Technical Brain - Zero Int - Page 4
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Technical Brain - Zero Int

Quote Originally Posted by bobwah View Post
    This amp is remarkable.
    The way it brings out details and makes recording sound live is something I've never experienced before in my home system.

When I first listened to this amp is was straight after a pre/power combo that's north of $100k and this INT did things it wasn't doing. considering its stellar performance I would consider it phenomenal value for money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Not a surprise to me at all. TB makes excellent stuff. Do you have an analog source in your setup bobwah? What are you doing for a phono stage?
    Earth
    Wilson Benesch Cardinal/Torus, CH Precision (Full Stack), Trinnov, Grand Prix Monaco/Triplanar & Rigid Float/Ortofon Century, Transfiguration Proteus D & Miyajima Zero, Zensati Zorro, Artesania

Earth
    Martin Logan Masterpiece Renaissance ESL15A, Technical Brain Int, Neodio Origine S2, Zensati

Mothership
    Focal Utopia Headphones, SimAudio 430ha, Kef LS50, Danacable

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by annapolis Raider View Post
    Not a surprise to me at all. TB makes excellent stuff. Do you have an analog source in your setup bobwah? What are you doing for a phono stage?
    No analog at this time
    Looking to setup a TT in about 3-4 months when some extensions are completed.
    I was planning to use my darTZeel with built in phono on the Act 1 Evo and the TB with some TAD speakers. If I want to use a TT with the TAD then I'll be in the market for a phono..
    or maybe try one of these decks ?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=slLyPzqB30w

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bobwah View Post
    No analog at this time
    I was planning to use my darTZeel with built in phono on the Act 1 Evo and the TB with some TAD speakers.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=slLyPzqB30w

Hi...would love to hear your thoughts on TB versus the Dart...

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Bob, do you still have your Technical brain Zero Int ?
    How are things going ? were you able to A/B with other amps and speakers ?
    I'm still considering this Integrated if this thing can really competes with $50K or more worth of separates.
    The thing is that i don't know if this Integrated can handle difficult loads like my Thiel CS 3.7

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thieliste View Post
    Hi Bob, do you still have your Technical brain Zero Int ?
    How are things going ? were you able to A/B with other amps and speakers ?
    I'm still considering this Integrated if this thing can really competes with $50K or more worth of separates.
    The thing is that i don't know if this Integrated can handle difficult loads like my Thiel CS 3.7
    My suggestion for an integrated with top notch sound that can handle tough loads would be a Gryphon Diablo 300. The TB sounds excellent but isn't a ball buster in terms of power.
    Earth
    Wilson Benesch Cardinal/Torus, CH Precision (Full Stack), Trinnov, Grand Prix Monaco/Triplanar & Rigid Float/Ortofon Century, Transfiguration Proteus D & Miyajima Zero, Zensati Zorro, Artesania

Earth
    Martin Logan Masterpiece Renaissance ESL15A, Technical Brain Int, Neodio Origine S2, Zensati

Mothership
    Focal Utopia Headphones, SimAudio 430ha, Kef LS50, Danacable

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by annapolis Raider View Post
    My suggestion for an integrated with top notch sound that can handle tough loads would be a Gryphon Diablo 300. The TB sounds excellent but isn't a ball buster in terms of power.
    Yes the Gryphon Diablo 300 is obviously a serious one to consider but Mike told me the T+A PA3100HV would be a better choice for my speakers and he has both the T+A and the Gryphon in his store.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4