Musician Jake Shimabukuro Joining Stereophile at CES 2017 - Page 4
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Musician Jake Shimabukuro Joining Stereophile at CES 2017

Quote Originally Posted by joeinid View Post
    Wow! Such a snarky comment. I'll let our members decide your fate. These kind comments have no place here and just show what kind of person you really are, not only here, but I am sure in "real" life.

Thank you for posting. Truth reveals itself.

“Snarky,” Post #24 defines that term.

Attack and name call the OP for posting informational links without providing any editorial comment.

But, you’re the “Super Moderator”, so I'll await the results of your kangaroo court.

If this what AS is all about, you and Mike have a real problem.

2. Likes mauidan liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

What's with all the "Super Moderator" cr@p. I don't get it. You and Dan live in one of the most beautiful places on earth, Hawaii, and you get upset with what goes on here, that I post photos and embed videos from your links? There's more important stuff to get upset about.
    Joe

Job INTegrated, Triode Corporation TRX-M845 Monoblocks, Ayre MX-R Twenty monos, Accuphase A-36, Jolida Fusion 3502, Cary 300B SE, JBL 4367, Falcon LS3/5a, Sonus Faber Stradivari, JBL 4312D, Klipsch Palladium P17-b, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, KEF LS50, Nord One UP NC500MB monos, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber RCA and XLR cable, VPI Classic 3, VPI SDS, Lyra Kleos, Burmester 948, Metric Halo LIO-8, Musical Paradise MP-D2 AK4490 XMOS BALANCED DAC DSD DOP 384Khz.

4. Thanks Mike thanked for this post
    Likes Mike, the professor, kzhtoo, 'cisco liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.stereophile.com/content/j...Apk5Cz3jJOc.97

Joe, Do I need to post pictures for the people who are too lazy to click on the link?

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

I can do it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jap View Post
    http://www.stereophile.com/content/j...Apk5Cz3jJOc.97

Joe, Do I need to post pictures for the people who are too lazy to click on the link?
    Last edited by joeinid; January 11, 2017 at 02:06 AM.
    Joe

Job INTegrated, Triode Corporation TRX-M845 Monoblocks, Ayre MX-R Twenty monos, Accuphase A-36, Jolida Fusion 3502, Cary 300B SE, JBL 4367, Falcon LS3/5a, Sonus Faber Stradivari, JBL 4312D, Klipsch Palladium P17-b, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, KEF LS50, Nord One UP NC500MB monos, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber RCA and XLR cable, VPI Classic 3, VPI SDS, Lyra Kleos, Burmester 948, Metric Halo LIO-8, Musical Paradise MP-D2 AK4490 XMOS BALANCED DAC DSD DOP 384Khz.

Post Thanks / Like

I can do it for you.
    If it makes you feel good, go for it Mr. "Super Moderator."

Post Thanks / Like

You are really something . . . .

Jock

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.

---------

Main: Lumin S1, UHA-HQ tape, Ayre KXR20, D'Agostino M400, Raidho D5, 2 Magico QSub15s, Kimber/Shunyata IC/SC, Shunyata Denalis/Typhons/Sigma PCs.

Workshop: Lumin S1, Border Patrol, Volti Vittora w Volti subs, Triode Wire Labs IC/SC, Shunyata Denali/Sigma PCs.

Apartment: Lumin U1, Ayre Codex, Focal Utopia, Senheiser HD-800 (modified), Shunyata Sigma PCs.

Post Thanks / Like

What's with all the "Super Moderator" cr@p. I don't get it. You and Dan live in one of the most beautiful places on earth, Hawaii, and you get upset with what goes on here, that I post photos and embed videos from your links? There's more important stuff to get upset about.
    I always thought I'd retire in Hawaii (for its weather). Hmm..

10. Likes joeinid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow!!!! You won't be missed when you're gone.

12. Likes joeinid, Mike liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok...I just checked out Jake's YouTube channel. Kinda mind-blowing how he makes his uke sound on that song "Kilauea".
    Rance

Synology DS411+II, Lumin S1, McIntosh C50, McIntosh MC601s, Hegel H30, JBL 4367, Cabledyne silver cabling and power, Billy Bags Racks/Stands, ASC Tube Traps/SoundPlanks, ASC Iso-wall/Iso-ceiling construction

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Definitely very talented.

I apologize to everyone for letting this get a little off the rails. I'll clean it up soon so as not to mar Jake's accomplishments.

Quote Originally Posted by rrwmd View Post
    Ok...I just checked out Jake's YouTube channel. Kinda mind-blowing how he makes his uke sound on that song "Kilauea".
    Joe

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast