Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

trying to understand about reference amplifiers - differences between each other and tech info

Hi

i have Vitus SM-101
    and Pass 350.5

i bought them because i red reviews , not because i understand anything about amps

what are the top 5 amps today? (Solid state)
    what is the Pro and Con of each?
    every amp have own Sonic or Sound signature or some are 100% "unflavored"?

tech terms i'm not really understand:
    microFarad storage
    high current amps with over 1000VA power supply
    negative feedback

thanks

Re: trying to understand about reference amplifiers - differences between each other and tech info

If you ask 100 people you will get about 80 different answers at to which amps belong in a top 5 list of amps or for that matter any piece of gear. You will have those that lean towards solid state while others will prefer tubed gear. Is industrial design a factor in your decision? Is size a concern, if so something such as Boulder is a non starter. Do you want to purchase from your local dealer(s), if so that could limit the pool to select from. It would be nice if you could borrow a pair from a local dealer to auction in your home. You indicate your currently have both PASS and Vitus which many people would include in their top 5. You may just wish to move up to newer products within those brands.
    Jim

D'Agostino Momentum M-400's MxV’s & HD Pre-amp
    Wilson Alexandria X2 Series 2 speakers
    Digital: dCS Vivaldi APEX DAC, Clock & Upsampler
    Analog: SME 20/3 with Esoteric E-03 Phono
    Transparent Opus Speaker Cable & Interconnects & Opus Power Cords
    Power Cords on Digital: Shunyata
    Power Conditioner - Shunyata Everest

Re: trying to understand about reference amplifiers - differences between each other and tech info

you have one of the best !
    D'Agostino Momentum Mono

i live in Houston , there is no dealers here

i'm asking in general , to understand the differences between brands/models
    and amplifier tech in general.

Duplicate, sorry, I can't figure out how to delete....
    McIntosh C49, MC152, MR85, R778 | T+A DAC 8 DSD | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM750ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQPlayer) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Wyred 4 Sound ISO Recovery, DC Recovery | Abyss Diana Phi | Schiit Jotunheim 2 | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

“One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by still-one View Post
    If you ask 100 people you will get about 80 different answers at to which amps belong in a top 5 list of amps or for that matter any piece of gear. You will have those that lean towards solid state while others will prefer tubed gear. Is industrial design a factor in your decision? Is size a concern, if so something such as Boulder is a non starter. Do you want to purchase from your local dealer(s), if so that could limit the pool to select from. It would be nice if you could borrow a pair from a local dealer to auction in your home. You indicate your currently have both PASS and Vitus which many people would include in their top 5. You may just wish to move up to newer products within those brands.
    Unfortunately many of us do not have dealers anywhere close to listen to or "audition" at home... let alone "auction" at home.... sorry Jim, couldn't resist ...

The other problem is there are so many brands out there. I am sure there are some that people consider some of the finest that many other people have never even heard of.... for example there is a thread on The Shark now comparing several amplifiers and the one that is basically taking on all comers and winning every comparison these gentlemen are doing is one that most people have not heard of, SST. The Son Of Ampzilla II in particular, which I consider an amazing amplifier and I would put on my top five list ....
    McIntosh C49, MC152, MR85, R778 | T+A DAC 8 DSD | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM750ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQPlayer) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Wyred 4 Sound ISO Recovery, DC Recovery | Abyss Diana Phi | Schiit Jotunheim 2 | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

“One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Myers View Post
    Unfortunately many of us do not have dealers anywhere close to listen to or "audition" at home... let alone "auction" at home.... sorry Jim, couldn't resist ...

The other problem is there are so many brands out there. I am sure there are some that people consider some of the finest that many other people have never even heard of.... for example there is a thread on The Shark now comparing several amplifiers and the one that is basically taking on all comers and winning every comparison these gentlemen are doing is one that most people have not heard of, SST. The Son Of Ampzilla II in particular, which I consider an amazing amplifier and I would put on my top five list ....
    Randy, you are two to three hours from LA, that shouldn't;t be an issue for you.
    Jim

Audioshark

Top 5? My top 5 would be:

Soulution
    Vitus
    CH
    Ayre
    Pass XS300
    ....and then a tie between Dartzeel, D'Ag, Boulder, and a few others.

