favorably and is currently ranked among the best integrated amps.

Big rig: Brinkmann Taurus DD TT + 12.1 arm + Lyra Etna Lambda SL MC + HRS M3X2/ Cardas Clear Beyond phono/ Stillpoints LPI/ Brinkmann Edison mk2 phono + RöNT II Tube PS/ Synology NAS with Roon + HD Plex linear PSU + Shunyata HD/ AQ Vodka RJ45 + Aqvox Network Switch SE + AQ Diamond RJ45 into DAC/ Brinkmann Nyquist mk2/ Audionet Humboldt/ Cardas Clear Beyond ICs/ Kharma DB9-S 1.1 LS/ Inakustik Reference LS 4004 AIR/ Audioquest Niagara 5000/ Shunyata Alpha power (HC, Analogue, Digital)/ Finite Elemente Pagode Rack/ Stillpoints Ultra SS/ Vicoustic panels + Stillpoints Aperture II.

Small rig: Naim UnitiServe/ Curious USB/ Tidal/ Linn Klimax DS3/ Shunyata Power cable/ Pass Labs INT-60/ Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/ HiD Diamond 8/ Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary/ Shunyata Venom EU7 & Venom 3 HD.

HP rig: MacBookAir/ Tidal/ Auralic Gemini 2000/ Sbooster LPSU/ Audeze LCD-2 Classic + WyWires Red/ Shunyata HD/ Shunyata Hydra 2/ Shunyata Venom.

I had the Harbeths Super HL5 plus and they paired beautifully with the int-60.
    Its the only piece of equipment that Mike hasn't been able to talk me into upgrading and I doubt he will for long time. It's beautifully crafted, great heat dissipation sinks and the remote control makes it a joy to use.
    Larry

Lumin U1
    Chord Dave Dac
    Vac Master Preamp
    Vac 200IQ Amp
    Magico S3 Mk2 in Mcast Pewter
    Denali 6000S
    Ansuz and MIT cabling
    Timbernation walnut racks

Quote Originally Posted by Kuoppis View Post
    ?..Also in Europe the INT-60 has been reviewed rather favorably and is currently ranked among the best integrated amps...
    Hmmm...
    Rob
    Tascam BR-20; Technics 1506 with tape path upgrades, FM head, DeHavilland 222 tape head pre; Modwright Oppo 205 full tube mod w/LPS; Euphony Summus server, EtherRegen, HDPLEX LPS; MSB Discrete DAC (dual PS, ISLPro, balanced out); Pass Labs XP-12, XA60.8 (pair); Daedalus Audio Apollo 11’s, VMPS Larger Sub; Daedalus/Wywires, Acoustic Zen, Sablon Audio, Wireworld, Shunyata Research cables; Core Power Equi=Power;
    Adona rack, ​​​​​Stillpoints, IsoPods, ASC, GIK Acoustics accessories

Quote Originally Posted by rbbert View Post
    Hmmm...
    Different regions/ countries definitely have a faible for stuff from their own vicinity. Ever saw What Hi-fi report anything negative about Chord or Naim? Ever heard TAS or Stereophile not liking Maggies or Audio Research? German media being critical about T+A?

So, the Pass INT-60 being reviewed favorably in Europe just emphasizes its class.

Rob
    Tascam BR-20; Technics 1506 with tape path upgrades, FM head, DeHavilland 222 tape head pre; Modwright Oppo 205 full tube mod w/LPS; Euphony Summus server, EtherRegen, HDPLEX LPS; MSB Discrete DAC (dual PS, ISLPro, balanced out); Pass Labs XP-12, XA60.8 (pair); Daedalus Audio Apollo 11’s, VMPS Larger Sub; Daedalus/Wywires, Acoustic Zen, Sablon Audio, Wireworld, Shunyata Research cables; Core Power Equi=Power;

When I click the links in Tapatalk, it always opens the same link not referring to the INT-60 very much?

...in the browser I do get different results though. Thanks!

The INT-60 arrived today, I'm giving it a quick late nice peek auditioning. First impressions are very good. This is yet another example of system matching vs. just picking components.

Yesterday I did a comparison of the Meitner vs. the Ayre Codex in an all Ayre chain. Conclusion was that while the Codex caught up quite nicely after warming up (being too full sounding and not accurate enough before), the Meitner still had a bit of a leg up due to higher clarity and detail.

Today with the INT-60 (although run with the Ayre KX-5/20 still in the chain as a pre) the Codex was a perfect match. With the Pass' more ethereal top-end vs. the Ayres the little tad of additional warmth in the Codex created a perfect match.

I guess in the summer house it will be even better with the Harbeths, as they are a little less power hungry compared to the Magicos. That said, the INT-60 appears to drive the S3s pretty ok.

