Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

New N10 8T ordered...

so my decision was unclear till yesterday when i finally pull the trigger on a Brand new
    Aurender N10 8T model in Silver,

some of you guys read my last “run” on to decide between the N10 and the U1 from Lumin.
    in the end the strongest survive .
    the N10 Stike me as more of a Whole unit then the U1 (with all do respect). the internal HD, MQA support (even that I'm not streaming at the moment from Tidal), looks, build quality, reviews and local distributing and support that Lumin lack in my country. even with a significant gap in price, i think i made the right choice. hope it will be all i expected it to be, it will need to sound better then my Audio pc i worked to get it just right for a long time, and to be system steady with no problem what so ever. i have around 5000 albums (and still counting) on my NAS I'm intend to bring inside the N10… and to integrate it with two Dac’s (USB to a LUXMAN do6u cd/sacd player and AES to a metronome C8).

i would like to thank Mike for helping me, advice and answer a bunch of questions to a non english native tong speaking as myself and be cool about it.. and to everyone else chime in answering too across the forum. i was also poked Aurender support with some technical Q.. AND i must say they were great not to mention their phenomenal! respond time.

hope il get my new N10 in a few weeks… in the meanwhile i need to choose which AES and PC to get for it (although my signature tells the future in a some fine lines )

A.
    Speakers: Boenicke W13SE+ ֿ/ Clarisys Audio Auditorium
    Preamp: CH Precision L1
    Amp: CH Precision M1.1
    Cables: mostly Fono Acustica, VYDA, SAEC
    Digital: CH Precision C1.2+ Streaming hd board/ RoonLab NUCLEUS/ SOtM Lan switches and clocks. / Aries Cerat Helene
    TT:TT 1- V.Y.G.E.R INDIAN SIGNATURE + TITAN (KV9vta max /SAEC 4700 - second arm rotation)
    TT 2 - CSPORT TATM2 + LINEAR ARM (SAEC 4700 second arm rotation)
    Carts':AIDAS Tibetan Yak gold LE, Top Wing Red Sparrow, Etsuro Urushi GOLD, Sumile, Kondo IO-X, DS audio W3....
    Phono: CH Precision P1+X1
    Racks: ROGUZ carbon, ASR platform Ohio XL ...
    Power treatment Ps Audio P10 ֿ/ VYDA PD1

Super Moderator

Re: New N10 8T ordered...

Awesome, congratulations.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

byrdparis.......Congratulations on making an excellent choice. The Aurender N10 is an outstanding audio component in every respect. Get ready to say adios to your PC setup.
    Dan

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital coax,
    Sonos Connect, Stillpoints Ultra SS & Ultra Mini, PurePower 2000, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario

LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205 Signal Sleuth, Sonos Connect, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable,
    Sony DAT 60ES, Nakamichi BX-300, Micro Seiki DD40 w/m505A tonearm, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Stillpoints Ultra Mini, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113

VINTAGE - McIntosh 4300V, McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, JBL 4312A

Thanks guys!
    i feel great about my decision... hope it will be all it can be.
    in the meanwhile i was ordered two new cables for it.... Nordost ODIN1 AES digital cable, and a Nordost Odin1 power cable...
    i imagine they will get it to perform in different level all together! i was on the verge to get some Odin cables for a long time and now i have the right excuse
    Digital: CH Precision C1.2+ Streaming hd board/ RoonLab NUCLEUS/ SOtM Lan switches and clocks. / Aries Cerat Helene
    TT:TT 1- V.Y.G.E.R INDIAN SIGNATURE + TITAN (KV9vta max /SAEC 4700 - second arm rotation)
    Carts':AIDAS Tibetan Yak gold LE, Top Wing Red Sparrow, Etsuro Urushi GOLD, Sumile, Kondo IO-X, DS audio W3....

so... its here!
    got it today and i was super excited to open and connect it to my System.
    got an hour with it this afternoon but i guess ive got 300 H more to get it burned in... (the new cables i got for it too )
    to set it up was a piece of cake - kudos for Aurender doing it so easy and smooth for us (also the quick start manual was very useful and colourful)

here some pic's for you guys..

Attached Images Attached Images

byrdparis.......Your sound system looks fabulous. The wonderful Aurender N10 fits right in. I am happy for you.

Dan

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital coax,
    Sonos Connect, Stillpoints Ultra SS & Ultra Mini, PurePower 2000, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario

LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205 Signal Sleuth, Sonos Connect, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable,
    Sony DAT 60ES, Nakamichi BX-300, Micro Seiki DD40 w/m505A tonearm, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Stillpoints Ultra Mini, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113

VINTAGE - McIntosh 4300V, McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, JBL 4312A

Super Moderator

What a beautiful setup. Amazing!
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

thanks guys!
    absolutely awesome piece!
    i enjoying it a lot!

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

New N10 8T ordered...