Haven't spent enough time with Gryphon or FM acoustics to comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Hehe, it is more like 4 to get to LA dealers, if not more. And then at least and hour or two to get to another dealer down there. Plus of course, it is LA....and who the heck wants to go to LA ....

But seriously at least 4 hours to get any dealer... when we went up to visit our son in Sunnyvale went to a dealer... but all they really had was McIntosh.... and a decent speaker line... I think Sonus Faber or Focal?

There were also a couple Magnolia stores up there.... but that was next to useless...

The funny thing is lots of the good stuff is actually built here.... Wyred 4 Sound and SST are just around the corner (I have gone up to visit Tony and EJ several times and listened to EJ's KEFs in their test room... really nice).... Pass and First Watt are up in Auburn if I am not mistaken, which is near Sacramento... Vanderstein is over in the valley some where I believe and Magico is somewhere down south I think. Pretty sure Oppo is down there as well... and I am sure others as well... but nothing within 4-5 hours from here...

Also of course, not being a native Californian venturing down south intimidates the crap out of me ....

Ok, amplifiers I have recently heard (both in mine or club members homes)...

Audio Research Corporation (ARC)
    Spread Spectrum Technologies (SST)
    McIntosh
    MBL
    Goldmund
    Bryston
    Classe' Audio
    Wyred 4 Sound (W4S)

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Audioshark

For your speakers, Soulution is a common pairing.

If you want to go tubes, then VAC and Focal is great together.

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

Duplicate, can't figure out how to delete, sorry...

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

pelo911
    You can see from our responses why only you can decide what will be right from you. Taking Mike's and Randy's lists I might pick 2 that would make it into a top 5. This hobby is too personal and besides you didn't indicate whether you had a budget.
    Jim

Totally agreed... but of course getting others opinions and responses are sometimes the only way of getting a feel for certain brands and honestly, many times hearing about a brand that you never knew existed. It is also one of the things that make this hobby so much fun!

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post

Soulution
    Vitus
    CH
    Ayre
    Pass XS300

Boulder have killer amps !
    600w class A?
    i think they are the only brand offer so much power in Class A , right?

what about Audionet Max and Constellation Centaur?
    YG and Magico using then

you chose Soulution and Vitus in your system
    can you explain what you like with them compare to others?
    Soulution and Vitus have similar sonic and performance?

thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by still-one View Post
    pelo911
    You can see from our responses why only you can decide what will be right from you. Taking Mike's and Randy's lists I might pick 2 that would make it into a top 5. This hobby is too personal and besides you didn't indicate whether you had a budget.
    poor pelo's been asking the same questions for 5 years now...and he has refused dealer/demo help before.
    Brinkmann Bardo w/ EMT HSD-006 cart, MSB Reference DAC --> Linear Tube Audio MicroZOTL --> Ampzilla 2000, 2nd Edition --> Fyne Audio F1-12

As a disinterested bystander who cannot afford these fine amplifiers, I have in mind a definition of 'reference' for amplifiers:

Able to drive any speaker load, from 20 Hz to 20kHz at full rated power.

Total harmonic distortion below at or below the current state of the art.

Signal to noise below the source material.

Dynamic reserve sufficient to handle peak demands without compression (clipping) at maximum rated output.

Getting one that sounds best, with a given loudspeaker in your room is where the fun starts.