The soundstaging and imagng of the Pass is truly exceptional. I'm going to have a lots of fun with this one.

Audioshark

The INT-60 arrived today, I'm giving it a quick late nice peek auditioning. First impressions are very good. This is yet another example of system matching vs. just picking components.

Yesterday I did a comparison of the Meitner vs. the Ayre Codex in an all Ayre chain. Conclusion was that while the Codex caught up quite nicely after warming up (being too full sounding and not accurate enough before), the Meitner still had a bit of a leg up due to higher clarity and detail.

Today with the INT-60 (although run with the Ayre KX-5/20 still in the chain as a pre) the Codex was a perfect match. With the Pass' more ethereal top-end vs. the Ayres the little tad of additional warmth in the Codex created a perfect match.

I guess in the summer house it will be even better with the Harbeths, as they are a little less power hungry compared to the Magicos. That said, the INT-60 appears to drive the S3s pretty ok.

The soundstaging and imagng of the Pass is truly exceptional. I'm going to have a lots of fun with this one.

Congrats! What a great integrated. It's always one of the top 3 on my list for recommendations.
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

There is a recommended break-in process for the INT-60. I think it's in the manual.
    Rob

Threads without pictures are useless
    Source: Technics SP10mk3 - Thales Simplicity II, TW Raven AC-3 - Graham Phantom, SME 3012-R, Exclusive P3,,Linn LP12 - Naim ARO
    Cartridges: Lyra Atlas Lambda SL, Lyra Etna SL, Lyra Delos, Dynavector XV-1s,Technics EPC100mk4, Ortofon A90, GM Royal, GM Classic, Denon ESC'd 103R, DL-S1, Audio Technica AT25, OC9II, Linn ESC'd Troika
    Phono Stage: Phasemation EA-1200, Accuphase C-37,TW Acustik phono
    EQ: ​DEQX HDP-4
    Preamp: D'Agostino HD, conrad johnson GAT,
    Amps: conrad johnson teflon premier 8a's, D'Agostino Momentum S250
    Speakers: Wilson Maxx3

Quote Originally Posted by XV-1 View Post
    Threads without pictures are useless
    Sure Pass Labs INT-60 incoming....

This is quite a nice exercise with the INT-60. The Pass offers great flexibility through the opportunity to include your favorite preamp in the chain.

Ayre KX-5/20: this is quite an intriguing combination. Adding the Ayre Diamond stage to Pass dimensionality, brings out even further details and clarity. It is audible that the pre costs as much as the integrated itself.

Running the pass with its own pre (XP-10): it is very nice, resolving not quite as high as the KX-5/20, but delivering slightly more of the visceral Pass bottom end.

Ayre Codex as Pre/ DAC: Allows for some tuning towards more musicality in case the speakers/ chain demand that. With the musicality some of the resolution is traded in.

So, while the Codex also has the Ayre Diamond stage it is obviously not on the same level as a dedicated hi-end pre. The XP-10 integrated into the INT-60 draws a nice balance between resolution and musicality. In case I would decide to keep the Pass in my main system I might actually run it with the KX-5 as a pre.

In a brief summary so far, I would not have any problem keeping the Pass in my main system and could be very happy with it. I might even look for a Pass power amp. Like the tonality quite a bit.

Congrats. Now I want one for myself. Sigh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Paul

This is quite a nice exercise with the INT-60. The Pass offers great flexibility through the opportunity to include your favorite preamp in the chain.

Ayre KX-5/20: this is quite an intriguing combination. Adding the Ayre Diamond stage to Pass dimensionality, brings out even further details and clarity. It is audible that the pre costs as much as the integrated itself.

Running the pass with its own pre (XP-10): it is very nice, resolving not quite as high as the KX-5/20, but delivering slightly more of the visceral Pass bottom end.

Ayre Codex as Pre/ DAC: Allows for some tuning towards more musicality in case the speakers/ chain demand that. With the musicality some of the resolution is traded in.

So, while the Codex also has the Ayre Diamond stage it is obviously not on the same level as a dedicated hi-end pre. The XP-10 integrated into the INT-60 draws a nice balance between resolution and musicality. In case I would decide to keep the Pass in my main system I might actually run it with the KX-5 as a pre.

In a brief summary so far, I would not have any problem keeping the Pass in my main system and could be very happy with it. I might even look for a Pass power amp. Like the tonality quite a bit.

Second that. I love XA30.8 + KX-R (non-20) combo.

Today I put back the Ayre to its original place and the INT-60 starts its journey to its final home.

Comparing the two, they are more alike than different. The Pass does maybe a tad more detailed imaging and the Ayre has a bit more pronounced bass and is a tad faster.

But I still like both.