Personally, I prefer simpler designs with fewer parts.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KeithR View Post
    poor pelo's been asking the same questions for 5 years now...and he has refused dealer/demo help before.
    you are right , dealer from Dallas
    agree to come to my house
    it's 5 hours drive

i didn't had time back then
    i think it was on 2014
    my mistake
    i think this dealer no longer in business (if i remember right)

Soulution
    Vitus
    CH
    Ayre
    Pass XS300

No tubes in there?
    Micro Seiki SX-8000 air bearing table, SME 312s arm, SME 3012R arn, Dynavector XV-1s cartridge, Lyra Etna SL cartridge, ARC Ref 3 phono stage, Otari MX-55 2 track R2R, Ampex 350 tape repros, Roon Nucleus Plus music server, HiFi Rose 150B DAC, ARC Ref 6, ARC Ref 75 with KT-150s, Parasound JC5 amp , JBL 4345 speakers, Viero Equilibro Level 3 speaker cables, and Definitive Technology Ref subs.

Reviewer for Positive Feedback

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by mep View Post
    No tubes in there?
    He wanted SS only. See above.

He wanted SS only. See above.

You are right. I missed that.
    Micro Seiki SX-8000 air bearing table, SME 312s arm, SME 3012R arn, Dynavector XV-1s cartridge, Lyra Etna SL cartridge, ARC Ref 3 phono stage, Otari MX-55 2 track R2R, Ampex 350 tape repros, Roon Nucleus Plus music server, HiFi Rose 150B DAC, ARC Ref 6, ARC Ref 75 with KT-150s, Parasound JC5 amp , JBL 4345 speakers, Viero Equilibro Level 3 speaker cables, and Definitive Technology Ref subs.

Reviewer for Positive Feedback

The D'Ag dealer in Dallas is still there. At least it was 3 months ago when I went into the store.

Quote Originally Posted by pelo911 View Post
    you are right , dealer from Dallas
    agree to come to my house
    it's 5 hours drive

i didn't had time back then
    i think it was on 2014
    my mistake
    i think this dealer no longer in business (if i remember right)
    Jock

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.

---------

House: Naim ND555/2PS, Naim 552, Naim 500, Studer A80/Doshi V3, Magico M2s, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Lumina IC/SC, Shunyata Everest and Omega PCs.

Workshop: Naim ND555/2 PS, VAC Master Pre, VAC Sig 200iQ, Border Patrol pre/power, Avant Garde Duo Mezzo XD, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Shunyata IC/SC, Shunyata Typhon QR/Triton V3/Sigma PCs.

Quote Originally Posted by the professor View Post
    The D'Ag dealer in Dallas is still there. At least it was 3 months ago when I went into the store.
    Design Audio Video
    he carried Focal , Magico , Soulution , and more

i will try to contact him again.

what i'm thinking to do now:
    trying to find an Amp and Pre that can be good match to my Focal Maestro
    but also with Magico

few Focal owners told me the Maestro can be fantastic with the right setup and can be very bad without.
    one owner using Audionet Max and the other using Pass XS150
    if i remember right , one of them using Tube Pre and was very happy with the midrange.

so in case i will not be happy with my speakers even with proper setup
    i will sell it and buy Magico

make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by anji12305 View Post
    As a disinterested bystander who cannot afford these fine amplifiers, I have in mind a definition of 'reference' for amplifiers:

Able to drive any speaker load, from 20 Hz to 20kHz at full rated power.

Total harmonic distortion below at or below the current state of the art.

Signal to noise below the source material.

Dynamic reserve sufficient to handle peak demands without compression (clipping) at maximum rated output.

Getting one that sounds best, with a given loudspeaker in your room is where the fun starts.

Personally, I prefer simpler designs with fewer parts.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Simpler with fewer parts wont meet your drive any load criteria ..

Design Audio Video

but also with Magico

few Focal owners told me the Maestro can be fantastic with the right setup and can be very bad without.
    if i remember right , one of them using Tube Pre and was very happy with the midrange.

make sense?
    A lot ..

What do you find lacking in your current setup ....

I would highly recommend going to Axpona or LAAS to figure out what kind of sound you actually like. Pelo, you spin your wheels too much on forums and have little listening experience so our opinions are worthless. All the "help" you require is to do some legwork on your own and you will lose much less than buying/selling different amps and speakers.

The fact you are unhappy with your speaker setup after multiple years of struggles means you need to change your course of action. Sorry to be blunt.
    Brinkmann Bardo w/ EMT HSD-006 cart, MSB Reference DAC --> Linear Tube Audio MicroZOTL --> Ampzilla 2000, 2nd Edition --> Fyne Audio F1-12

Not sure about Design Audio Video. I thought you were talking about the D'Agostino dealer.

Design Audio Video

but also with Magico

make sense?
    Jock

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.

---------

House: Naim ND555/2PS, Naim 552, Naim 500, Studer A80/Doshi V3, Magico M2s, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Lumina IC/SC, Shunyata Everest and Omega PCs.

Workshop: Naim ND555/2 PS, VAC Master Pre, VAC Sig 200iQ, Border Patrol pre/power, Avant Garde Duo Mezzo XD, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Shunyata IC/SC, Shunyata Typhon QR/Triton V3/Sigma PCs.

Quote Originally Posted by a.wayne View Post
    A lot ..

What do you find lacking in your current setup ....
    dynamic
    bass
    mid-range

it's hard to explain
    i listen to Magico S3 at CES show
    and love it !
    i liked that the sound was all over the room , great soundstage

Quote Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
    wow !
    400W class A

the speakers i thinking of is Magico S5 Mk2

Doubtful 400 watt class-A , yes very .....

See AS Mike if you want to hear the S5, he may still have one ..

regards

Just curious, what is it that you don't like about the Pass 350.5? What preamp are you pairing it with?

I think that a list of reference amps can be very large due to personal tastes and also taking into account the other gear in your system and your listening environment.
    My Gear- Mains System-Pass X250 amp, BAT VK-51se preamp, Luxman DA-06 DAC, Magnepan 1.6's, Thorens TD-145 TT, Dual Martin Logan Subs, Vintage Luxman T-110 Tuner, Cables-WW Platinum 7 USB, Cardas Parsec XLR, AQ Columbia DBS 72v XLR, Belden 8402 XLR.

i'm using Pass XP-10
    with Vitus amps
    and same DAC you using

Pass 350.5
    i didn't use it for more then 3 years
    it's in the garage

Hi

i have Vitus SM-101
    and Pass 350.5

i bought them because i red reviews , not because i understand anything about amps

there NO top 5 amps ..........
    Cheers ! …. Dave

What you figure , Top 6 .. Lol

i'm using Pass XP-10
    with Vitus amps
    and same DAC you using

Pass 350.5
    i didn't use it for more then 3 years
    it's in the garage

If you ever have a garage sale, let me know

Have you considered a better preamp?

I love my X250 paired with BAT preamp. I use to have a Pass X1 pre, but the BAT is so much better on so many levels. I plan on upgrading to an X250.5 amp.
    My Gear- Mains System-Pass X250 amp, BAT VK-51se preamp, Luxman DA-06 DAC, Magnepan 1.6's, Thorens TD-145 TT, Dual Martin Logan Subs, Vintage Luxman T-110 Tuner, Cables-WW Platinum 7 USB, Cardas Parsec XLR, AQ Columbia DBS 72v XLR, Belden 8402 XLR.

Quote Originally Posted by a.wayne View Post
    What you figure , Top 6 .. Lol
    LOL, no, simply stating for any two people to agree on the top 5 amps is stupid.
    Cheers ! …. Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Mechnutt View Post
    If you ever have a garage sale, let me know

Have you considered a better preamp?

I love my X250 paired with BAT preamp. I use to have a Pass X1 pre, but the BAT is so much better on so many levels. I plan on upgrading to an X250.5 amp.
    for sale:
    X350.5
    Lumin A1
    Luxman DA-06

curious about tech info on Vitus

if i compare it to Solution 511 (this is the amp i'd love to own)
    power supply (4 x 600VA )
    more than 500'000 µFarad
    Peak current rating of more than 60A
    Impulse power rating> 3'000 Watt (stereo/dual), > 6'000 Watt (mono)
    Stereo-mode: 140W @ 8Ω, 280W @ 4Ω, 560W @ 2Ω per channel