Audioshark

Today I put back the Ayre to its original place and the INT-60 starts its journey to its final home.

Comparing the two, they are more alike than different. The Pass does maybe a tad more detailed imaging and the Ayre has a bit more pronounced bass and is a tad faster.

But I still like both.

Very interesting. So you sold the Pass and kept the Ayre?

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Very interesting. So you sold the Pass?

Nooope! I very much like it (and am keeping the Ayre too). It was from the get go intended for my small system in the summerhouse. It will be a killer combo with the Harbeths. Just a quick stop-over in my main system Pass Labs INT-60 incoming....

I think the INT-60 deserves all the praise it is receiving.

Audioshark

Nooope! I very much like it (and am keeping the Ayre too). It was from the get go intended for my small system in the summerhouse. It will be a killer combo with the Harbeths. Just a quick stop-over in my main system Pass Labs INT-60 incoming....

Great! I love the Pass INT-60. It's a home run. Ditto for the 250.

.... Ditto for the 250.
    +1

Pass + Harbeth = Great Musical Experience

Mike

Amplification: MBL 6010D, MBL 9008A Monos
    Analog: Kuzma R, Kuzma 4Point (11”), MSL Ultra Eminent EX
    Phono Pre: Pass XP-27
    Digital: Esoteric N01XD Esoteric K05
    Speakers: MBL 101E MKII
    Subwoofers: REL Carbon Specials
    Conditioner: Shunyata Triton 3
    Power Cables: Shunyata Sigma 1 & 2, Alpha 2, Delta and Venom
    ICs and SCs: Wireworld Platinum 8
    Rack: Artesania Exoteryc

I read somewhere that INT-60's pre section may be based on the next generation of Pass pre and not XP-10. Exact quote I remember is "Pass has come a long way since XP-10". I hope so because when I switched from XP-20 to Ayre KX-R, there's really no going back.

I'm still keeping my Revelation Audio Umbilical cable for Pass pre in the hope that I'll see the next generation of Pass pre, whatever that may be, in my system.

Ayre and Pass are really a great combination, having the INT-60 in my system raises the appetite for more.

Quote Originally Posted by kzhtoo View Post
    I read somewhere that INT-60's pre section may be based on the next generation of Pass pre and not XP-10.
    You might be right, I am not exactly sure. But would be great to find out if someone on AS knows.

Agree with you that it is unlikely Pass would have used the XP-10 again in a new concept, as it already has been on the market quite a while.

Congrats! What a great integrated. It's always one of the top 3 on my list for recommendations.
    Mike, what are the other two integrated amps on your list of top 3?

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by RDSChicago View Post
    Mike, what are the other two integrated amps on your list of top 3?
    There are so many good ones (in no particular order):
    Pass INT-60/250
    Vitus SIA-025
    ASR Emitter 2

The new CH Precision being debuted at Munich I bet is going to be superb (I've seen it, read the specs, very nice).

Some people say the Gryphon 300 is excellent, but I've never heard it and you can't forget that gorgeous D'Agostino integrated.

For power hungry speakers - the T+A 3100 (add the external PSU and get even more grunt and control). Build quality is second to none.

For tubes with some juice you have ARC, but the VAC 160iQ (coming in xx months) will be the one to watch IMO.

The Aavik U-300 for Raidho speakers is a PERFECT compliment integrated.

Viva Solista for Avantgarde and other high efficiency speakers (95db+).

I thought that unless one had a really high end integrated eg the Momentum and Soulution 5 series. That the majority of an integrated's pre section is just basically an input switcher. To save costs and space of course.

Btw, perhaps we will see the production Soulution 3 series integrated at Munich. I also own the INT-60 so, I'm a fan of integrated amplifiers as well. However, I do like the purity of the Pass product. Just the pre+amp sections. No need for a DAC and phono stage on my integrated. Although some would disagree.

Uuh, aah, ooh... mmmmh. Yeah.

Pass INT-60 & Harbeth 3PSRs = great music!

Quote Originally Posted by mdp632 View Post
    However, I do like the purity of the Pass product. Just the pre+amp sections. No need for a DAC and phono stage on my integrated. Although some would disagree.
    Agree 100%.

DACs evolve rapidly and, as a result, I like to have the option of being able to change the DAC while keeping my amp. The PASS INTs allow that.

I mean this is just an integrated and not too powerful either. I just replaced a French boutique amp in my summerhouse system (not a bad one) with the INT-60.

But oh boy, how much better the Pass is in soundstaging, imaging, bass, top end resolution, basically everything.