what are the spec for Vitus?
    i'm just thinking that maybe this is the issue with my speakers
    Vitus 50w might be the issue? lack of power / grip
    i noticed that Magico also stop using Vitus and they using Soulution and
    Constellation

stereophile review recommend amp with a lot of power ,
    they switched from 150W to 600w amp
    http://www.stereophile.com/content/focal-maestro-utopia-iii-loudspeaker-page-3#eyp1WtcyAjybyx3m.97

i bought the Maestro because i wanted "big" sound
    great bass and dynamic
    i'm not getting it

for sale:
    X350.5
    Lumin A1
    Luxman DA-06
    That 350.5 is tempting. It is way more power and amp than I need. I will pick up a used 250.5 sometime in the next few months and sell my X250. I am also considering selling my Luxman DA-06 after recently hearing my friends T and A dac.

I find it very interesting that you do not like the bass, mid range and dynamic's of the Pass amp. These are all strengths of the amp. But it is all about personal taste, the room and associated gear.

I find it very interesting that you do not like the bass, mid range and dynamic's of the Pass amp. These are all strengths of the amp. But it is all about personal taste, the room and associated gear.
    totally agreed, I suspect room interaction is at play here. Poor pelo seems to be all over the map .......
    Cheers ! …. Dave

That 350.5 is tempting. It is way more power and amp than I need. I will pick up a used 250.5 sometime in the next few months and sell my X250. I am also considering selling my Luxman DA-06 after recently hearing my friends T and A dac.

reserve power it's not a bad thing

i'm not complaining about Pass
    it's my speakers issue i guess.

Hi

i have Vitus SM-101
    and Pass 350.5

what is the Pro and Con of each?
    every amp have own Sonic or Sound signature or some are 100% "unflavored"?

tech terms i'm not really understand:
    microFarad storage
    high current amps with over 1000VA power supply
    negative feedback

thanks
    What you have must be pretty good. I you want to go one better then it is probably Soulution you need to consider.

Other brands at a more reasonable price to consider would be:

Analogue Domain

Grandinote

Jeff Rowland

SST

Mola Mola

Audionet

Boenicke

Quote Originally Posted by alto View Post
    What you have must be pretty good. I you want to go one better then it is probably Soulution you need to consider.

Other brands at a more reasonable price to consider would be:

Analogue Domain

Grandinote

Jeff Rowland

SST

Mola Mola

Audionet

Boenicke

right,

Audionet Max, very good reviews and similar sonic as Soulution

CH also consider as one of the best.

people say Vitus sound best with Vitus
    i will look for Vitus Pre
    sell the gear i'm not using.

then i'm thinking about Magico S5 mk2
    or Rockport Avior for great bass
    i need to listen first.

right,

Audionet Max, very good reviews and similar sonic as Soulution

CH also consider as one of the best.

people say Vitus sound best with Vitus
    i will look for Vitus Pre
    sell the gear i'm not using.

then i'm thinking about Magico S5 mk2
    or Rockport Avior for great bass
    i need to listen first.
    If you are not getting bass with focal you won't get with these speakers. There might be a room bass issue

I doubt that the preamp is the issue with bass although getting the matching preamp for your amp may give you more synergy. As above, could be a room issue. Have you tried re-positioning your speakers?

i found Vitus RD-100 (as Mr Hans Vitus advice me)
    arrived today

plug it to the Vitus amps
    unplugged the Luxman DA-06
    plug the RD-100 to the computer

played Christine and the Queens - 01. Paradis perdus

i can't believe i didn't did it long time ago !
    i'm so stupid
    people say Vitus must plug with Vitus and couldn't believe it's a big different
    or something wrong with Pass XP-10 , i really don't understand that.

so much bass now !!!
    sound like i have two sub-woofers
    even in low volume , more details

with SL-101 / SL-102 it will be even better
    just not sure what DAC to use.

those Vitus SM-101 have so much power / grip !!
    even in Class A

Wow!

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

trying to understand about reference amplifiers - differences between each other and tech info