I am just developing a deep admiration for grandmaster Pass. He really knows what he is doing. :feeling grateful:

What the Pass Int-60 brings to the table is 30watts class A + 30 watts a/b. I was curious about at what point I was going to notice clipping and running out of headroom so I called Pass customer service and the fellow told off the book that completely floored the amp is not clipping. Sorta like a throttle limit switch. Also that it's probably leaving classA till it's at a very very high volume. I typically listen to the amp somewhere between 36 and 44 depending on material being played. I think it goes to 60. I have never had it above 47 or so in my smallish room and then it was to do air guitar to Voodoo Child revisited .
    Oh and the Int60 is what the the customer service rep has at home!
    Larry

Lumin U1
    Chord Dave Dac
    Vac Master Preamp
    Vac 200IQ Amp
    Denali 6000S
    Ansuz and MIT cabling

That is very interesting. The manual says its volume potentiometer scale is 0-64 I think. I tried it with the S3s up to the max level I cared for and the needle did not move.

Max volume is 63. It could clip depending on the input level. As noted, the meters won't move until leaving Class A.
    Rob

Wrong. The meter on the INT-60 doesn't measure bias voltage like Pass Lab amps. Therefore can't show when leaving Class A. Apparently, meter suppose to move at high current changes. You can call Pass Labs direct, and this is what they'll tell you. The INT-60 is great, but meter is mainly for show. And yes, I also own a INT-60 too.
    SILTECH

Could be; but here's a copy of part of an email to me from Pass

Dear Rob

In the case of the INT-60 we are going to see action on the meter that relates to output capability. The meter is going to start to swing right as the Int-60 comes out of pure Class-A operation. By the time the meter wand reaches the right hand side the amp is outputting at least 60 W.

And having said that, if the meter wand is hard right and the signal is not loud enough, then we've simply run out of amplifier wattage and a larger amplifier would be more appropriate.

Best
    Kent English
    Technical Support
    Pass Laboratories
    13395 New Airport Road
    Suite G
    Auburn CA 95602 USA

+1.530.878.5350
    www.passlabs.com

that doesn't necessarily mean the meter is responding to bias changes; Pass may simply have calculated the current value where the amp leaves Class A and set the meter to start responding at that current level, but the end result is the same. The meter starts moving as the amp leaves Class A.

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by rbbert View Post
    Could be; but here's a copy of part of an email to me from Pass

Dear Rob

In the case of the INT-60 we are going to see action on the meter that relates to output capability. The meter is going to start to swing right as the Int-60 comes out of pure Class-A operation. By the time the meter wand reaches the right hand side the amp is outputting at least 60 W.

And having said that, if the meter wand is hard right and the signal is not loud enough, then we've simply run out of amplifier wattage

that doesn't necessarily mean the meter is responding to bias changes; Pass may simply have calculated the current value where the amp leaves Class A and set the meter to start responding at that current level, but the end result is the same. The meter starts moving as the amp leaves Class A.

That's what I understood too in my conversation with the Pass rep. And he said that it would not get to a volume where clipping would occur. It just does not allow the amp to get louder. Like a throttle control. But there again he could be wrong or I misinterpreted what he said.
    Larry

Lumin U1
    Chord Dave Dac
    Vac Master Preamp
    Vac 200IQ Amp
    Denali 6000S
    Ansuz and MIT cabling

I bought my INT-60 when it first came out. Look in your manual on page 5, it says INT-60 does NOT read bias voltage, like on there power amps. This is how it determines when leaving class A. Why, is the INT-60 the only Pass Labs product with a meter that doesn't measure bias voltage? It doesn't and can't tell you when leaving Class A. I owned my INT-60 for 1.5 years now. Pass Labs tech support told me it only customers like the meter and they added it, but not like meter design in amps. Also, can't tell you when leaving A. Somehow they try cautiously to say differently now. Call and ask them why it doesn't measure bias voltage, like there amps. I own a INT-60, and love it. I wish the meter showed when leaving Class A, it doesn't. Maybe there next designed integrated amp will. IT IS WHAT IS IS.
    Siltech

The metering on the INT-250 is (according to Pass) the same as on the INT-60. As far as "saying differently now", at THE Show a month before the INT-60 was released, Desmond Harrington told me that the meter was important from a marketing standpoint (as you say), and that although it wasn't quite the same as the meters on the power amps, it would provide essentially the same information.
    Rob

For me, and that's probably just me, I am right now completely oblivious to specs Pass Labs INT-60 incoming....

The INT-60 sounds just sooo good in my setup. What I needed more in the summerhouse system was sound staging. And in this respect Pass might just be the best there is.

In today’s Dec issue the Pass INT60 got a finalist + runner-up mention for Stereophile amp product of the year 2017. No shame in losing out against the 99 KUSD 1000 wpc Class A @8Ohms Boulder monster.

Well done, Nelson!

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team